Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
October 22, 2013 @ 11:18 AM

Inactive

I plan on buyin a gun on Thursday and kill myself. I can't take this shit no more. I tried believin that things would get better, but I've officially lost all hope.
October 22, 2013 @ 11:20 AM

Inactive

But real talk, if I go out, I need to go out like a boss. I wanna attempt some kind of robbery or something. If I'm successful I'll give out the money.

Any ideas?
October 22, 2013 @ 11:22 AM

Inactive

Also I need help from my Toronto niggas on gettin a gun.
October 22, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
kbos

Mad kids in HS off themselves. Hormones and shit getting the best of people, esp if they've been abused and feel worthless.
October 22, 2013 @ 11:36 AM

Inactive

Im 20 tho. I been goin thru this shit for years. Been thought about killin myself but was just always too scared of the pain, plus I still believed in a better future. Not anymore though.

I mean I guess I could go to some sort of mental help institution and say I wanna kill myself and get help. Its rly either that or I'm done with the shit. Imma give it one more shot with that.
October 22, 2013 @ 11:37 AM
kbos

I fucking hated my entire life until I was about 20, im a few months from 23 now. That better life exists still.
October 22, 2013 @ 11:38 AM

Inactive

For anyone wondering I'm not getting bullied or abused or anything, it's
an internal problem. Maybe a mental illness, idk. Ive been searching
around for years and nothing fits the issues I have. Maybe I just need counseling.
October 22, 2013 @ 12:13 PM
Canvas08

But real talk, if I go out, I need to go out like a boss. I wanna attempt some kind of robbery or something. If I'm successful I'll give out the money.

Any ideas?
check the zilla thread
October 22, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
Gilly Suits

I had it planned out to kill myself after I graduated HS, but story would have it that I had a stronger want to be there for my mother, brother, and current girlfriend of 5 years. I actually formulated this plan from like end of Freshman year until Senior year. I spent everyday with a "Idgaf attitude" which was like a false confidence that did help me in some ways become more an extrovert (especially when it came to talking to girls) but made enemies or hurt people along the way. It is not a way to be in. 

Culective.com //

October 22, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
playboyxxx

I had it planned out to kill myself after I graduated HS, but story would have it that I had a stronger want to be there for my mother, brother, and current girlfriend of 5 years. I actually formulated this plan from like end of Freshman year until Senior year. I spent everyday with a "Idgaf attitude" which was like a false confidence that did help me in some ways become more an extrovert (especially when it came to talking to girls) but made enemies or hurt people along the way. It is not a way to be in. 
word i did the same shit lol. looking back on my depression or whatever it was.. it was just teenage angst bullshit that i guess everyone goes through. but yea i had semi seriously planned to off myself before i turned 18 lol.. weak ass  

pink like hamilton

October 22, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
EEK A LURKER

I planned too, but found out I wasn't brave enough to go through with it. Kinda ironic.

.wa do dem.

October 22, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
beck0n

don't do it man, this is all there is. make some drastic changes in your life, whatever you feel is necessary, but suicide is a last resort and it sounds like you haven't nearly exhausted all your options yet.  

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

October 22, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
DaPark

I knew at some point someone would make a thread bout this on HB

anyway, I thought the same numerous times the past 2 years. but i know now that life has it bumps and some people can't handle that pressure so they go thru the easiest way possible 

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 22, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
Soul Rize

i thought about it but thats the ez way out.
but if you a bitch boy op
then... 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 22, 2013 @ 02:34 PM
hitmaniskgb

20 is still hella young just wait a little and see how drasticly your life will change
October 22, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
.jpg

maybe you should get off the wdywt thread and go work on your life.
October 22, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
unoedoe

Stuff happens man. Things aren't always going to go your way. Just give it time. If you ever need to talk my inbox is always open.  

On the serious tho. If I knew my time was coming soon I would do some bonnie and clyde shit then haul ass to mexico sippin mexican titties and margaritas on the beach.
October 22, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Yes. I have numerous times. And each time I thought about how simp it is and kept it moving. Now I'm on HB. It could be worse. On a serious note you might need to get some help homie. They got pills that can improve that outlook.smile

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

October 22, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
smegmashark

I don't care if this is a troll or if I'm getting played or some shit, i finna take this seriously.

Ridilin gives me suicidal ideation. It's fucked, take some vitimin B and D try to get up and do something you enjoy. Just don't do it better days are coming bro. If you need to talk to some fuck from the internet you don't even know just PM me. Remember once the paper starts flowing you'll have a blast. Just get on your grind if you can. Sometimes you just feel like you cant do nothing, can't even get out of your bed. just remember better days are coming no matter how bad it gets or who you lose.

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

October 22, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 22, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
paulywalnuts

if you're serious you need to talk to somebody right now...theres always hope...you don't have to live like this... 

i master bait from time to time

October 22, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
youngm

Hey man, I've been feeling pretty depressed too mostly because of school problems.  My depression hasn't been diagnosed officially but it's always been there since high school but I genuinely think I need some help to deal with it now cause I feel like it's probably going to cause my life to go to shit.  I'm like 99% sure I got some ADD or something too.

Don't let it ruin your life bro
October 22, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
nat turner

hell nah. i've never considered it. I've had a feeling that life was worthless but never have i thought about going through with offing my self. I thank OP is trollin tho

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

October 22, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
We Outchea

October 22, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
laserdis

October 22, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Hope is for fuck boys. It doesn't matter whether or not things get better for you, the only thing that matters is that you're alive. People tend to forget that life is all about survival at the root of things. Our sedentary lifestyles made us too comfortable. Go lift, run, fuck some girls, do some drugs or whatever you want. Or don't. Kill yourself if you want. Nobody is going to care. Your parents might. A few of your friends might. But eventually they'll move on. They'll think back to all the good times they had with you from time to time but eventually they'll learn to cope with it. 

I don't blame ya for wanting to kill yourself. The world sucks and people seem to get shittier and shittier as you get older. But my opinion of the world is pretty ethnocentric since I haven't really traveled the world outside of America. Who knows, maybe I'll find a real home, somewhere I'll be somewhat content with my life on another country where the values and culture are different. And maybe you will too. If you kill yourself now, you'll never know. But fuck it man, do whatever you want and don't listen to people because in the end, YOU are the only one who knows what's best for you.
October 22, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
awhitehippy

Go out and make those things happen rather than WAITING for them to happen. Suicide is an irreversible thing caused by feelings that are somewhat always temporary. Time heals all wounds. Go socialize, be productive somehow, get a haircut or something.

Moping around in sorrow solves nothing.

x

October 22, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
kbos

^
who is this strange man and where is frank ocean. I miss you frank.
October 22, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Captain Al

I was bullied in middle school, and had BAD BAD anxiety. 
shit had me so depressed fam. @13yrs old... I thought I wasn't worth it. 

Shit changed though. cool

Hope everybody is keeping positive and staying healthy minded (and body). As mediocre as this sounds, you only live once, shit wont change until you do.

Put in what you want out. It's your world, fam.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

October 22, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
metameme

I have, seriously thought of suicide on a daily basis for awhile now. After ODing i have felt like i've died / other ideas or delusions from drug psychosis/withdrawl come into my head on a daily basis, little things trigger these and can induce horrible anxiety/dysphoria. Being homestuck, friendless, girls ect. just add to the pain. , cutting out everyone except the ones who want to help you get where you want to be is good.

I recently got a good job and have been clean for about a month, its a struggle but everyday it can get better if you try or at least go through the motions. I just hope i get many more days now, if no one likes me it doesnt matter. 

P.S. : 

FOR AWHILE I WOULD ONLY COME ON HB CRACKED OUT AND ALL MY FITS WERE GOD AWFUL.cool

Please login first to reply.