FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 18, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
sado

October 18, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
Moises Arias

just cop some ray bans. Pretend youre blind and tell your landlord its your seeing eye dog

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 18, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

team mayibme we in diss
October 18, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
MuffinsNightmare

Unless you Dr.Claw or it's your girls pet I think dudes with just cats as pets are ballerinas.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 18, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
jacobsever

Cats are badass companions. 

October 18, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
kbos

Cats are fucking dope. I don't understand all the hate they get, some of them are friendly and chill and some of them are nasty and shitty, but its no different than some dogs are friendly and chill and some smell like shit are poorly trained and obnoxious as fuck.
October 18, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
cuh

acceptable? who gives a fuck. if it pleases you then do it. a man shouldnt care on other mans opinions. especially when it comes to house pets lmao.
October 18, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
DStyles

I own a tabby cat.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 18, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
Bet

Companions my ass never once met a cat that loved a person like a dog. Dogs are the only thing that love you more than themselves.
October 18, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
GOLF

suspended

so now theres 2 pussys on the couch
October 19, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
oneallah

whatever pet makes you happy bruh,
October 19, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
mayimbe181

Cats are da shit doe. 

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

October 19, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
kbos

Companions my ass never once met a cat that loved a person like a dog. Dogs are the only thing that love you more than themselves.

So because they aren't eager to lick peanut butter off your nuts like your dog they aren't good companions? Other pets don't need to behave like dogs to be good companions.
October 19, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
Bet

So because they aren't eager to lick peanut butter off your nuts like your dog they aren't good companions? Other pets don't need to behave like dogs to be good companions.
No, I honestly don't think cats are as good of companions compared to dogs. Never seen a cat be excited for you at the door when you get home, protect your house or family, or have the discipline or training a dog has. Cats in general just like to be alone and do their own thing in my experience. Have nothing against them I just don't think they are good companions. 
October 19, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
Glo'bito

I like cats but dogs make better companions. their loyal, they protect you and act as your best friend.
cats mind their own business until they need something.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

October 19, 2013 @ 02:50 AM

Inactive

Only people that never had cats talk that "cats are loners and dont show affection" bullshit. Shit, sometimes my cat be too affectionate.
October 19, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
origins

My cat follows me around everywhere I go. When she's outside, as soon as I tell her to come in she listens and darts in. She is one of the most intelligent cats I've ever seen.
October 19, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
RiFF RaFF

cats are the shit.

my cat acts like a dog; she runs at me when i get home,  follows me around, and she loves to chase tennis balls.

all the benefits of a dog without the stupid maintenance and upkeep. 

Be about it

October 19, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
kbos

Only people that never had cats talk that "cats are loners and dont show affection" bullshit. Shit, sometimes my cat be too affectionate.

That's what im saying. People who haven't had cats don't realize cats are only being indifferent towards them because they don't give a fuck about people who haven't spent any time bonding with them. Watch a cat and their owner interact its not the same as a cat and a random guest in the house. Dogs always run around trying to lick everyones nuts like idiots lol. I like both pets but it surprises me how many people don't like cats and how many people have horribly trained dogs that are obnoxious as fuck they think is cute.

One pet I can't fucking stand is any curly haired short nosed yelpy dog. I do not understand why these are so popular in the suburbs. My father always called them kick dogs. I wish I could punt every one of those dumb mother fuckers swiftly man those things are fucking stupid and obnoxious and they always have some delusional owner who some how finds it not only tolerable but cute.
October 19, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
jacobsever

Never seen a cat be excited for you at the door when you get home

My cat is waiting for me at the door every time I open it.

*Skip to 2:50

October 20, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
drbazing

Cats are sooooooo much easier and cheaper to take care of lol. No need to train (poop,pee,off limits,etc) them at all too since they are pretty much fucking smart. Whenever I go out for the whole week or weekend, I just let them out of the house and they can find food and water on their own, survive on their own type of shit until I get back.
October 20, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
bjornvan

I actually wanted a cat.But i wanted a dog to take out when I go for a jog and stuff
so I got a shoodle.and LMAO @ niggas talking about dogs protect you, my dog almost got ate by a cat, she not protecting me from shit.I grew up with cats and a dog ( pit mixed with lab.) and they were both loyal and super attached to us.The only real difference is that you can be more active with dogs.Depends on your life style.If you laid back not super active a cat is for you, if you active a dog is for you.i might get a cat soon tho.. anybody who hate cats never had one purring in the bed with you , shits relaxing as fuck tho.

Please login first to reply.