Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
October 18, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
Moises Arias

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 18, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
straight2hell

yeah one thing if he was piping her on front street but its clear she was into it grabbing dudes head and everything....and how wasted was she that she reported the incident happended bw 1-6 am smh

the commentary though haha "realest in the game right now" lolol

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

October 18, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
Ruthless

If the girl looked like she was getting raped to the cameramen im sure they'd have done something. She was faded & did some hoe shit 

Let me see those downvotes

October 18, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
Captain Al

even bitches on GTA yell rape 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

October 18, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

GUY IS SMART HE IS SUCKING OUT ALL THE CUM OUT AND THE DNA..
October 18, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
YoungRizal

Hahaha the dude just suckin the girls pussy out in the open 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 18, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

GUY IS SMART HE IS SUCKING OUT ALL THE CUM OUT AND THE DNA..

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

October 18, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
Soul Rize

fucking cunt girl class rape on some BS. i can't beelieve everyone getting mad when she obviously not resisting. her hands arn't tied there not reisting or notin. its like RAPE OMG . BS TO THE MAX

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 18, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
Pantic

fucking cunt girl class rape on some BS. i can't beelieve everyone getting mad when she obviously not resisting. her hands arn't tied there not reisting or notin. its like RAPE OMG . BS TO THE MAX
Well it does state that she said the rape happened at an apartment later on than this event. But still, if shes down to get her pussy licked on the skreets there can be no doubt it wasnt rape. 
October 18, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
kbos

I thought the rape was supposed to be the pussy licking in public, which is obviously horse shit.

If the rape occurred later that night then we can't really be 100% sure if she was raped or not. Just because she had her pussy ate in the street doesn't mean she didn't get raped later. In this particular event I too would doubt there was an actual rape, considering she was down to have her pussy ate in public and she reported it only after the video went viral.

The fucked up thing is the media reports women lying about rape disproportionately to women actually getting raped. And the statistics are also fucked because the vast majority of real rapes don't get reported, while bitches try to get heads locked up over fake rape. I had to study this and enlighten myself because throughout my life various females in my family, my circle of friends, and women I been involved with opened up to me about sexual abuse and rape experiences. It is FUCKED UP how many girls get raped and sexually abused. Like yo we take for granted that we can go to parties and get way to drunk and there is almost no danger of getting a dick or some fingers shoved up our asses. On some kids shit. Its like that Louis CK joke, its fucking crazy that women even wanna be around us, the most dangerous threat to women IS men.

One thing it sounds like some of you don't understand about rape doe, just because a woman doesn't resist and kick and scream that's not ground for consensual sex. Most people shut down and take it while theyre getting raped and just hope it ends quickly. Fucked up thing is there are a lot more women out there who blame themselves for real rapes as a coping method than there are women who blame men for fake rapes.
October 18, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You niggas are the type of guy to blame the victim of a rape case.

I thought the rape was supposed to be the pussy licking in public, which is obviously horse shit.

If the rape occurred later that night then we can't really be 100% sure if she was raped or not. Just because she had her pussy ate in the street doesn't mean she didn't get raped later. In this particular event I too would doubt there was an actual rape, considering she was down to have her pussy ate in public and she reported it only after the video went viral.

The fucked up thing is the media reports women lying about rape disproportionately to women actually getting raped. And the statistics are also fucked because the vast majority of real rapes don't get reported, while bitches try to get heads locked up over fake rape. I had to study this and enlighten myself because throughout my life various females in my family, my circle of friends, and women I been involved with opened up to me about sexual abuse and rape experiences. It is FUCKED UP how many girls get raped and sexually abused. Like yo we take for granted that we can go to parties and get way to drunk and there is almost no danger of getting a dick or some fingers shoved up our asses. On some kids shit. Its like that Louis CK joke, its fucking crazy that women even wanna be around us, the most dangerous threat to women IS men.

One thing it sounds like some of you don't understand about rape doe, just because a woman doesn't resist and kick and scream that's not ground for consensual sex. Most people shut down and take it while theyre getting raped and just hope it ends quickly. Fucked up thing is there are a lot more women out there who blame themselves for real rapes as a coping method than there are women who blame men for fake rapes.

5* post.
October 18, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
chief

rape is a reason Drake should be a bigger role model in today's society

•••

October 18, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
mackness

Lmao OU is a shitty school

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 18, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
Ruthless

5* post.
I feel y'all on this but come the fuck on. There were plenty of people standing around. She could've asked for help & gotten it. In my opinion grabbing a dudes head while he's eating your pussy is the definition of consent. If she's calling rape for what that guy did, I'm calling bullshit all day

October 19, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
valleyla

5* post.
I feel y'all on this but come the fuck on. There were plenty of people standing around. She could've asked for help & gotten it. In my opinion grabbing a dudes head while he's eating your pussy is the definition of consent. If she's calling rape for what that guy did, I'm calling bullshit all day
The rape happened at an apartment later that night, not on the street. The street incident isn't in question.

Just the same, if she was okay with it then doesn't mean she wanted sex later that night. A yes one minute that turns into a no that night is a no. Any sex taken place after that no (or in the absence of a consensual yes) is rape. 

That has to be respected. If a girl is cool with you fucking her but then suddenly you get into reaally freaky BDSM shit that she's not into and says to stop it's rape if you don't. Same situation. She was comfortable/consenting with the street incident but has every right to not consent later that night. It's why abortion is legal because a woman (or any human being under different circumstances) can choose whether to let her body be used in any sort of act she wishes and she can cut off access to her body to someone else when, and if, she chooses. 
October 19, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
thatniggatho

Dam, 5* posts up in here. Good commentary by all.

Gray areas suck man.. It's sad because if lots of dudes think hard enough ... Potentially that day when you were to pushy.. and the girl wasn't feeling it at first but then was ok to let you beat ... and maybe she even said 'no' and then was eventually like : "whatever". I mean like...was that rape or not? It's the gray areas (many in this case) that make the black and white nature of laws suck. There are more than enough victims on either side of the Line man. Falsely accused/guilty/victim/perpetrator... What needs to be more strongly voiced is clear communication from women .. (i.e - Saying : "I don't want to have sex with you and I don't consent to you having any further contact w/ me. If you continue, I will consider that rape and press charges").. At that point, you know.. I mean, hey that's rape. But its that horrible communication where :  "kinda no" ...turns to "maybe".. turns to "alright" .. turns to "yeah". And think about the many women who actually judge a guy's manliness on how much he 'chases down" the pussy... And think about how guys like to be opportunist and feel themselves a chump if they walk out on an opportunity... Shits fucked in many ways w/o CLEAR communication.

I've sadly walked away from lots of pussy opportunities but maybe it was a good thing. I figured it better to be a 'chump' and miss out on 'blink of the eye' nut than have my life ruined with some clown alleging I raped her... But fuck, college ... alcohol ... there were more than enough bad decisions and good decisions that i made related to this.. So, it's hard to come down on the debate on one side... 

Dam, this just sparked an idea. *Out
October 19, 2013 @ 09:36 AM
jacobsever

Did they mention that the alleged rape took place in an apartment later in the night in that video posted?
Because I watched it and don't recall hearing it. Or are you guys reading another source/article?

October 19, 2013 @ 09:42 AM
Ruthless

Did they mention that the alleged rape took place in an apartment later in the night in that video posted?
Because I watched it and don't recall hearing it. Or are you guys reading another source/article?
this. The news report says the alleged rape was what went down on camera. no mention of another sexual encounter later that night. i'm going off what ive seen in the OP, and my statements still stand

October 19, 2013 @ 10:03 AM
jacobsever

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photo-public-sex-act-rape-woman-article-1.1487092

You guys claiming the rape was later on in the night are full of shit.
The "rape" she reported was the incident on video outside in public.
...which wasn't rape at all.

She obviously got highly embarrassed that there was photographic evidence of her stupid, drunken public display of affection, and once she sobered up, she figured she could gain a little bit of dignity back by saying it was rape. She is the epitome of stupid college bitch. If anything, the dude who was munching her rug should press charges for slander, and be compensated for emotional distress. And she should be fined by the state for filing a false police report. 

October 19, 2013 @ 10:16 AM
chief

You guys make it sound like if she wanted to, she could have asked people around her for help. This girl was in a bedroom for all she knew, cause she was clearly blacked out as fuck. I realize some of you younger people might not have experienced that, but your mind basically time travels to the morning, while your body goes through the night on auto-pilot. 

Where the water gets murky for me though is if the guy was blacked out as well. If wasn't and knew she was fucked up, is it her fault because she let herself get to that point, or is it the guy's fault because he knew he shouldn't have taken it that far or maybe he didn't realize she was thaaaat fucked up? If they were both fucked up then it should be a wash since neither of them knew what they were doing.

But, I do think this is a case of her realizing she did something dumb while drunk and now she's trying cover her ass up by pinning it on someone else

•••

October 19, 2013 @ 12:06 PM
Moises Arias

You guys make it sound like if she wanted to, she could have asked people around her for help. This girl was in a bedroom for all she knew, cause she was clearly blacked out as fuck. I realize some of you younger people might not have experienced that, but your mind basically time travels to the morning, while your body goes through the night on auto-pilot. 

Where the water gets murky for me though is if the guy was blacked out as well. If wasn't and knew she was fucked up, is it her fault because she let herself get to that point, or is it the guy's fault because he knew he shouldn't have taken it that far or maybe he didn't realize she was thaaaat fucked up? If they were both fucked up then it should be a wash since neither of them knew what they were doing.

But, I do think this is a case of her realizing she did something dumb while drunk and now she's trying cover her ass up by pinning it on someone else
if that was the case how could she call rape if she was drunk? never met a drunk person that remembered 100% everything that happened the night before. For all we know she could of said yes(which she clearly did in the vid) while drunk. Then sober up and realized she fuck her life up. Still not rape to me. Never heard about the apartment thing till now, so all my previous judgments are based on that video.  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 19, 2013 @ 12:29 PM
thatniggatho

Very true man... Dam, good description : "I realize some of you younger people might not have experienced that, but your mind basically time travels to the morning, while your body goes through the night on auto-pilot." Having been black out drunk several times I can attest to this.. You wake up and don't even remember how you got home.. You are obviously drunk to the external world but still maintain the capability for 'lower level functions'... even though you can talk maybe still and your body is moving in an intentional way.. doesn't mean you are fully consciously in control.. and yeah, it seems like your body is on auto-pilot.. if your body wants to fuck,  It's going to act in a manner to fuck... your mind.. higher level thoughts that might have checked this behavior are totally cut off and when you're on that cusp of being black out drunk/aware .. you get glimpses of it and its like you are a third party just observing not being able to control your body.....

This is one of the hallmark reasons you don't fuck w/ drunk chicks ... or incapacitated chicks ... you're taking a shit ton of risk w/o much upside .... 

And fuck ..I'm male and I've almost been raped by a chick ... maybe i was raped.. i don't even know...I was young as fuck .. just passed 21 and was at a party w/ older people and shit .. knew someone who brought me over to have a good time.. was a mini bottle of hypnotic and Hennessy (incredible hulk) mixture that the guys and some of the girls thought i should just down to loosen up because I was too tense at previous party... So, i had a chick at the time and wasn't trying to fuck up .. but as the night wore on this one chick was grinding on me the whole time and i was already on auto-pilot .. shit felt good so my body just went w/ it.. next thing I know... i recall feeling just not in control and i went to a bathroom .. i was worried (I mean.. call me a bitch .. but i called my chick and was like.. fuck yo.. i'm blasted and don't know whats going on and chick is all over me).. white chick opened up the door w/ one of those paper clip house key things.. her friends were laughing at me like wtf is dude doing... she hangs up my phone .. other people walk back to party.. chick takes me in a room and starts going in ..  

Now.... past the part where i was dancing on chick i didn't remember shit.. the above details were told to me by chick's friend later the next day.. I woke up face down in some rando's bed having had puked and could have actually died from aphexiation .. I honestly don't know if I fucked chick or not. She was definitely not anywhere near drunk and therein lies the rub.

Not sure what the case is here but yeah man.. when you're drunk, fucking body goes on auto-pilot and you mentally just end up being a passenger along for the ride.

And not saying this dude is guilty but some peoples are grimmy and actually look for drunk people to take advantage of ... I mean, if you think about it.. wtf kinda dude is gonna finger blast and eat out a chick and get thrown up on the web if he doesn't at least intend to get his dick suck.. nukkah's be plotting that favor-for-a-favor action and chick possibly was like thnx fool but pussy is closed... and dude was like, bish i licked your cat in public, i'm getting some ass.. Who knows. But overall, lots of good points being made from all perspectives.
October 19, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
YoungRizal

^ ever heard of whiskey dick? That was you at that night. You didn't fuck no chick. I bet that chick was pretty disappointed though

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 19, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Yup, that's bullshit. I once had a false rape accusation in 2005 which led to an assault charge. My fuck buddy at the time wanted a relationship with me but I didn't want to be tied down and especially not to her. She was just another hole for my to put my meaty cock in. Unfortunately, she took it personally and filed accused me of rape. Everyone around town knew she was full of shit. Nobody that's as good looking as me would ever need to rape anyone. I paid a visit to her with my baseball bat. I rang the doorbell and as soon as she opened the door, I hit her with the baseball bat as hard as possible. I had my arms behind my back concealing the weapon so she couldn't see it. When she fell to the ground, I ripped her clothes off and proceeded to fuck her as hard as I could. "You want rape bitch, I'll give you rape" I yelled. The weird part was she was cumming uncontrollably after 2 minutes. LOL fucking whores man, I swear. Anyway, she called the cops on me and I went to prison for assault. It didn't matter to me since that just made my masculine bad boy persona sky rocket and once I got out of jail, I could easily get a 8/10 and up with ease.
October 19, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
JohnvHarrison

Yup, that's bullshit. I once had a false rape accusation in 2005 which led to an assault charge. My fuck buddy at the time wanted a relationship with me but I didn't want to be tied down and especially not to her. She was just another hole for my to put my meaty cock in. Unfortunately, she took it personally and filed accused me of rape. Everyone around town knew she was full of shit. Nobody that's as good looking as me would ever need to rape anyone. I paid a visit to her with my baseball bat. I rang the doorbell and as soon as she opened the door, I hit her with the baseball bat as hard as possible. I had my arms behind my back concealing the weapon so she couldn't see it. When she fell to the ground, I ripped her clothes off and proceeded to fuck her as hard as I could. "You want rape bitch, I'll give you rape" I yelled. The weird part was she was cumming uncontrollably after 2 minutes. LOL fucking whores man, I swear. Anyway, she called the cops on me and I went to prison for assault. It didn't matter to me since that just made my masculine bad boy persona sky rocket and once I got out of jail, I could easily get a 8/10 and up with ease.
2/10

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 19, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
mackness

Nail in the coffin, no one smiles while getting raped. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 19, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

cacs gonna cac
October 19, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
kbos

Does your little man syndrome trolling feel super cool too you or something? Do you think you're amusing us, is this really amusing to yourself? 

October 19, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
kbos

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/photo-public-sex-act-rape-woman-article-1.1487092

You guys claiming the rape was later on in the night are full of shit.
The "rape" she reported was the incident on video outside in public.
...which wasn't rape at all.

She obviously got highly embarrassed that there was photographic evidence of her stupid, drunken public display of affection, and once she sobered up, she figured she could gain a little bit of dignity back by saying it was rape. She is the epitome of stupid college bitch. If anything, the dude who was munching her rug should press charges for slander, and be compensated for emotional distress. And she should be fined by the state for filing a false police report. 
That's right, and that chick is a fucking cunt and a half. Fucking up this dudes life over this, crying wolf when real rapes are happening constantly to so many women and its barely even addressed in our society. What a fucking bitch, I hope they do her like they did that Hofstra bitch who lied about rape my freshman year and kick her out of school.
October 19, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
bjornvan

Most people shut down and take it while theyre getting raped and just hope it ends quickly.

Please login first to reply.