Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 18, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
theycallmeblack

Seems like a high percentage of users use the word in their comments/posts.

Is that how you talk in real life?

Just curious cuz I'm white and never hear it.
October 18, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
Ruthless

Let me see those downvotes

October 18, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
christopher.

yeah, i say it in person when i'm with my niggas. In my area, and in my high school, everyone says "nigga". No one that i've encountered takes offense to it, and I havent seen/heard anything about taking offense to it. I hate when ratchet mexican girls say it tho. Fuckin grimy-ass girls.

Black people who still take offense to it are just supporting racism by still identifying a word as an offensive word.

The word definitely isn't used how it used to be.
October 18, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
youngm

I don't say it here and I don't say it in my normal life either
October 18, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
jamestapoz

October 18, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
kbos

yeah, i say it in person when i'm with my niggas. In my area, and in my high school, everyone says "nigga". No one that i've encountered takes offense to it, and I havent seen/heard anything about taking offense to it. I hate when ratchet mexican girls say it tho. Fuckin grimy-ass girls.

Black people who still take offense to it are just supporting racism by still identifying a word as an offensive word.

...Or youre just in high school and have no fucking idea what you're talking about
October 18, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
PaydPal

Nope. Used to. Grew up. It happens.smile

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

October 18, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
johnathan

Well yeah i do... Nigga! Me and my niggas use it all the time! just to express how much we care for each other. There is one black kid at my school and he said i could use it so i use it i got the hood pass. He gives out hood passes to everyone at school actually since hes the only black guy. Hes my nigga too. 

free max b 2013

October 18, 2013 @ 09:18 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

I'm white so I don't say it on here or in real life. My black friends use it but only occasionally, I think it's more of an American thing, in the UK people say fam, bruv, son, mate, etc. From listening to American rappers songs/interviews it seems like the word is used almost like punctuation in the US and that most races use it as well.
Yeah white people in the UK don't say it around black people. The only white people here that I see saying it are from all white areas.

In London white people don't try it.
October 18, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
NapoleonComplex

Well yeah i do... Nigga! Me and my niggas use it all the time! just to express how much we care for each other. There is one black kid at my school and he said i could use it so i use it i got the hood pass. He gives out hood passes to everyone at school actually since hes the only black guy. Hes my nigga too. 
Tokens cant hand out Hood Passes. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 18, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
nat turner

I don't say it. Anyone can call themselves whatever. I don't think it belongs to anyone I just don't like being called it though. I'm black. I'm Othello

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

October 18, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
Mad Rusky

He's just doing it to be less ostracized. 

As whites we will never understand what its like to be called a "nigga" in the derogatory sense but we can atleast make an effort to understand the history behind it.

It isnt a word that should be thrown around so loosely especially by you and I.

I've always understood black people using nigga as a way to show ownership over the word, as if saying "this word doesnt have power over us anymore."
October 18, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
rainer

I'm black and i never use the word nigga.
October 18, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
NapoleonComplex

self righteous ass nigger

October 18, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
NapoleonComplex

I try to use Nigger as much as possible the ER really makes the fucking word. Reminds dumb muthafuckas of the context and history of the word. 

October 18, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
nat turner

Napoleon complex, you're full of ducktales

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

October 18, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
koolgtrap

self righteous ass nigger
shut up cac
October 18, 2013 @ 05:24 PM
GOLF

suspended

I'm white so I don't say it on here or in real life. My black friends use it but only occasionally, I think it's more of an American thing, in the UK people say fam, bruv, son, mate, etc. From listening to American rappers songs/interviews it seems like the word is used almost like punctuation in the US and that most races use it as well.

we use it to complete a sentence orally just like a period on paper
October 18, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
noire

My cat's name is "Bitch Ass Nigga"  , so yeah I use the word frequently. 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 18, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
It's Only Hype

this nigga
October 18, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
BIGOH

Black white supremacist 

WTB NOTHING

October 18, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
99%Shit

I don't think I've ever dropped in on here, maybe in quotes or trolling? I don't really say it in real life. The word definitely infects your brain if you listen to hip-hop though, so if I have'
:

stuck in my head, I catch myself singing it. Song is an exaggeration, but the same effect from most rap. You didn't say that when I was growing up. If it slipped in conversation with a black friend, nothing was said, but whoever said it checked themself 'cause they knew the shouldn't be dropping it lightly. Then again, the black dudes I hung with ain't say it near as much as these Spanish and Asian kids on Tumblr.

narsha.narsha.narsha

October 18, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
metameme

shut up nigga
October 18, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
playboyx

im mixed and i say nigga somewhat sparingly but yeah i do say it a fair amount

pink like hamilton

October 19, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
6allah6

idk i take offense to it when its used by the wrong person some people i can tolerate saying nigga
October 19, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
AndreLutherKing

All depends on who I'm talking to. If I'm at the park running pickup games with my friends I have no problem saying nigga but if I'm talking to my grandpa I'm not about to start calling him "my nigga".

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 19, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
Black Donald Trump

though it is technically not racist for white people to say it, and it is pretty dumb for black people to think they can say a word that other people can't, it just sounds stupid for other people to say it. if i hear a white person say it, i don't consider him racist, i consider him a dumbass whos trying too hard. black people can say it or not i guess i don't really care although honestly the more black people say it(which is more and more as time goes on) the more other people are going to say it.
and if we are being technical, it is actually racist to believe that white people are racist for saying a word while black are not racist for saying the same word. 
October 19, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
offensive-commenter

nigga is nigger with a southern accent. it's funny how ghetto niggers want to be treated as equals, but they love causing trouble and keep themselves down by calling themselves niggas hahahahaha.
October 19, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
2 Phone Shawty

my nigga my nigga my nigga

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

October 19, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
You can't buy class.

It becomes a habit. 

Please login first to reply.