October 17, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
suparise71

Ive been powering up my body since Sep 1st

And I look damn Beautiful, Thanks to God for making me black because what ive acheived in a month is what a white guy would acheive in Half a year 

Supa Rise has done me well 

But on a real to im finna go out on a job hunt and get that job and fuck the girl managers 

Girls love me 

And when a girl takes off my shirt shes gunna get wet like Squirtle does after he busts a nut in Jigglypuffs booty

Virgin Gang we still in this intill we have sex

NO PICS OF SUPA BODY TILL END OF OCT

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 17, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
laserdis

And when a girl takes off my shirt shes gunna get wet like Squirtle does after he busts a nut in Jigglypuffs booty

- Tracy Jackson
October 17, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
Based Boy

careful with workplace fucking bruh

-Caterpillar
October 17, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Gilly Suits

-Caterpillar

Culective.com //

October 17, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
suparise71

-Caterpillar
Why? 

- Tracy Jackson

October 17, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
Based Boy

-Caterpillar
Why? 

- Tracy Jackson
it could just fuck things up, ya know?

-Caterpillar
October 17, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
nat turner

How old are u suparise?

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

October 17, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
nat turner

-Caterpillar
Why? 

- Tracy Jackson
it could just fuck things up, ya know?

-Caterpillar
Word. 

October 17, 2013 @ 01:31 AM
suparise71

How old are u suparise?
17 bruh i love the fact your in my thread bruh 

I love you :')

- Tracy Jackson

October 17, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
suparise71

Well im finna fap 2 times tonight then im finna no fap again

- Tracy Jackson

October 17, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
blackclits

Nigga ya virgin swag isn't going anywhere, we all know you're not going to do shit, you'll make some videos of you shirtless dancing to R Kelly, fap, then come back on and say something came up and ya couldn't get your dick wet ya fucking jabroni, PM that pussy user FrankOcean and you both can mount ass like the faggots ya are. 
October 17, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
champagne papi

Nigga ya virgin swag isn't going anywhere, we all know you're not going to do shit, you'll make some videos of you shirtless dancing to R Kelly, fap, then come back on and say something came up and ya couldn't get your dick wet ya fucking jabroni, PM that pussy user FrankOcean and you both can mount ass like the faggots ya are. 
dont doubt suparise

Team #1059

October 17, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
It's Only Hype

October 17, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

October 17, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
suparise71

Lol at failing to diss me

Nigga you must be jealous of me or something cause why the fuck would you hate on a virgin and get hurt by me 

Both you and krillin are probably nerds with 1000's of spots on your face, greasy hair, huge ass glasses, Fat as fuck where you both stay on the computer all day

And you both take shots at me all the time so you must either be jealous or your some secret dick riders, cause other members on here diss me once and then they wont again but you both do this all the time

plus other members call me a virign all that as a joke but they dont make a huge ass paragragh like some little bitch nigga crying cause theyre hurt

- Tracy Jackson

October 17, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
B Low Brown

When this nigga reveals his new body he's gonna have to fight bitches off of him like

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 17, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

GL brah

October 17, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
undercoverism

October 17, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
nat turner

Well make sure you're strapped up for your first time mayne. since you black you probably a magnum man so get ya supply right mayne

nh

October 17, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
DaPark

you dropped out of college, tracy? sad
you should prolly done an apprenticeship

topic related
congrats

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 17, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

r.i.p tracy litle sister thet get smashed by suparise when he got horny as fuck
October 17, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
DaPark

r.i.p tracy litle siter thet get smashed by suparise when he got horny as fuck

fuck

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 17, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
blackclits

Nigga you must be jealous of me or something cause why the fuck would you hate on a virgin and get hurt by me 

Both you and krillin are probably nerds with 1000's of spots on your face, greasy hair, huge ass glasses, Fat as fuck where you both stay on the computer all day

And you both take shots at me all the time so you must either be jealous or your some secret dick riders, cause other members on here diss me once and then they wont again but you both do this all the time

plus other members call me a virign all that as a joke but they dont make a huge ass paragragh like some little bitch nigga crying cause theyre hurt

- Tracy Jackson
Nigga ya writing huge ass paragraphs right now ya fucking jabroni. No ones jealous of you, you're an almost 18 year old virgin who's never gotten his dick wet but made a youtube video of you dacing to The Hanson Brothers Mmm'Bop. We stay at home on the computer all day? Nigga come on, you're on here 23 hours of the day, and with that other hour ya sleep for 30 minutes, and use that other 30 to photo shop ya face onto stock photos of Superman.

Shouts out to FrankOcean though, ya still a fucking faggot and are a current user on a forum for sexual anxiety and chronic masturbation. Stay losing. 
October 17, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
B Low Brown

I laugh every time this nigga black clits says jabroni 

thats that east coast shit 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 17, 2013 @ 04:14 PM
drbazing

Anyone will do suparise

October 17, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

- Tracy Jackson
Nigga ya writing huge ass paragraphs right now ya fucking jabroni. No ones jealous of you, you're an almost 18 year old virgin who's never gotten his dick wet but made a youtube video of you dacing to The Hanson Brothers Mmm'Bop. We stay at home on the computer all day? Nigga come on, you're on here 23 hours of the day, and with that other hour ya sleep for 30 minutes, and use that other 30 to photo shop ya face onto stock photos of Superman.

Shouts out to FrankOcean though, ya still a fucking faggot and are a current user on a forum for sexual anxiety and chronic masturbation. Stay losing. 
I stay on your mind huh

Don't even know who you are tbh

Forum for sexual anxiety and chronic masturbation? That's pretty much every internet forum filled with dudes

lil coon thirsty for some HB rep smh 

lurk more
October 17, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

Didint read but How does it feel that a virgin fuckboy looks better than you

- Tracy Jackson

October 18, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
blackclits

Oh word? Look's get ya pussy? What the fucks your excuse then, ya flex on a forum posting videos of you dancing shirtless to Jonas Brothers but ya still haven't fucked a broad. 

FrankOcean ya still a fucking jabroni with social awkwardness, suck dick or dye trying. 

- Dick Tracy 
October 18, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
bjornvan

so the neighbor thing didnt work out im assuming
October 18, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
drbazing

- Tracy Jackson

Didint read but How does it feel that a virgin fuckboy looks better than you

- Tracy Jackson

Please login first to reply.