Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 16, 2013 @ 08:03 PM

Inactive

Just got off work. Driving around a lime green dump truck on Long Island now im back in BK.
u haul trash? how much u get paid? hows the job?
October 16, 2013 @ 08:04 PM

Inactive

Got dumped by my girl. Currently listening to Marvin's Room and trying to cry myself to sleep 

bruh

October 16, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
Raravez

UCLA is the constant struggle. God damn. 
October 16, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
kbos

Just got off work. Driving around a lime green dump truck on Long Island now im back in BK.
12 an hour, 10 for new employees doe, and you often get good tips because youre stopping by customers homes and interacting with them 1 on 1. Plus you can sell valuables to pawn shops out the back of the truck. I like the job because its just you and your co-worker in a truck all day, nobody breathing down your neck and everyone all the way up to the franchise owner is pretty cool, most of your hours are spent driving and listening to music, its good exercise lifting furniture and fridges and what not, and youre not stuck in the same boring environment your going to new places every day. Some jobs suck and you end up cleaning tons of little garbage out of a hoarder home, but that only happens once a month maybe twice on avg. Jobs most often consist of pulling right up to someones home and quickly fill the truck up with things like old tables and sofas.

Tips and pawn shop revenue can generate bonus pocket cash anything from nada on a bad day to a few hundred on a lucky day, some co-workers have made thousands doing that but i haven't had that luck personally.
October 16, 2013 @ 09:51 PM

Inactive

12 an hour, 10 for new employees doe, and you often get good tips because youre stopping by customers homes and interacting with them 1 on 1. Plus you can sell valuables to pawn shops out the back of the truck. I like the job because its just you and your co-worker in a truck all day, nobody breathing down your neck and everyone all the way up to the franchise owner is pretty cool, most of your hours are spent driving and listening to music, its good exercise lifting furniture and fridges and what not, and youre not stuck in the same boring environment your going to new places every day. Some jobs suck and you end up cleaning tons of little garbage out of a hoarder home, but that only happens once a month maybe twice on avg. Jobs most often consist of pulling right up to someones home and quickly fill the truck up with things like old tables and sofas.

Tips and pawn shop revenue can generate bonus pocket cash anything from nada on a bad day to a few hundred on a lucky day, some co-workers have made thousands doing that but i haven't had that luck personally.

seems like a chill job. do u rock the durag on shifts?
October 16, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
tommy350

Working till four I clock
October 16, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Pineapple Espresso

I picked up Taco Bell for lunch (Cheesy Gordita Crunches & 1/2 Baja Blast 1/2 regular Mountain Dew) and paid for the car behind me. There is enough stress on the world right now so it's nice to brighten other people's days when the opportunities arise no matter how small the gestures may be.

You gotta think beyond thought to fish for a mermaid - Chuck Inglish

October 16, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
kbos

^
That's very cool of you that inspires me to do something similar. Although in ny paying for somebodies fast food will be looked at as mad sus cuz everyones guard is up here 10 fold
October 17, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
spriteremix

woke up

flexed 

smoked

made steak and eggs

went to post office to drop stuff off and run a few errands

smoked

gym

shower

opened up delivery that came in today 

smoked

couple games on xbox live

flexed

ordered a pizza

poured a drink

got on hb

waiting for pizza

flexing
October 17, 2013 @ 12:09 AM

Inactive

I picked up Taco Bell for lunch (Cheesy Gordita Crunches & 1/2 Baja Blast 1/2 regular Mountain Dew) and paid for the car behind me. There is enough stress on the world right now so it's nice to brighten other people's days when the opportunities arise no matter how small the gestures may be.
man small shit like dat can make ppls day for real. props to u.
October 17, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
kbos

^
no work or school on a weds? damn u chillin
October 17, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
gil

woke up
dressed (black qlo hoodie, apcs, shadow 1s)
mama made me waffles
school
took PSATs
got home
CPs delivered (cool)
did all work
fina sleep

fag

October 17, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
Raravez

I went out to Hollyood for the first time since I moved out here for school today. Shit is mad depressing, tons of crazy homeless people, random people tryna peddle their shitty rap CD's, sucked pretty bad. I'll stick to my Westwood, Santa Monica, Melrose bubble. 
October 17, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
malik58

suspended

ima do that this weekend, would be so fucking cool. props b. smile)))

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

October 17, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
malik58

suspended

woke up
mama made me waffles
school
took PSATs
got home
CPs delivered ()
did all work
fina sleep
brah I got the psats on Saturday sad :cryfam: how was it though? and how many questions? 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

October 17, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
Raravez

woke up
mama made me waffles
school
took PSATs
got home
CPs delivered ()
did all work
fina sleep
brah I got the psats on Saturday :cryfam: how was it though? and how many questions? 
PSAT ain't shit breh 
October 17, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
thirdworlds

work
smoke
play ps3
ship something
took a nap
downloaded music
on hb now
October 17, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
jjapplesauce

Woke up (late), had an oreo pop tart and coffee in a hurry, not even making this one up I actually while running to catch the city bus down the street from me to make it to campus on time I threw up lol (think the combination of eating/drinking fast and running really hard right after), went to my 3 classes, came home, ate tacos, played gta, worked on homework, and here I am.

Edit: fapped in between gta and homework
October 17, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
NeoGohan

woke up, ate a breakfast burrito, school, played gta, walked my dog, made dinner, then posted this
October 17, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
jacobsever

I was getting scared nobody was going to say work.
Just goes to prove your parents pay for you box logos. Ain't nobody went to work today.

I woke up, went to work.
Bought some mac n cheese on my lunch break.
Came home from work and rode my bike around town.
Now I'm watching Netflix/editing videos & photos from the bike ride and surfing the net.

Ya'll need some jobs.

October 18, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
gil

woke up
mama made me waffles
school
took PSATs
got home
CPs delivered ()
did all work
fina sleep
brah I got the psats on Saturday :cryfam: how was it though? and how many questions? 
not sure of how many qs, but it was a 3 hr PSAT. 3 sections of reading and grammar and 2 of math. math wasn't that bad and there were only a couple of hard vocab shits. i feel PSATs are becoming more irrelevant because i cant really apply myself to the test if it has shit ive literally never even been taught before. wasnt too awful. the hardest part was writing a bunch of shit in cursive.... fuck cursive writing. i think something 90% of schools have dropped cursive from curriculum. 

today:
woke up
school
bestfriends birthday
smoked spliff
played fifa
study for chem

fag

October 18, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
deathwish

woke up
went to school
came home
went to the gym
went to eat
came home
hot boxoed my shower
currently browsing hb
October 18, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
goldANDsacks

woke up
pulled some weeds
broke a hoe
went to home depot
got a new hoe
pulled some more weeds
took a shower
killed myself
October 18, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
KiddCoast

Ya boy had a job interview cool I love my job breh but those niggas are being stingy with the hours 

Twitter: @KiddCoast

October 18, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
Tony Montana

Woke up. Looked in mirror. Said wassup. Got swag on. Got money. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

October 18, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
Rekuso

@gil
lmao at that script part during the PSAT.
when my teacher said you could only write it in script, my whole class was just like 

ig quinnrekuso

October 19, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
craigsagersuit

nigga, that's real. good stuff  to you for that

might do that this weekend as well 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 19, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
oneallah

AYO, MAKE THIS A STICKY DOE

sold some shit on ebay,
went to withdraw some $,
bought tickets for me and this chick who i met recently who is a yeezy fan to the yeezus concert,
she siked to go, ya indian boy might get it jafeel?coolsmile
October 19, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
AndreLutherKing

I just came from a broad's house (word to ruthless) now I'm eating some good ass chinese food.

Damn it feels good to be Hansum

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 19, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
Ruthless

I just came from a broad's house (word to ruthless) now I'm eating some good ass chinese food.

Damn it feels good to be Hansum

Let me see those downvotes

Please login first to reply.