Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 15, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
drewblocka

he is spitting hard but that beat though.  These grown men are copying the shitty beats of young black kids made on garageband.

everybody is still so salty about control for no reason. listen to kendricks verse on the top dog cypher at 2:30

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

October 15, 2013 @ 04:01 PM
dmwalking

he is spitting hard but that beat though.  These grown men are copying the shitty beats of young black kids made on garageband.

everybody is still so salty about control for no reason. listen to kendricks verse on the top dog cypher at 2:30

Powerful post b.  "These grown men are copying the shitty beats of young black kids made on garageband."  Spot on.  Copying flows too. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 15, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
AD

Eminem is garbage

Immitation is suicide

October 15, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
wh0die

Did dre do the production on this album?
dr. dre and ric rubin exec produced mmlp2,

EMINEM IS FUCKING BACK,
i love how he stays in hiding for a number of years and commes back on top

which is why he is the best rapper of all time imo, and the opinion of many many true hip hop fans
hahahhahahaha "true hip hop fans"
October 16, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
╒rozzy

I always thought most of Em's work is corny. That's still the case. 

October 16, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
It's Only Hype

So much Em hate

haven't listened to dude since The Em Show but he came through with bars on this
October 16, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
jamesjebbia

em fell off hard and still hasn't come back but he's still top ten in his prime
October 16, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
goldANDsacks

Powerful post b.  "These grown men are copying the shitty beats of young black kids made on garageband."  Spot on.  Copying flows too. 
how many record label executives people do you think pressure eminem into doing "something like these young black kids make on garageband" because that's what people are listening to these days?
October 16, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
PowerCum

no real hip hop fan listens to eminem
October 16, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
playboyxxx

no real hip hop fan listens to eminem
lol wtf kinda statement is this

pink like hamilton

October 16, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
oneallah

^^^yeah, no real hip hop fan listens to eminem
maybe we should all just start listening to all the bullshit trash music hip hop has nowadays
if you are a true hip hop fan, you listen to eminem
October 16, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
playboyxxx

im not even close to being an em fan but saying someone isnt a "real hip hop fan" first off is some gay shit
also, like em or not i respect him enough to know that he's (historically) not an illegitimate artist

pink like hamilton

October 16, 2013 @ 02:48 PM
AD

^^^yeah, no real hip hop fan listens to eminem

maybe we should all just start listening to all the bullshit trash music hip hop has nowadays

if you are a true hip hop fan, you listen to eminem
this is a retarded statement 

Immitation is suicide

October 16, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

beat is weak as fuck. i rather listing to riff raff then this cac
October 16, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
kbos

Em can still rap, but hes become incapable of making a decent song at this point. What the fuck is this beat? Em hasn't had a good ear for beats in over 10 years.
October 16, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
supremeskywalker

The beat for Rap God could've been A LOT better but the lyrics are real nice tho.
October 16, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Majority of Eminem fans only listen to Eminem, then proclaim he's the king of rap, gtfo.
October 16, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
kbos

^
lol true
October 17, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
oneallah

\
October 17, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
Jegz

Wow cant believe there's so much hate on Eminem. Em is up there with one of the greats alongside Nas, Jay-Z, etc and EVERYONE knows that. Em did fall off during his addiction days and it showed in his Encore album. However, his last album Recovery was substantially better than Relapse, and his upcoming album is shaping to be really good. 

His flow and delivery in Rap God is insane - I don't know how any of you can deny that. The majority of you guys saying that Eminem sucks really don't know what you're talking about sorry. Makes me wonder what you guys even listen to.
October 17, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
╒rozzy

Never said he wasn't talented, he obviously is and showcased it in this track. 
I just can't fuck with his music. Shrug 

Can't stand his fans who swear he's the best emcee to ever live while denouncing all the other great emcees out there. It's true, most of his fans only listen to Em. 

October 17, 2013 @ 09:33 AM
Ted Dancin

Eminem is a corny ass faggot. How could the lame who got bronco busted by Borat and shitted on Weird Al  Be the god ?  This lame is the biggest sham in Rapping. Real talk if he was anything other than white his lame ass would be just another rapper on the lines of everybody in slaughter house.

Imagine if Joe budden was white.....
October 17, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
kbos

Wow cant believe there's so much hate on Eminem. Em is up there with one of the greats alongside Nas, Jay-Z, etc and EVERYONE knows that. Em did fall off during his addiction days and it showed in his Encore album. However, his last album Recovery was substantially better than Relapse, and his upcoming album is shaping to be really good. 

His flow and delivery in Rap God is insane - I don't know how any of you can deny that. The majority of you guys saying that Eminem sucks really don't know what you're talking about sorry. Makes me wonder what you guys even listen to.
I stopped taking your opinion seriously after you said recovery was better than relapse (both suck, but recovery is a shamefully horrible album). Em fell short in his addiction days? I'm sorry but you don't know what you're talking about. His addiction days were his finest, the marshall mathers lp, the slim shady lp easily outshine everything else hes done. You can't believe theres so much hate on em? He went from making some of the best records in hip-hop to some of the shittiest, and this is coming from someone who doesn't doubt that em can still spit.
October 17, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
strangers

^typically when people say the addiction days they're referring to Encore up until Relapse which was complete garbage aside from No Apologies. During MMLP & SSLP he smoked n drank whatever but was by no means an addict. 
October 17, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
kbos

^typically when people say the addiction days they're referring to Encore up until Relapse which was complete garbage aside from No Apologies. During MMLP & SSLP he smoked n drank whatever but was by no means an addict. 
He did a lot of drugs during that time, not just drinking and smoking. Addict or not, his music was influenced during MMLP SSLP by his drug use substantially enough that it had a lot to do with his creative process during those years. My initial assumption is the people who refer to the addiction days as Encore up until Relapse is that those people must have been too young to remember when MMLP and SSLP came out.  
October 17, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
Hellah Fresh

His very first few album up until Encore are really good no doubt. I have to agree that Relapse was garbage. You can even hear in his rap tone change to angry on Relapse and what not.
October 17, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
PowerCum

eminem's fanbase consists of teenage white trash kids that shop at pacsun and hot topic and listens to whatever's on the radio and claim to be huge hip hop fans because they know eminem songs 
if yall want a modern hip hop classic listen to take care 
October 17, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

eminem's fanbase consists of teenage white trash kids that shop at pacsun and hot topic and listens to whatever's on the radio and claim to be huge hip hop fans because they know eminem songs 
my nigga comee thru with the knowledge
October 18, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
oneallah

really? white trash kids who shop at pacsun is his fanbase?
his album recovery sold over 1mill + copies in the first few weeks alone, im sure those were not white trash kids that shop at pacsun
Majority of Eminem fans only listen to Eminem, then proclaim he's the king of rap, gtfo.
im not one of those, i listen to many other rappers, but hes the only one who is entertaining enough in his songs,
the only dude who raps like hes cutting someone up with a machete when he raps,
most rappers these days are complete trash, aside from j cole, kendrick lamar, slaughterhouse, and a handful more, eminem is still the king of rap which happens to be the opinion of many rappers you all think are the greatest anyways
October 18, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
wh0die

This thread is now being highjacked by the true rap god and the only god in hip hop, the Based Lord.

#BASED #RARE #LILBISMYFRIEND2013 #TASKFORCE

Please login first to reply.