October 11, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
nat turner

I do because it keeps things interesting. I haven't done it lately but will do it again soon.
how bout you? Or are you into pretty much routine lifestyle. Or you don't like meeting new ppl?

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

October 11, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
Bet

Good job Othello liking the threads you have been making lately, on topic it really depends on where I am at school I talk to pretty much all the people in my classes and around town people usually stay to themselves. Good to know a lot of people in your classes, gotten so many hook ups with quizzes/tests/projects by meeting everyone.
October 11, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
REVS

Sometimes I do enjoy meeting new or random people. But there's also time's when I don't or just don't want to converse. Like Bet said, it all depends on where I'm at. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 11, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
ToMuchMayo

yea pretty much if i chill in the area or use a type of transportation a lot i generally see the same people hang out etc. and sometimes have a quick convo before moving on. All my college classes i had people i could talk to and i know everyone who chills in the T.V/game room. Honestly its good to be able to socialize with different types of people as you start gaining a broader personality and can talk about more subjects.
October 11, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Don't like meeting new people at all. Most people are cunts so fuck em
October 11, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
Moises Arias

everyday really but usually really short convos cause im always got something planned

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 11, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
eidaow

no new friends

~ h a n s u m ~

October 11, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Rarely do i talk to new people because i like to keep to myself.

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

October 11, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
tommy350

everyday because of my job
October 11, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
YoungRizal

You always interact with random people anywhere if you feel like it. It keeps you healthy mentally and socially. Also keeps you from learning how to smile, open up with people easily and be comfortable and will up your peoples skills. You also learn a lot from other people

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 11, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
origins

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

October 11, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
street lights

i usually keep to myself. if i meet someone new, i wont be the one to speak up, and most of the time when i meet someone new, it doesn't last lol.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 11, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
nat turner

I like talking to women. I like talking to artist and ppl at shops, galleries, boutiques, musicians, djs they hook u up

October 11, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
veryrareandbased

at school everyday, i try when the opportunity comes. its always cool to meet new people especially if they're girls. plus i work retail so thats everyday too. working retail helped me improve to talk to new people more fluently rather than being awkward as fuck.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 11, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
oneallah

usually when a hot chick is sitting next to me in one of my classes,
talking to this one bad chick now

tell me how there is a chick in my class who is half dominican half japanese bruh
and ass that will make your penis shoot off your body
October 11, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
nat turner

tell me how there is a chick in my class who is half dominican half japanese bruh
Pics bruh bruh

October 11, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
truuuchainz

dominican and jap mix?

we gonna need some pics bruh
October 11, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
kbos

Depends on my mood and the environment. I'm not mr. friendly I find that you don't really need to go out of your way too meet people, people just kind of fall into your life and you connect with whoever you connect with.
October 11, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
dmwalking

I do because it keeps things interesting. I haven't done it lately but will do it again soon.
how bout you? Or are you into pretty much routine lifestyle. Or you don't like meeting new ppl?
Rarely.  I don't find people all that interesting.  Most people I encounter are boring and mundane and enjoy boring mundane things.  Don't get me twisted, I fox with good tv shows too, and other pop culture outlets, but people be having full blown convos about it and I just can't relate.   

Truthfully, most social people are generally disingenuous.  That's my experience.  They're more likely to ditch you, back stab you, or leave you hanging. To them, friendship is just a means to get their emotional fix.  They feed off social interaction. Any social interaction.  Doesn't matter if it's meaningful or not.  Personally, I value myself pretty highly so I don't like the idea of someone considering me as something expendable.  And likewise, I don't want to have a ton of friends that I can't really be there for.  I'm about quality over quantity. 

I keep my circle of friends small.  I keep my bonds strong.  Cuz when it hits the fan, you can't count on the guy that you used to play cards with on tuesdays, and you can't count on your co worker that you used to smoke weed with, and you won't find love in the ho you met at the club.  Quality over quantity is my personal philosophy. 

Damn, I'm a ranting ass fool today. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 11, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
dmwalking

All that said, I'm a lot more social with women because even if they're boring, if they're pretty, I can still enjoy the attention. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 11, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
laserdis

Rarely.  I don't find people all that interesting.  Most people I encounter are boring and mundane and enjoy boring mundane things.  Don't get me twisted, I fox with good tv shows too, and other pop culture outlets, but people be having full blown convos about it and I just can't relate.   

Truthfully, most social people are generally disingenuous.  That's my experience.  They're more likely to ditch you, back stab you, or leave you hanging. To them, friendship is just a means to get their emotional fix.  They feed off social interaction. Any social interaction.  Doesn't matter if it's meaningful or not.  Personally, I value myself pretty highly so I don't like the idea of someone considering me as something expendable.  And likewise, I don't want to have a ton of friends that I can't really be there for.  I'm about quality over quantity. 

I keep my circle of friends small.  I keep my bonds strong.  Cuz when it hits the fan, you can't count on the guy that you used to play cards with on tuesdays, and you can't count on your co worker that you used to smoke weed with, and you won't find love in the ho you met at the club.  Quality over quantity is my personal philosophy. 

Damn, I'm a ranting ass fool today. 
you made a lotta good points tho

u a psychology major or somethin fam?
October 11, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
Gwyn

^^ I think you're trying to speak upon extroverts, the loudmouths who speak about anything just to hear themselves. If you're an introvert, you're more layed back, you don't speak that much to people and you keep your thoughts to yourself. My dad told me that people usually don't give a shit about what you have to say half the time, I have grown on that, and sometimes I don't care, sometimes I'll be talkative on a Friday, everyone will finally come out of their holes. I had a best friend and him and I kind of branched out of our other friends, but I think an introvert needs an extrovert as a best friend sometimes, but idk, that's just me talking. And also an introvert has to adapt and become talkative, rather than an extrovert who can't become an introvert. Just 2¢..

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

October 11, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
dmwalking

Laserdis, nah, I just have a lot of life experience and I'm fairly observant.  Truthfully, people think I'm cold, but I'm actually super emotional.  I'm cold as a defense mechanism. I'm anti social as a defense mechanism. Since I know that my emotions are easily affected, I'm extremely selective about the people and environments that I allow to affect my emotions.  

Unlike people who treat others as disposable, I actually care.  I genuinely care.  And I suck at faking it so I just keep quiet most of the time cuz I don't wanna pretend to care about your dog or your last call of duty streak.  But because I care, I will empathize or sympathize.  So if you're happy, I'll be happy with you. If you're sad, I'll be sad with you.  Not just that, but I'll help you think of ways to make your situation better as if I were in your shoes.

Now if you're a poisonous person...constant drama, baggage, beef, etc, I'm a have to keep you the hell away from me cuz I'm a always feel that when I'm around you.   I'm no good when I feel that.  That's how I used to feel when I was knee deep in that wack hood life.   I don't like myself when I'm in that mode.  So I still love my boys, but they understand why I keep them at a distance.  It's already bad enough that I have a chip on my shoulder that I can't get rid of (except with old people and kids for some reason).  Add in beef paranoia, and the emotional baggage of feeling my friend's pain.  I become a bad person.  I'm a father b. I can't be a good father with that kind of emotional baggage.

I've also learned how to control my emotions through logic.  I basically developed a defense mechanism that works like a lightswitch.  It's like, yo, I love you b. You my nigga. I'll take a bullet for you homie. Oh, what's that? You tried to holler at my girl behind my back?  LMAO. You no longer exist in my world.  I'm not gonna lie like I don't feel a sting when I cut people off. But logically I perceive it as removing a tumor. Sure it hurts to get surgery, but if you didn't that tumor would've caused me 20x more pain and damage so it's a simple trade off. Plus I tend to cut cancerous friendships very quick as soon as I see symptoms.  I feel that's one of the virtues of being a man.  Using logic to control your emotions. 

Holy crap I'm seriously in an OD ranting mood today. My bad y'all.   It is kind of pertinent info though.  Maybe it'll help someone out. 

October 11, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
dmwalking

^^ I think you're trying to speak upon extroverts, the loudmouths who speak about anything just to hear themselves. If you're an introvert, you're more layed back, you don't speak that much to people and you keep your thoughts to yourself. My dad told me that people usually don't give a shit about what you have to say half the time, I have grown on that, and sometimes I don't care, sometimes I'll be talkative on a Friday, everyone will finally come out of their holes. I had a best friend and him and I kind of branched out of our other friends, but I think an introvert needs an extrovert as a best friend sometimes, but idk, that's just me talking. And also an introvert has to adapt and become talkative, rather than an extrovert who can't become an introvert. Just 2¢..
Not necessarily. There are boring introverts who just play WOW all day.   And there are extroverts that can school me on some dope authors, films, or just have dope conversation.  Honestly, my circle of friends is actually like 50/50.  It's not so much about personality type. It's more about quality and sincerity. 

October 11, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
frankieBRKLYN

@dmwalking You should write a book man, all the stuff you say makes a lot of sense and it's also an insightful perspective, always like reading your posts in the advice thread.
October 11, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
nat turner

I feel you DM. but the thing is that you never know how ppl will turn out. Ppl tend to have small talk at the beginning to break the ice. I will say most ppl I come across don't speak on anything I'm interested in.

More than just building on the conversation. It's an exchange of energy for me. I just feel better talking to ppl even if it's small or just tellin them to have a good day. I don't really hang around negative ppl either. If I sense the negativity I'll leave.

I find ppl that just watch tv all day to be boring. I hate tv

October 11, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
dmwalking

I feel you DM. but the thing is that you never know how ppl will turn out. Ppl tend to have small talk at the beginning to break the ice. I will say most ppl I come across don't speak on anything I'm interested in.

More than just building on the conversation. It's an exchange of energy for me. I just feel better talking to ppl even if it's small or just tellin them to have a good day. I don't really hang around negative ppl either. If I sense the negativity I'll leave.

I find ppl that just watch tv all day to be boring. I hate tv
My problem is that I can tell in a very short period of time whether I would click with someone.  Like I said, I'm observant.  I see how they are with others and how they carry themselves and I'm all set.  I've been around for a long time and I used to not trust my gut for a while only to find out time and again that my gut was right. So now I trust my gut.   Not saying I don't talk to anyone. I'm just saying it's very rare that I'll go out of my way to make new friends, you know?  At work I talk to people, I just talk to a small group. 

October 11, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
powerball

almost every day. strike up conversations in class or just talk to random girls at parties. sometimes you can just let loose and be yourself because at the end of the day if these people don't like you, you ain't ever seeing their ass again so who cares, but if they do like you, that's a start of a new friendship bruh.
October 11, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
EEK A LURKER

I walk down the street with a pimp walk saying hi to everyone so these bitches know i own that street, its my street, your just visiting.

.wa do dem.

October 11, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
noire

On the street I don't talk to people unless I am in an extremely good mood, or if I see someone with a dope outfit I might chat them up about it, and if they seem interested talk to them for a moment. At school I try to be friends with the majority of people in my grade but god damn some niggas are so stupid they just talk about fucking Naruto all day and how angry they are at their mom for not letting them go out (lol wtf is a curfew).

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

Please login first to reply.