October 12, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
datniqqararthur

nah. apparently her look is popular, so you cant really say she's overrated. your opinion of her is just in the minority.

i don't understand niggas who get butthurt and sour at another man because he's not feeling a chick the way the other man is. like niggas can't comprehend that other ppl have different tastes.

i think scarlett jo is a baddie, but i aint mesmerized by her like a lot of niggas.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

October 12, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
Black Samurai

Megan Good shits on both 

and Lucy Lui in her prime was a bad bitch 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

October 13, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
tokyocean

Megan Fox is overrated.

Karmaloop rep code: REDHOT

October 13, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
spriteremix

every celeb is overrated
October 13, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
ATLchop

Bruh this shit honestly just depends on what you're into. If you're into Scandinavian looking white as fuck blonde girls, you'd dig scarlett johansson. If you're into latinas with man jaw and big ass titties you'd dig selma hayek. 

Me personally....there's something about Natalie Portman man. She looks like the clean, innocent girl who's always in the library but lowkey is trying to get dicked down and is into some freaky shit. Idk, she bad. 

October 14, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

If you're into latinas with man jaw and big ass titties you'd dig selma hayek. 

Why you have to ruin the fantasy. I been looking at pics of her jaw for the last 10 minutes now.
You might be right. Her jaw line is a lil' rugged. Never tripped. This is a mindfuck right now. I'm out.

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 14, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
Smalls

If you're into latinas with man jaw and big ass titties you'd dig selma hayek. 

Why you have to ruin the fantasy. I been looking at pics of her jaw for the last 10 minutes now.
You might be right. Her jaw line is a lil' rugged. Never tripped. This is a mindfuck right now. I'm out.
LMAO

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

December 18, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Okay just watched that movie "DON JON" and she was looking and acting sexy as fluuuuck. She's like a slutty jersey chick with the accent and all in the movie.
I might have spoken too soon before because it took the back up generators on the no-fap part of my brain while watching her in it.

P.S. This entire movie is based around fapping. I'm amazed there has'nt been been an"Official HB Award & Dedication Thread" for this movie yet.

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

December 18, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
Sandy

Don Jon was fucking great lmao. I like Scarlet but something about her face bothers me. I generally prefer azn wimmen anyway.

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

Please login first to reply.