Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 8, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
nat turner

I do. I live in the South side of Chicago! They've never harassed me, so I can't complain about them

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

October 8, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
thekidrt

in my area they just smash bongs and take peoples pot and break up parties 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 8, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
nat turner

shouldn't take part in illegal activities

You sound like a teenager...are you? 

October 8, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

I feel like when I walk around high and drunk, they know but they don't do shit because I'm not black
October 8, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
EEK A LURKER

What has age got to do with illegal activities? 

.wa do dem.

October 8, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
eidaow

sometimes i get nervous when i see a police car drive by or something. i've had to deal with numerous cops and i hate it & i hate them. 

~ h a n s u m ~

October 8, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
thekidrt

shouldn't take part in illegal activities

You sound like a teenager...are you? 
yes I am I don't partake but that's all they do as we have very low crime in the area 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 8, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
daytona squared

yea this is how it is here too and seattle cops are just pieces of shit im sure yall seen em in the news 

rip subprime

October 8, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Captain Al

suburban ohio. never encountered a cop lol

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

October 9, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
REVS

I'm not worried about cops. I know a few of them in my area and they all seem like decent individuals regardless of being Police or not. You have to show some respect to the cops, at least in larger areas like Philadelphia, they're putting their neck on the line almost everyday in some districts. The same could probably be said for any city NYC, Chicago, LA.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 9, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Bet

Don't really have to deal with cops but I drive a lot and fuck the highway patrol.
October 9, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

I'm not worried about cops. I know a few of them in my area and they all seem like decent individuals regardless of being Police or not. You have to show some respect to the cops, at least in larger areas like Philadelphia, they're putting their neck on the line almost everyday in some districts. The same could probably be said for any city NYC, Chicago, LA.  
fuck the ops
October 9, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
REVS

fuck the ops
....or not. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 9, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
nat turner

Don't really have to deal with cops but I drive a lot and fuck the highway patrol.
i feel you on that, mayne

October 9, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
We Outchea

I do. I live in the South side of Chicago! They've never harassed me, so I can't complain about them
I go to Harold Washington, and the 90 year old security guards there make me feel real safe.
October 9, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

People who say shit like "fuck the police" are usually trying too hard to be edgy or are up to some illegal shit. For some reason they never think that maybe the cops won't be such cunts to them if there weren't doing illegal shit like smoking weed and drinking at the park or worst 
October 9, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
bjornvan

when people say fuck the police its common knowledge they are talking about dirty cops... at least thats what i thought.I can't really say i encountered dirty police before because only time police really fucked with me was when I was doing illegal shit lol... some were assholes though.This one cop who was taking my finger print was a bitch ass nigga tho.. i wanted to kill that nigga.
October 9, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
dmwalking

Nah I don't feel safer with more cops. If there's that many cops in an area my area ain't safe. I feel safer in areas with less cops and more armed law abiding civilians.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 9, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I do my own enforcement.....

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 9, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
nat turner

when people say fuck the police its common knowledge they are talking about dirty cops... at least thats what i thought.I can't really say i encountered dirty police before because only time police really fucked with me was when I was doing illegal shit lol... some were assholes though.This one cop who was taking my finger print was a bitch ass nigga tho.. i wanted to kill that nigga.
yeah you right but there was a lot of racism back in the day towards blacks...so that's why the fuck the police era was around.

October 9, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
goldANDsacks

no. cops can't protect me from my inner demons. 
October 9, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
AD MCMXCVII

Nah I don't fuck with cops most of em are dicks
October 9, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
Meezy

cops are legal gangs. fuck da police
October 9, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
valleyla

I only get nervous when they're driving behind me for blocks at a time.
October 9, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
AGUA

Nigga a therapist couldn't even protect you from them inner demons that made you suck dildo. 
October 9, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Just pray the gay away

Remember, Jesus loves you!!!
October 9, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
DykeTyson

I live in an area where there isn't much crime at all. So I feel like they get bored and follow cars waiting till they fuck up so they can pull them over for no reason.

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

October 9, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
Homes

Now that I live in Seattle, yes. People bitch about the cops here but its just because they've never been around crooked ones. Seattle PD is super chill, won't even say a word to you for walking past them on the sidewalk openly smoking a j.

In my hometown, I've personally had to dodge a cop head on who swerved into my lane. Not to mention they have killed or injured an unarmed "suspect" every single time I've gone home since.
October 9, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
mulan

never safe with cops around, too many drugs and weps strapped
October 9, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
hitmaniskgb

I live in Seattle as well and the people down here are damn crazy other then that there pigs

Please login first to reply.