Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 7, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
dmwalking

So, I message dudes in my PM giving relationship advice and I notice a common trend.....girls play games. Sometimes intentionally. Sometimes just out of instinct.  Some women just wanna see you hurt. Some like the power. Some are living stressful lives and take it out on their boyfriends without realizing it.  

But here's the thing about games; you're gonna lose if you don't know the rules.  That's why, when you hit a new court, you ask up front, are we going full court?  21?  Are 3's counted as 3 or two?  Otherwise you're gonna make stupid mistakes that cost you the game.  

I wanna help you young dudes out.  Cuz either you get taken advantage of throughout the life of your relationship until she dumps your weak ass, or you learn how to play the game and score some points of your own. 

Rule 1: recognize when the ball is in play.  Women will put the ball in play at random.  Recognize the game. Example: she's suddenly mad at you for no reason whatsoever.  Game on.  Get your game face on and play. Otherwise, you're going to get played.

Rule 2: the 3 strike rule.  "Hey, you seem upset. You ok?"  Yes.  Strike one.  "You sure?"  Yes. Strike 2.  "Ok, well if there is anything that's bothering you, either tell me what it is right now, tell me we can talk later, or never ever bring it up again."   I'm fine.  Strike 3.   And move on with your life. That's a great game killer. Don't be fooled though. The first few times you utilize this, they will test your resolve by trying to bring it back up.  You gotta reject that. Goal tend if you have to. But stuff that shot and let her know, nah, that game ended and we're not starting that game back up.  

Rule 3: whatever negative vibe she's giving you, respond with 3 options: 

a. give it right back to her so she realizes she's being shitty. Sometimes that's all they need to realize that their behavior is not cool and they will get hit right back for it. 

b. respond with the total opposite emotion.  This will make her feel stupid for intentionally being shitty while you're in a great mood. It also shows her that you will not allow her to bring down your mood simply because she is in the mood to be in a bad mood. Also, positivity is contagious.  Maybe she has all the right to be in a bad mood. But if you stay in high spirits, you may just bring her up as well.  Basically, don't allow her moods to affect yours. Always be in control of your moods. And let her know that she is NOT in control of your moods.

c. silent treatment. This one is powerful but difficult.  It requires you to force a strong confrontation.  Your woman needs to be aware that without her you have a great life and could go right back to that happy stress free life at the drop of a hat.  Therefore, she can either be part of the good in your life and contribute, or she'll fall into the bad and eventually get cut off.  "Why are you ignoring me?"  "Because I was having a great day, and you've been so moody lately, I didn't wanna bring my day down by talking to you."  Be prepared for the waves of guilt trips, but stand firm. She'll have to face facts. Either she stops that BS, or she gets broken up with.  And here's the trick. Women like to be the dumper, not the dumpee.  So with the threat of getting dumped, she will likely correct her behavior to avoid getting dumped. Cuz I mean, even if she says it's over,  you both know damn well that you were the one who dumped her from the moment you started ignoring her. 

So yeah, you can do things the easy way and end up in a cycle of endless guilt tripping, or you can stand up for yourself.  The game is not fun.  But at your age, women are still in the habit of playing them.  So, you can either get played, or you can 360 slam dunk in her face and let her know you're the wrong person to play against.  

Hope this helps some of y'all.

By the way, this is relationship advice, not bag and tag advice.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 7, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

stopped reading after 'So, I message dudes in my PM'

nah jk real wisdom here

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 7, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
YoungRizal

I use to give my lady the "strike 3" at strike 1 and the silent treatment at the get go. We're going out strong for 9 years. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 7, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
dmwalking

nah jk real wisdom here
Indirect way of letting dudes know I don't mind helping out via PM.   That's what I'm here for. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 7, 2013 @ 05:10 PM

Inactive

@ dm for droppin mad knowledge and educatin the yuff
October 7, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

If she gets out of line:

October 7, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
IveyAlumneye

frank the only girl you've kissed is your mother
October 7, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

This is common knowledge for anybody whose had a medium/long term relationship and isn't a simp.
That's not a diss it's a co-sign.smile

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 7, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
REVS

DM always knows whats good. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 7, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

frank the only girl you've kissed is your mother
Nah, I've kissed a bunch of them

Have you come out of the closet yet or are you still in denial? PM me when you figured out you're a flaming homo so I can teach you some things ;)
October 7, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
beck0n

DM is an MVP in the game, preach.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

October 7, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
craigsagersuit

No matter how sweet you think the woman you are with is, NEVER EVER let down your guard. Don't get so emotionally invested in her. That's the quickest way to a heartbreak. You have to make her aware that she is and will be replaceable if her behavior is not up to your standards. Don't tolerate any bad behavior from anyone. And you won't take that if you're steady bettering yourself as a man. Pick up some hobbies, learn new things, and stick to your core and values. You will eventually attract the right women. Do things for YOU. Do things because YOU like doing them instead of looking for ways to impress women.

Also I respect this quotation and I'm trying to go by this in my relationship
I know my destination. I know where i'm going. I'm the pilot of my plane. Either you want to be my co-pilot for this trip or you don't. You're always free to quit or leave. If you do, i won't even front, it's sad cause i like you and you've been a good co-pilot so i will miss you. but at the end of the day, i'm still going where i'm going with or without you. right now i'd rather it be you sitting in the seat next to me but whatever you choose, there will eventually be someone who fits my standards sitting in that co-pilot seat. it's either you or someone else

You're the pilot and it should be a privilege for them to be in that co-pilot seat sitting next to you 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 7, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
Soul Rize

dam DM you really came tru with that good advice. TYBG

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 7, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
Ruthless

I can tell by this advice that OP has been around the block

OP must be married or in a long term ass relationship

nothing but real shit he speaks 

Let me see those downvotes

October 7, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
oneallah

how bout u just buy a motherfucking box logo
thatll show the bitch what shes missing and get back on your wang
October 7, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Based Boy

how bout u just buy a motherfucking box logo
thatll show the bitch what shes missing and get back on your wang
there is a time and a place bruh...

but op thats some real shit. salute

-Caterpillar
October 7, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
Mr_Chukes

I see you bro. Showing niggas the rulebook. 
October 7, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
gb

No matter how sweet you think the woman you are with is, NEVER EVER let down your guard. Don't get so emotionally invested in her. That's the quickest way to a heartbreak. You have to make her aware that she is and will be replaceable if her behavior is not up to your standards. Don't tolerate any bad behavior from anyone. And you won't take that if you're steady bettering yourself as a man. Pick up some hobbies, learn new things, and stick to your core and values. You will eventually attract the right women. Do things for YOU. Do things because YOU like doing them instead of looking for ways to impress women.

This is the truth right here. Some of the realest shit I've read on here in my time here on hypebeast.
October 7, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
kbos

dmwalking is giving good advice for dealing with a female who plays games and runs all that bullshit getting angry for no reason, power struggle in the relationship shit, girls playing games, passive aggressive whatever and all that shit. I'm saying when even tolerate that? That shit has no place in a grown ass relationship. For me, once I started dating females who didn't ask me for shit and just kept everything real mutual and easy going I realized thats what type I was into and now that's what I look for. That's whose gunna be a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets that's the one who pays her own way, thats the one who appreciates romantic gestures but never requires or expects one, thats the one who doesn't mind my independence and enjoys her own. Those females are a minority in my experience but they aren't nonexistent. 

Women are more emotional in general but there do exist women who can handle their emotions without making it a problem for you. There are good women out there and they're easier to find the older you get but the key is knowing the difference between a basic bitch and an independent woman. Don't waste your time with fickle immature females who play games, Im sayin hook up, but don't commit to that bullshit. And don't ever ever commit to a female who doesn't suck dick or has a stank pussy its 2013 for fuck sake.
October 8, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
dmwalking

^Remember, HB is full of young dudes.  They're dealing with young girls.  They're gonna deal with girls who play games. They need some rules to even their odds man. This is why I put this up.  

October 8, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
Saber

Thanks for the advice, this would of helped me out with my ex months ago lol
October 8, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
bjornvan

I would be inclined to agree with OP but youre leaving out the fact that bitches be unstable sometimes
For each of those rules and plans you need like 5 more sub rules and plans.I only had one long term relationship and she didn't really play games like that.But I learned from all three of my brothers and uncles and all the hoes they fucked with over the years.
October 8, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
Jedi

+Rep cool Thanks a lot, really helpful info 
October 8, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
kbos

^Remember, HB is full of young dudes.  They're dealing with young girls.  They're gonna deal with girls who play games. They need some rules to even their odds man. This is why I put this up.  

Yeah I see you tho, that's good advice man I just wanted to add.  
October 8, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
GaterWun

If she gets out of line:

Totally off topic, but I just seen this movie in class today! aha

#HansumBoys

October 8, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
DykeTyson

You a fool for this one. TYDM

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

October 8, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Based Boy

DM thanks for this knowledgable advice
maybe someone should give you some advice on how to build a supreme collection?

-Caterpillar
October 8, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
unoedoe

October 8, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
KiddCoast

Breh number 2 is gold. Im definitely gonna use that now

Twitter: @KiddCoast

October 8, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
dmwalking

I would be inclined to agree with OP but youre leaving out the fact that bitches be unstable sometimes
For each of those rules and plans you need like 5 more sub rules and plans.I only had one long term relationship and she didn't really play games like that.But I learned from all three of my brothers and uncles and all the hoes they fucked with over the years.
No doubt. there are lot of rules. I'm just laying out the basic foundation for dudes to not get simped out.  This is the general foundation on which to build.  

Please login first to reply.