October 1, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
zmanzaq

Goal: Take pictures of the hot girls in your class. You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. Also Instagram links are also welcome here.
October 1, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
suparise71

suspended

Goal: Take pictures of the hot girls in your class. You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. Also Instagram links are also welcome here.

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 1, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
nat turner

Op is a creep

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

October 1, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
Gwyn

why wouldn't you just link facebook shit, really got to take pics of people? probably leaves the flash on haha

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

October 1, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
blackice445

Instead of talking to the bitches you take pictures for instagram. Our generation is so bitch made. 
October 1, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
Sentimental

Op is that sus kid in the back of the class takin pics of bitches without them knowing so he can fap to it at home
October 1, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
drbazing

OP made official thread without posting one for himself. You already failed.

October 1, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
It's Only Hype

October 1, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
kbos

OP should rename thread I am a faggot who never gets any
October 1, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
thekidrt

You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. 
dead at its probably better if you arent. OP needs new pics to fap to

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 1, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 1, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
suparise71

suspended

poo

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 1, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

dead at this shit op do you even talk to girls at school?

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

October 1, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
Justiin

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

October 1, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
Based Boy

- Tracy Jackson
dead

-Caterpillar
October 1, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
Glo'bito

OP prolly one of them niggas who never talked to a girl in their life

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

October 2, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
oneallah

tracy wit dat swift ether reply doe
October 2, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
zmanzaq

haha im not sus i just know people always claiming they got hot bitches at their school, i know at my school there are, imm get some pics tomorrow cool and show yall why i created this thread.. 
October 2, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 2, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

haha im not sus i just know people always claiming they got hot bitches at their school, i know at my school there are, imm get some pics tomorrow and show yall why i created this thread.. 
Op got arrested today?

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

October 2, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Captain Al

millz needs to ban this nigga.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

October 3, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
majdob

October 3, 2013 @ 08:54 AM
undercoverism

hahahahahaha fuck
October 3, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
jamestapoz

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/smartphone-spy-lens/
October 3, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
cherry_rum

I love how OP titles this "OFFICIAL THREAD" like its not fucking weird
October 3, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
Soul Rize

lol thread got potential  @ jusiin CARRY the thread

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 4, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
zmanzaq

im scared to put up pictures because i dont want to get in trouble from my school.. will i?
October 4, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
chief

im scared to put up pictures because i dont want to get in trouble from my school.. will i?
you're tarnishing the zach name with a frail post like that

•••

October 4, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
paulywalnuts

what the fuck 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum beanie

October 4, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
Bet

no way they can trace you, post em up

Please login first to reply.