[Official Hot girls in my class thread ]

October 01, 2013 @ 15:43:59
Goal: Take pictures of the hot girls in your class. You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. Also Instagram links are also welcome here.
October 01, 2013 @ 15:47:27
Goal: Take pictures of the hot girls in your class. You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. Also Instagram links are also welcome here.

- Tracy Jackson
October 01, 2013 @ 15:55:03
Op is a creep
October 01, 2013 @ 15:58:40
why wouldn't you just link facebook shit, really got to take pics of people? probably leaves the flash on haha

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

October 01, 2013 @ 16:40:43
Instead of talking to the bitches you take pictures for instagram. Our generation is so bitch made. 
October 01, 2013 @ 18:15:58
Op is that sus kid in the back of the class takin pics of bitches without them knowing so he can fap to it at home

Go.

October 01, 2013 @ 18:18:04
OP made official thread without posting one for himself. You already failed.

October 01, 2013 @ 18:21:48
October 01, 2013 @ 20:23:01
OP should rename thread I am a faggot who never gets any
October 01, 2013 @ 20:30:10
You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. 
dead at its probably better if you arent. OP needs new pics to fap to

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 01, 2013 @ 20:36:50

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 01, 2013 @ 20:37:13
October 01, 2013 @ 20:39:13
dead at this shit op do you even talk to girls at school?

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

October 01, 2013 @ 20:47:52
October 01, 2013 @ 23:24:35

- Tracy Jackson
dead

-Caterpillar
October 01, 2013 @ 23:32:31
OP prolly one of them niggas who never talked to a girl in their life

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

October 02, 2013 @ 00:44:00
tracy wit dat swift ether reply doe
October 02, 2013 @ 03:12:59
haha im not sus i just know people always claiming they got hot bitches at their school, i know at my school there are, imm get some pics tomorrow smokeyface and show yall why i created this thread.. 
October 02, 2013 @ 03:20:13

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

October 02, 2013 @ 22:56:09
haha im not sus i just know people always claiming they got hot bitches at their school, i know at my school there are, imm get some pics tomorrow and show yall why i created this thread.. 
Op got arrested today?

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

October 02, 2013 @ 22:59:56
millz needs to ban this nigga.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

October 03, 2013 @ 06:56:54
October 03, 2013 @ 08:54:24
hahahahahaha fuck
October 03, 2013 @ 17:42:13
http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/smartphone-spy-lens/
October 03, 2013 @ 17:45:03
I love how OP titles this "OFFICIAL THREAD" like its not fucking weird
October 03, 2013 @ 18:44:50
lol thread got potential  @ jusiin CARRY the thread

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 04, 2013 @ 00:51:02
im scared to put up pictures because i dont want to get in trouble from my school.. will i?
October 04, 2013 @ 01:02:10
im scared to put up pictures because i dont want to get in trouble from my school.. will i?
you're tarnishing the zach name with a frail post like that

•••

October 04, 2013 @ 01:05:29
what the fuck 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

October 04, 2013 @ 01:07:59
no way they can trace you, post em up
Please login first to reply.
x