[Official Hot girls in my class thread ]

Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:43
Goal: Take pictures of the hot girls in your class. You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. Also Instagram links are also welcome here.
Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:47
Goal: Take pictures of the hot girls in your class. You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. Also Instagram links are also welcome here.

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:55
Op is a creep

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Oct 01, 2013 @ 15:58
why wouldn't you just link facebook shit, really got to take pics of people? probably leaves the flash on haha

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Oct 01, 2013 @ 16:40
Instead of talking to the bitches you take pictures for instagram. Our generation is so bitch made. 
Oct 01, 2013 @ 18:15
Op is that sus kid in the back of the class takin pics of bitches without them knowing so he can fap to it at home

Go.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 18:18
OP made official thread without posting one for himself. You already failed.

Oct 01, 2013 @ 18:21
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:23
OP should rename thread I am a faggot who never gets any
Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:30
You can be in the picture if you want but, it's probably better if you aren't. 
dead at its probably better if you arent. OP needs new pics to fap to

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:36

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:37

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:39
dead at this shit op do you even talk to girls at school?

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

Oct 01, 2013 @ 20:47

BUY MY SHIT BITCH http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163077/

Oct 01, 2013 @ 23:24

- Tracy Jackson
dead

-Caterpillar
Oct 01, 2013 @ 23:32
OP prolly one of them niggas who never talked to a girl in their life

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Oct 02, 2013 @ 00:44
tracy wit dat swift ether reply doe
Oct 02, 2013 @ 03:12
haha im not sus i just know people always claiming they got hot bitches at their school, i know at my school there are, imm get some pics tomorrow smokeyface and show yall why i created this thread.. 
Oct 02, 2013 @ 03:20

I like Polo and stuff.

Oct 02, 2013 @ 22:56
haha im not sus i just know people always claiming they got hot bitches at their school, i know at my school there are, imm get some pics tomorrow and show yall why i created this thread.. 
Op got arrested today?

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

Oct 02, 2013 @ 22:59
millz needs to ban this nigga.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Oct 03, 2013 @ 06:56
Oct 03, 2013 @ 08:54
hahahahahaha fuck
Oct 03, 2013 @ 17:42
http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/smartphone-spy-lens/
Oct 03, 2013 @ 17:45
I love how OP titles this "OFFICIAL THREAD" like its not fucking weird
Oct 03, 2013 @ 18:44
lol thread got potential  @ jusiin CARRY the thread

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Oct 04, 2013 @ 00:51
im scared to put up pictures because i dont want to get in trouble from my school.. will i?
Oct 04, 2013 @ 01:02
im scared to put up pictures because i dont want to get in trouble from my school.. will i?
you're tarnishing the zach name with a frail post like that

•••

Oct 04, 2013 @ 01:05
what the fuck 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Oct 04, 2013 @ 01:07
no way they can trace you, post em up
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0