Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 20, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
حريق

So, I'm at autozone getting my check engine light diagnosed (starting to hate german cars) and then this nigga randomly approaches me saying that he sells this & that. Nigga said he got iphones/ipads/galaxies & shit. I asked for an iPad mini & nigga tried to sell it for $40. So i'm like I wanna see it before I buy it. So he's telling me I gotta go in the store & play it off & shit. So I already know something strange is going on. Either nigga stole 'em or tryna rip me off. But the store he wants me to go in is a convenience store with a cellphone store right next to it. So I'm guessing they boosted them from the store next to it. He's trying to do shit on the low. I mean, I don't have a problem buying boosted shit but if that's not the case, I'm not trying to have fuck nigga run off with my $40. What do you guys think? I might go back up there & fuck w/ him but then again probably not. 

demdownvotestho

September 20, 2013 @ 02:37 PM
thirdworlds

You're really worried about having $40 stolen on account of a possible fraud iPad mini? It's FORTY dollars, and you said it yourself that you don't have a problem with boosted shit, take a chance bitch
September 20, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
حريق

You're really worried about having $40 stolen on account of a possible fraud iPad mini? It's FORTY dollars, 
lol fuccboi I don't have $40 to be giving away to a crook. Don't be acting like 40 ain't shit to you. Let me run your pockets for $40, I bet you'll go crying to mom dukes. 

demdownvotestho

September 20, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
octose

You're really worried about having $40 stolen on account of a possible fraud iPad mini? It's FORTY dollars, 
lol fuccboi I don't have $40 to be giving away to a crook. Don't be acting like 40 ain't shit to you. Let me run your pockets for $40, I bet you'll go crying to mom dukes. 
Why the fuck is this thread even relevant then if you've already made up your retarded mind.

'In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.' - Friedrich Nietzsche // I promote music: Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 20, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
thirdworlds

lmao my nigga if you think i'm trippin off 40 you got me fucked up. sad to see you'll never reach your goal of having a rolex if you whining over 40 bucks. Stop flexin bitch
September 20, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
eidaow

dont end up like this guy 

~ h a n s u m ~

September 20, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
It's Only Hype

Very odd

Very future
September 20, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
حريق

lmao my nigga if you think i'm trippin off 40 you got me fucked up. sad to see you'll never reach your goal of having a rolex if you whining over 40 bucks. Stop flexin bitch
All that ether. lol @ this nigga knowing my financial status. You must be stalking my profile to know I want a rolex lol. I'm actually getting a used presidential next month. The more money you make, if you're smart, you'll notice that every penny counts. I'm stingy & cheap as fuck when it comes to money because I know how it feels to lose everything. 40 prolly ain't nothin' for you because you live off of mommy brokeboi lol. That's 40 more I can be putting into my gas tank. 
Why the fuck is this thread even relevant then if you've already made up your retarded mind.
I didn't make up my mind, I clearly stated "What do you guys think?" As in regardless if I did make up my mind, what do you think of the situation? Comprehension game fucked up. 

demdownvotestho

September 20, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
Head Hunterz

$40 to me is nothing. but op what you drive since you said your car is german 

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

September 20, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
street lights

my dad bought a vcr back in the day, and he wasn't doing well economically so this vcr was like a huge buy for him, when he got home the VCR's box was full of rocks.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

September 20, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
حريق

$40 to me is nothing. but op what you drive since you said your car is german 
$40 would of meant nothing to back in 2011/12, but when I lost everything I told myself never again. Experienced the struggle for the first time, shit wasn't fun lol. 2007 w203 kleeman. Starting to think supercharged cars are a headache, should of went with a stock 2006 Audi A8 & went from there -_-  I'ma end up selling this bitch. 

demdownvotestho

September 20, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
TASK

Buying a used presidential cause you broke 
you ain't about that life
inb4 past sstruggle cause mommy cut your aallowance
we all know u work at autozone
September 20, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
حريق

9.50lifestylemightnotmakeit
inb4brokeniggaether 

demdownvotestho

September 20, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
Mega_pro92

9.50lifestylemightnotmakeit
inb4brokeniggaether 

September 20, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
iggyhaxor

must be hard to buy supreme if you cant swing 40$
September 21, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
malik58

suspended

nigga if there is a chance u could get a legit iPad mini for $40 then do it

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 21, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
حريق

lol @ supreme. Supreme isn't expensive. Right now it's hard to buy a catalytic converter for my car which is $1,000 including labor to install because I want to buy a rolex next month but I gotta do what I gotta do even if it means going into my savings. If I had money from mommy like you, sure I can dash $40 out like 3/4 of HB. If you have a job do me a favor, go work a day & not get paid for that day. I bet you'll bitch & moan to the manager.  

Wassup with HB thinking they're all ballers? If you had to sell some shit on this forum to get some guap, chances are you're not living that lavish life. 

unless this is you bruh? 

demdownvotestho

September 21, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
iggyhaxor

lol @ supreme. Supreme isn't expensive. Right now it's hard to buy a catalytic converter for my car which is $1,000 including labor to install because I want to buy a rolex next month but I gotta do what I gotta do even if it means going into my savings. If I had money from mommy like you, sure I can dash $40 out like 3/4 of HB. If you have a job do me a favor, go work a day & not get paid for that day. I bet you'll bitch & moan to the manager.  

Wassup with HB thinking they're all ballers? If you had to sell some shit on this forum to get some guap, chances are you're not living that lavish life. 

unless this is you bruh? 
September 21, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
iggyhaxor

stupid fucking site doesnt work for shit on on goddamn iphones

as i was going to say,
dumbass 2013 members actin like they know me
i have pants that cost more than that cat your trying to buy
2 paid off cars
a bachelors degree

you talking about mommy and daddy money?
really?
im not one of the average fuckboy highschooler members
i was posting here before half you fucks knew what this game was even about

not only that im not the one bitching about not being able to afford to risk 40$
you fucking pesant
September 21, 2013 @ 07:46 AM
حريق

stupid fucking site doesnt work for shit on on goddamn iphones

as i was going to say,
dumbass 2013 members actin like they know me
i have pants that cost more than that cat your trying to buy
2 paid off cars
a bachelors degree

you talking about mommy and daddy money?
really?
im not one of the average fuckboy highschooler members
i was posting here before half you fucks knew what this game was even about

not only that im not the one bitching about not being able to afford to risk 40$
you fucking pesant

demdownvotestho

September 21, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
iggyhaxor

not to mention if you cant manage to jack up a car and undo 4 bolts to install a cat converter you should just off yourself
because you fail at life
September 21, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
حريق

not to mention if you cant manage to jack up a car and undo 4 bolts to install a cat converter you should just off yourself
because you fail at life
Damn, how you let me get under your skin like that on a forum LOL. Someone needs a hug  

demdownvotestho

September 21, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
iggyhaxor

im loling @ you and your financial situation
im good bruh
enjoy your struggle

-im out
September 21, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
حريق

im loling @ you and your financial situation
im good bruh
enjoy your struggle

-im out
I'm loling @ you being 32 years old still posting on HB. Shit, when I get your age I hope I'm not throwing salt on a teenager on the internet, that's depressing. 

demdownvotestho

September 21, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
jawesome

y'all being gayer than ronnel tbh.

Instagram: prxsh

September 21, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

dont end up like this guy 
I've seen a lot of shiest moves but..
The fake TV was ill.cool
But if it was just flat board and plastic wrap this dude was an idiot for not being able to physically feel that it was fugazi. But visually that was on point. haha

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

September 21, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
daytona squared

this thread gave me aids

op is an idiot for buying a german car and not knowing how to work on it (typical dumbass kid trying to ride the euro wave but has to hire out all labor)

log off 

rip subprime

September 21, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Be aware a da brackman!

:)

September 21, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
It's Only Hype

well this escalated quickly
September 21, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
حريق

this thread gave me aids

op is an idiot for buying a german car and not knowing how to work on it (typical dumbass kid trying to ride the euro wave but has to hire out all labor)

log off 
Aren't you the faggot worrying about building credit after high school? Don't ether me because you probably drive a honda lol. I'd rather pay someone who knows what they're doing than to operate on an expensive machine. 

demdownvotestho

Please login first to reply.