Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 18, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
kumonoy

I always tell my mom that i be hanging out with chicks at school and always flirt at my workplace. But its not really true lmaoo..
September 18, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
MUSASHI

No, only fags do that.
September 18, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
Trill O'Reilly

You need help. 
September 18, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
adoboFosho

No, only fags do that.
he already admitted it

he just said he hangs out with chicks at school 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/206076

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

September 18, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
PaydPal

Yes in 5th grade I did a lot of foolish things.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

September 18, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
It's Only Hype

People lie to make themselves look better?

September 18, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
Ruthless

People saying they've never done that ever are lying to themselves. 

I always did that shit in middle school but I grew up & didn't wanna be a fake ass nigga.

Let me see those downvotes

September 18, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
LostJem

suspended

keep it real man, you got so many whack ass motherfuckers out and about putting fronts and lying to people. 
as it is
that shit lame.

dont lie be yourself at all times.

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

September 18, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
boba

talk in real life as if you are talking in hb

you'll be cool trust 
September 18, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
Pu

op is a faggot

lurking since 2012

September 18, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
oneallah

not really,
no lie my mom even knows my life should commit suicide
September 18, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
ToMuchMayo

September 18, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
kbos

Nah I don't lie for cool points, no point in lying to people that know me well and no point in trying to impress people that don't know me well with fakery. I do however lie to look good in situations like YO TEACHER I DIDNT HAND THAT IN CUZ XYZ EXCUSE that kind of survival lie I can easily tell too a prof.
September 18, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
Max Bailey

told a bitch my dick is 8 1/2 inches. When it's really 8 smh.
September 19, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
Soul Rize

naw i did it once felt like a faggot. wouldn't do it. tryin to be cool is try hard. just be you and fuck anyone that doesn't fuck with that.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 19, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

lying is fun                
September 19, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
yeahyeah

fake it till you make it

wtb supreme snow white button-down in small/medium

September 19, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
DykeTyson

This thread sucks

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

September 19, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
EERIE

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

September 19, 2013 @ 12:33 PM
johnathan

my whole highschool career has been based around my dad being a drug kingpin its so fucking difficult to keep the facade up. i actually paid someone 300 bucks to pretend to be my dad and then another 600 dollars on his suite. had the guy pick me up for 2 weeks from school in a bmw i rented. i stole the money from my real father whos fat and an alcoholic. he found out and called the cops on me. so i instagrammed the cops outside of my house and put the caption "feds watching #GangsterDad #Plug #MyLife" i was the most popular kid in the whole grade, got alot of bitches until one day.i got brittany, the hottest girl in the school and a year older than me too. we skipped second period to fuck at my house and my dad decided not to go into his job... hes a fucking plumber. We ran into him walking in while we were leaving. My dad did some dorky "OH WOW JOHN YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND? MY SON? REALLY? WOW SHES SO PRETTY" bullshit... the girl threatened to tell the whole school so i made her sign a contract i wrote and paid her out  500 dollars. i had to sell my xbox as well as all my games to get that money. but now im the most popular kid in the 12th grade. Im 125 pounds wet but nobody fucks with me because of a fake dad story i made up in the 8th grade.

free max b 2013

September 19, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
BEENDOINGIT

my whole highschool career has been based around my dad being a drug kingpin its so fucking difficult to keep the facade up. i actually paid someone 300 bucks to pretend to be my dad and then another 600 dollars on his suite. had the guy pick me up for 2 weeks from school in a bmw i rented. i stole the money from my real father whos fat and an alcoholic. he found out and called the cops on me. so i instagrammed the cops outside of my house and put the caption "feds watching #GangsterDad #Plug #MyLife" i was the most popular kid in the whole grade, got alot of bitches until one day.i got brittany, the hottest girl in the school and a year older than me too. we skipped second period to fuck at my house and my dad decided not to go into his job... hes a fucking plumber. We ran into him walking in while we were leaving. My dad did some dorky "OH WOW JOHN YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND? MY SON? REALLY? WOW SHES SO PRETTY" bullshit... the girl threatened to tell the whole school so i made her sign a contract i wrote and paid her out  500 dollars. i had to sell my xbox as well as all my games to get that money. but now im the most popular kid in the 12th grade. Im 125 pounds wet but nobody fucks with me because of a fake dad story i made up in the 8th grade.
Sounds legit.
September 19, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Sounds legit.
September 19, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
kbos

^
Can't tell if serious or not. Would take you serious but that is a crazy crazy crazy amount of effort so im questioning.
September 19, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
Pig

trying too hard bruh
September 19, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
meFLOW

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 19, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
KiddCoast

I lie to hoes im truna fuck right quick and never plan on speaking to again. Thats about it. Ill tell a bitch im ceo of a company to get the pussy real quick when in reality im jus entry level :'(

Twitter: @KiddCoast

September 20, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
Koven

ive embellished shit to get in a girls pants before. 

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

September 20, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Vancouver

I have but when I was really young.. everyone probably has.

to do it now tho would be wack as fuck. the embarrassment of being "lame" is nowhere near the embarrassment of getting caught lying to sound cool
September 20, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

:)

September 20, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
It's Only Hype

told a bitch my dick is 8 1/2 inches. When it's really 8 smh.
centimeters

Please login first to reply.