Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 14, 2013 @ 06:30 AM
guyitsmathew

What are you guys minoring in?
Im coming to the middle of my junior year and I would like to declare a minor soon before I'm a senior

How do you guys view a minor as? A compliment to your major or a pursuing of a personal interest?

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

September 14, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
REVS

I currently haven't declared a minor, but I think that when I do, down the road, it's going to compliment my current major, which is Accounting and Finance. I don't think minoring in something that is a personal interest would be as beneficial to you as minoring in something that may possibly help you or compliment your intended major. But I could be wrong. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 14, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
paulywalnuts

useless unless you want to use it in your career 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

September 14, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
mrh

It's really for your own benefit of learning more about an area you're not majoring
September 14, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
guyitsmathew

I currently haven't declared a minor, but I think that when I do, down the road, it's going to compliment my current major, which is Accounting and Finance. I don't think minoring in something that is a personal interest would be as beneficial to you as minoring in something that may possibly help you or compliment your intended major. But I could be wrong. 
It's really for your own benefit of learning more about an area you're not majoring
Yeah its really one or the other

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

September 14, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
cheyaaa

Your minor don't matter. Use it to take laid back classes so your overall GPA can benefit. Unless you want to use it to hone your writing/communication, quantitative skills, then that works too.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 14, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
RiFF RaFF

Your minor CAN matter if you want it to.

I'm a Meteorology/ Climate Science major with a minor in environmental studies.

I didn't have to take extra classes because some classes counted for the minor.

A minor can help you expand your job search and also you could always go to grad school for your minor.

Be about it

September 15, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
flwy

only in freshman year but major is mechanical engineering and i'm going to minor in something business related
September 16, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
Samrai

I'm dropping my minor after realizing the added workload. In art school so its a bit diff but i can fine tune my skills at home instead of being graded for it.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime ≈ twitter

Please login first to reply.