Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 12, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
We Outchea

For the longest time I've always wanted to try LD. I have heard experiences from people about how amazing it is, but I also heard about some scary parts of the process that is a huge turn off for me. 

For those that have LD before, how was your experience and the process leading up to the dream?

What is the easiest way to enter LD? Tips and advice?

Any demons or ghosts that I should worry about?

Thanks.
September 12, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
champagne papi

I wouldn't say they're are ghosts and shit that you should be worrying about but I haven't had them since like 6th grade so instead of sex I had super powers and shit. It was fun as fuck, it happened to me naturally so no tips on how to get them I wish I could still do it.

Team #1059

September 12, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
Steady

I don't really know the process of how to get them, but I know there's an entire thread on Reddit dedicated to that. Personally, they just happen to me every now and then and when they do I just go around fucking hot chicks.
September 12, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
totalespionage

There is a eye mask you can buy that beams a laser into your retina while sleeping. Supposedly you see the laser in your dreams so your reminded that your dreaming or some shit. IDK but iv'e been into LD for a while. 
September 12, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
craigsagersuit

what if you fukk around and never wake up? 

you stay flying everywhere like the little kid did in insidious 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 12, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
drewblocka

i think most things tell you to start writing down dreams you have the very next morning 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 12, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
Jose Mourinho

September 12, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
Fitch

Post a pic of your cousin.
September 12, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
Trill O'Reilly

You trying to lucid dream so you can smash your cousin in your dreams?

Sick human you are.
September 12, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
oneallah

...............isnt this like the 5th thread about lucid dreaming

anyways buy a box logo
youll get all the lucid dreams you want
September 13, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
chief

last night I had a dream I was taking a shit in a public bathroom and i had like explosive diarrhea. for some reason I chose a stall that didn't have a door on it. I was pooping and there was shit everywhere and every so often a group of people would like come in and use the restroom and it was like super embarrassing cause I was trying to play it off like the shit all over my pants and the stall weren't mine but like everybody who walked in knew. Anyways that's pretty much what happened then I woke up

•••

September 13, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
sbesus

Had one of these recently, but I wasn't sure if it was a LD or OBE. This is the story...

I wake up and I got out of my bed.
Looked into my mirror but I didn't see a reflection.
Went into the sink room next to mines.
Saw my dad in a very sad and depressed state. "Saying that he can't help me."
I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to say things to calm him down, but I couldn't speak, no matter how hard I tried.
Then I felt something hella sinister approachin us.
At this point I said, Fuck this, gotta wake the fuck up.
Work up Speechless and couldn't say a word, was in that Sleep Paralysis state.
Went back to sleep.

I fuckin hate the feeling when your stuck in a dream and you can't use your voice no matter how hard you try. Shit feels like dying sad

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

September 13, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
Bet

Cant sleep paralysis come from lucid dreaming?
September 13, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
sbesus

@Bet Sleep paralysis usually occurs while your asleep and you wake up suddenly. It's like wakin up in cold sweat. I swear it's the worst feelin EVER.

P.S. Lucid Dreams usually occurs in the later stages of sleep, called the REM (Rapid Eye Movement), it's when your body lightweight starts wakin up and your consciousness starts takin over again.
This stage is usually in the last 1-2 hrs before you wake up. Like Based Boy said, you could set an alarm, wake up for a little bit and go back to sleep so you can be aware of where you're at in the sleep cycle. Thus increasing the chance of having a LD.

P.P.S When you LD "Ghosts" n "Demons" are all created by you. It's your subconscious reflecting how you truly feel on the inside about your current situation. Don't be scared, cuz in the end, your the one in control.   

September 13, 2013 @ 08:40 AM
suparise71

you can only lucid dream if your asleep on your back because its something to do with your brain waves

lay on your back and stay still intill you drop off to sleep, you will have a sleep parlaylis but 30 seconds into it you will go into a lucid dream

i dont fuck with shit like this though it creeps me out and i always sleep on my side so this doesnt happen

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 13, 2013 @ 12:50 PM
champagne papi

Just noticed this is the guy who wanted to fuck his cousin. 

Team #1059

September 13, 2013 @ 02:31 PM
truuuchainz

Lucid dreaming is the easy part, what you wanna do is Astral project. It's hhappened to me once and it felt like I was bein lifted up and cut off from my physical body. What you have to do is not fight it and just let it happen because as soona s your body registers something abnormal happening and you begin to panic you'll wake up.

oh and that astral projection was flames, I got to fly around and everything was all distorted and shit cool
September 13, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
champagne papi

@truuuchainz Info on astral projecting

Team #1059

September 13, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
halfbaked

Used to get high as fuck and just ko. Shit happened like 2 weeks straight but i didnt know wtf was happening just thought it was pretty cool. I never did shit like fly, just simple shit and i would realize the next day that i was actually awake when i was dreaming. Trippy shit. 
It doesnt happen to me anymore though. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

September 14, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
ToMuchMayo

Just noticed this is the guy who wanted to fuck his cousin. 
Dude trying to fuck his cousin in his dreams
September 14, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
champagne papi

How does this even happen
when i was younger i would just be dreaming of random stuff and then realize i was asleep somehow. and then did whatever my imagination let me. ( i was a mighty morphing power ranger nbd )

Team #1059

September 14, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
truuuchainz

it feels like your in third person. you're disconnected as like another entity in that plane. depending on how many times you've projected and how far youve gotten with it you can manipulate it pretty well. ive only been able to project twice because its a little difficult for me to enter its beginning stages.
September 14, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
champagne papi

it feels like your in third person. you're disconnected as like another entity in that plane. depending on how many times you've projected and how far youve gotten with it you can manipulate it pretty well. ive only been able to project twice because its a little difficult for me to enter its beginning stages.
ive had dreams when i was watching myself in 3rd person but almost as if i was following me but i couldnt change anything. is that kinda what your talking about?

Team #1059

September 14, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
Efil4zaggin

only white people would do this weird shit.

:0

September 14, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
malik58

suspended

I had a dream once where I was chilling with lil Wayne and all of ymcmb (this was 200cool and some bad bitches came back to Wayne's crib and we fucked them but it felt like real sex. like shit is still in my mind today, I can't believe how real it felt, anyway if your srs about trying it, go on YouTube and look up asmr, it these sounds that make you really relaxed and some say it puts you in a state of euphoria. I've had lucid dreams by listening to some asmr then sleeping before but they were never as good as the one I listed above cool

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 15, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
sbesus

SBesus's Guide to Astral Projection.

1. Lay on your back in a quiet area. (Noise will break you concentration.)

2. Breath in your nose and out your mouth. You MUST BE EXTREMELY RELAXED, No Bitchassness either.

3. Once you've reached relaxation, visualize in your mind that you arms are reach up and climbing up a ladder. Don't actually lift your arms, but jus visualize it. Be on some Naruto Chakra shit yah feel me. 

4. Keep climbing til your "frequency" increases, AKA Trippin out sober. You'll feel your body kinda like "shaking", but thats jus your conciousness exiting your body.

5. Stay Relaxed at all times and Enjoy the ride.

TIPS: To go exploring just think about it, In this state your mind is in control not your body. So if you imagine flying around, you start flying around. If you imagine yourself at NYC, LA, Tokyo, Madrid or whatever, you'll start visualizing the place.

P.S. That Insidious shit, you shouldn't worry about. When your Astral Projecting, STAY POSITIVE, SO YOU ATTRACT POSITIVITY. It's Vice Verse, if you think about negative shit, negative shit will be drawn to you. Just do FUN things and Don't try to go find the truth about life or that bullshit.  
It's all bout frequencies and energy. Low Frequencies = Bad energy, High Frequencies = Good energy

The most I did was fly around where I used to live. It was quite relaxing. 

September 15, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
sbesus

@Elixerdistributioninfo The Key is to just be RELAXED. Just lay down and forget about the world around you.
You can't be thinkin bout dinner, thinkin bout the new Drake album, or having random thoughts.
Just lay down and focus on your breathing and relax.

Please login first to reply.