daaangster

Is that jason dill photo chopped?
September 11, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
YoungRizal

Word is that pic is real. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

September 11, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
99problems

everybody in NYC will be on their toes today.
September 11, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
bjornvan

It never ceases to amaze me how americans still see 9/11 as such a massive tragedy and then turn around and be perfectly ok with their government systematically killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the middle east trying to track down a few dune coons living in caves. The world gets it, terrorist attacks are bad but your not the only country to be targeted. More people are killed every year in the US because of gang violence alone. Maybe you should cut military spending and focus on internal issues like education and healthcare. I can guarantee you it would save more lives in the long term and probably increase the GDP which in turn would give your government more money to spend on stupid shit like killing civilians in Iraq. A wise man once said on 4chan. "The difference between 9/11 and a cow is that after 12 years you stop milking the cow!" Happy 9/11!  
nigga u acting like we celebrate (or what ever the fuck we do on 9/11 ) every single day or for a week for the past 12 years.Its a once a year thing.GTFOH with that sensationalist bull shit
September 11, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
It's Only Hype

It never ceases to amaze me how americans still see 9/11 as such a massive tragedy and then turn around and be perfectly ok with their government systematically killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the middle east trying to track down a few dune coons living in caves. The world gets it, terrorist attacks are bad but your not the only country to be targeted. More people are killed every year in the US because of gang violence alone. Maybe you should cut military spending and focus on internal issues like education and healthcare. I can guarantee you it would save more lives in the long term and probably increase the GDP which in turn would give your government more money to spend on stupid shit like killing civilians in Iraq. A wise man once said on 4chan. "The difference between 9/11 and a cow is that after 12 years you stop milking the cow!" Happy 9/11!  
Stay on 4chan bruh
September 11, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
crème de la crème

September 11, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
Dino Spumoni

Go hang yourself, faggot
September 12, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
JohnvHarrison

It never ceases to amaze me how americans still see 9/11 as such a massive tragedy and then turn around and be perfectly ok with their government systematically killing tens of thousands of innocent people in the middle east trying to track down a few dune coons living in caves. 
Bruh who the hell said we were perfectly ok with our government killing people in the middle east? Shut up.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

September 12, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
smegmashark

Hey Kevin, come to rutherford.

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

September 12, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
goldANDsacks

because we're america. we don't get attacked by foreign entities. your country might, but we don't. it'd be like Gucci going on sale. it'd be a big deal. if someone countered with "whatever, Gap goes on sale all the time!" you'd call them a fucktard. 
September 12, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
bjornvan

my spleen
September 12, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
cheyaaa

Truth is WTC happened because Bush wanted an excuse to invade iraq for oil.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 12, 2013 @ 02:48 AM
AmericanLegend

because we're america. we don't get attacked by foreign entities. your country might, but we don't. it'd be like Gucci going on sale. it'd be a big deal. if someone countered with "whatever, Gap goes on sale all the time!" you'd call them a fucktard. 
dam dis nigga speaking the truth

taste the glamour

September 12, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
YoungRizal

3rd person with a right sense. These dudes are blinded by their own media. 

September 12, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
AmericanLegend

3rd person with a right sense. These dudes are blinded by their own media. 
thats dumb bruh smh
 how u gunna believe conspiracy theories 

taste the glamour

September 12, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
cheyaaa

It's further than just theories. It's a fact. You're just mindless donkey

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 12, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
99%Shit

US soil has been attacked by foreign entities in recent times far more often than Canada has. The last attack on our soil was by the US, and hell, we weren't even Canada in 1812.

Never forget.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 12, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Koozie

To the lost.
September 12, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
YoungRizal

Rothschild runs the world. Iran, North Korea and Cuba is next on their list. The only 3 countries left that isn't under their control. And I guess it's just coincidence that these 3 countries had been the "bad guys" within the last 40 years. And conquered Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya within the last 12 years. Shout out to 9/11 for that

NEVER FORGET

September 12, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
jmac100394

Lol even if one of the 1000+ conspiracy theories are true, who really gives a fuck.  If any of that shit is real, you will never actually know the truth because you are an unimportant in the eyes of the illumanati gods you worship and give so much credit to.  Fucking keyboard pseudo intellectuals can hold my meat
September 12, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
YoungRizal

i already cleared this out. i am not a a conspiracy theories. Just dont trust the people holding your money brah.

September 12, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
oneallah

......................alot of conspiracy theories about 9/11 are very very very real

however, we shouldnt really go over that shit, whoever or whatever really was behind it will have nightmares over thinking of all the lives that we lost

RIP, to all those who lost there lives in that horrible incident of american history
September 12, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
kbos

fucking blows my mind how the plane literally flies inside the building.

shoutouts to hbny 

what I was thinking.
September 12, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
SHARKlN

"I'm not a conspiracy theorist I just hold some beliefs that I was intentionally misled"

September 12, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol even if one of the 1000+ conspiracy theories are true, who really gives a fuck.  If any of that shit is real, you will never actually know the truth because you are an unimportant in the eyes of the illumanati gods you worship and give so much credit to.  Fucking keyboard pseudo intellectuals can hold my meat
Tbh.

People racking their brains trying to figure out conspiracy theories they will never be able to know fully about.

All you gotta know is this is a crazy world and there is alotta evil out there.
September 12, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
kbos

everybody in NYC will be on their toes today.

Nobody in NYC was on their toes yesterday.

Please login first to reply.