September 11, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
WhoIsCaesar

I don't understand this move. Other than the camera and the fingerprint scanner why upgrade from the 5?

THERE IS NO FUCKING NFC EITHER. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER????

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

September 11, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
frankieBRKLYN

I don't understand this move. Other than the camera and the fingerprint scanner why upgrade from the 5?

THERE IS NO FUCKING NFC EITHER. WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF THE FINGERPRINT SCANNER????
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-57602264-233/five-disappointing-things-about-the-iphone-5s/?ttag=fbwp
September 11, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
oneallah

im out of the phone discussion man,
im sticking with an iphone 4 right now, since calling and texting is all i really need

in the future ill probably go with the one that gives me the power to be invisible
September 11, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
lovedmndlife

I'm sticking with my 5 for now

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 11, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
Tierra y Libertad

might upgrade this time around. my 4s is busted up
September 11, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
Head Hunterz

difference between 5s and 5c?

worth the switch for andrioid user? i just want something for music and internet
too lazy to write to create a t chart on here so all the info can be found here http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare/

i believe it's iphone 5S[peed] and iphone 5C[olor] ...they just took out the old iphone 5, slapped the C on it and replace black and with green blue yellow and pink

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

September 11, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
Deccck

http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-57602264-233/five-disappointing-things-about-the-iphone-5s/?ttag=fbwp
That's list is stupid as hell. 
September 11, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
jacobsever

Faster processor. When you say "other than the camera" you realize it's more than just the camera right? Flash, image sensor, processing speeds allow more frames per second, slow mo video...it's a very big upgrade. And well worth it for people who use their phone as their main camera.

September 11, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
jacobsever

I can't wait for the iPhone 6 to come out in 6 months so everyone can upgrade again.
iPhone 4 was released on June 24, 2010
iPhone 4s was released October 14, 2011
iPhone 5 was released September 21, 2012
iPhone 5s/5c will be released September 20, 2013

Why the fuck would you assume that the next generation iPhone would be released any earlier than next fall?

September 11, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
drbazing

Coming in with the hijack

September 11, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
Head Hunterz

Kinda off topic but when's the new jailbreak going to be released ....

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

September 11, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
chief

NSA:

•••

September 11, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
ToyotaGuy

wow I just got my 5 two months ago. Imma wait for the iphone 6 
September 11, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
Canvas08

NSA:

wtf do you think the NSA is going to do with your fingerprints who cares. They already have them anyway if you have a Driver's License in most states.

the fact that they have your entire internet browsing history, all of your emails, your text messages, and your phone calls is way more worrisome than useless fingerprints 
September 11, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
Thatstupidfan

Time for an upgrade!
September 11, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
beck0n

iPhone 5c: For the broke bois.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

September 11, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
waffle999

my teacher told us today: no way, apple please stop release new iphone, i have to buy the new one again.
i was like wtf!?
September 11, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
mackness

5c looks lame but 5s looks cool. Sticking with my discontinued 5 tho cool

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 11, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Dat1Dude562

Faster processor. When you say "other than the camera" you realize it's more than just the camera right? Flash, image sensor, processing speeds allow more frames per second, slow mo video...it's a very big upgrade. And well worth it for people who use their phone as their main camera.
Lol at "very big upgrade". You iPhone faggots will believe anything you hear. If you seriously upgrade to the 5s from the 5, you need to locate Jobs' grave and stick your asshole deep into his veiny rotting dick.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 11, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Dat1Dude562

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 12, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
Soul Rize

yo boi movin to samsung. but them apple stocks gon be going ^^^

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 12, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
DykeTyson

All iphones/new smart phones essentially do all the same sort of thing now so what's the point

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

September 12, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
jacobsever

Lol at "very big upgrade". You iPhone faggots will believe anything you hear. If you seriously upgrade to the 5s from the 5, you need to locate Jobs' grave and stick your asshole deep into his veiny rotting dick.
I think you mis understood me. The phone isn't a very big upgrade, but the camera features are. I would want to upgrade to the 5s just because of the slow motion video. That shit rules. 

September 12, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
Brian@ONLY

I have a HUGE gripe with the finger print scanner, it's probably one of the worst things to release to the public because they are advertising it as a feature and it's really a large data collection pool (as per meme above). 

Apple stated that the finger scanning sensor stores an encrypted image that is not stored on apple servers or the cloud.  Great right?  Nope...first off, in these days with anything NSA...NOTHING IS ENCRYPTED so don't believe the hype.  Secondly, I'm glad my finger print isn't stored on a server or cloud, that doesn't mean it's not accessible.  All it really takes is one malicious app to get through a screening process.  This said app could potentially harvest a large pool of data that could lead to some very heinous crimes.  How? ...

In your phone what vital identifying pieces of information?  Pictures of yourself? Mobile Banking? Addresses? and now finger prints.  Whatever, it's on my phone, no big deal, it's a "convenience" that apple has given us to unlock our phones quicker because typing a passcode or swyping a pattern is already too much.

So what someone has those pieces of information.  CUE IN MORE BRAND NEW TECH!  Let's say I got a 3D printer and a digital image of someones finger print.  Then what? Think CSI, pulling off a crime, having addresses of you/your friends/your ex gf's - pictures of these people - the cynical line can go on forever. 

But remember, APPLE SOLD YOU the convenience, the brand new ground breaking tech, it's flawed...and on top of that people will still line up, you'll still see Apple ads on TV battling Samsung saying "can your phone scan your finger"?  You're adding yourself to a large pool of data that is already collected, why would you want to basically hand over a DNA composite? Because of the convenience...just remind yourself that when you're being investigated for a murder and your prints are found on some gun. 

Cynical I know, but I'm sure Apple already thought about it by stating "won't be stored on apple servers or the cloud"

One app downloaded 5million times, geez, the repercussions that loom.
September 12, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
Yung Urameshi

I have a HUGE gripe with the finger print scanner, it's probably one of the worst things to release to the public because they are advertising it as a feature and it's really a large data collection pool (as per meme above). 

Apple stated that the finger scanning sensor stores an encrypted image that is not stored on apple servers or the cloud.  Great right?  Nope...first off, in these days with anything NSA...NOTHING IS ENCRYPTED so don't believe the hype.  Secondly, I'm glad my finger print isn't stored on a server or cloud, that doesn't mean it's not accessible.  All it really takes is one malicious app to get through a screening process.  This said app could potentially harvest a large pool of data that could lead to some very heinous crimes.  How? ...

In your phone what vital identifying pieces of information?  Pictures of yourself? Mobile Banking? Addresses? and now finger prints.  Whatever, it's on my phone, no big deal, it's a "convenience" that apple has given us to unlock our phones quicker because typing a passcode or swyping a pattern is already too much.

So what someone has those pieces of information.  CUE IN MORE BRAND NEW TECH!  Let's say I got a 3D printer and a digital image of someones finger print.  Then what? Think CSI, pulling off a crime, having addresses of you/your friends/your ex gf's - pictures of these people - the cynical line can go on forever. 

But remember, APPLE SOLD YOU the convenience, the brand new ground breaking tech, it's flawed...and on top of that people will still line up, you'll still see Apple ads on TV battling Samsung saying "can your phone scan your finger"?  You're adding yourself to a large pool of data that is already collected, why would you want to basically hand over a DNA composite? Because of the convenience...just remind yourself that when you're being investigated for a murder and your prints are found on some gun. 

Cynical I know, but I'm sure Apple already thought about it by stating "won't be stored on apple servers or the cloud"

One app downloaded 5million times, geez, the repercussions that loom.
Im guessing we wont be getting ONLY iphone 5s cases?

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

September 12, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
awhitehippy

Brian has a point though. ^
Except people will still buy the 5s regardless.
Honestly the fingerprint scanner isn't even a plus for me, or something that would make me want the new iPhone.
But the thing is, Apple WILL sell these phones. People WILL buy these. They WILL upgrade from the 5 to the 5s because they want to have a hands on feel with the new technology. It's a shame really, but if they have the money, why not?

It seems like the constant debates are always about, "what's changed." It's crazy how you guys expect so much change in these iPhones. I mean, there is a lot of change but they're somewhat as subtleties. Since new cutting edge technology is being offered to you guys so quickly, you guys expect big changes in these phones. What's next, do you guys want holograms? And that will be the case in the future. As mentioned by JacobSever, there ARE changes in the 5s, notably the camera upgrades and he even mentioned the better processor. Obviously those aren't the only upgrades, but those are just some he wanted to mention.

Go back to the times in your adolescence, where gifs on your phone seemed impossible to read, uploading pics straight to social networks was even thought of. Yeah many people didn't have phones, i got my first phone in 7th grade which could call, text and play small games like Tetris. You guys didn't expect so much change from those phones right? Literally all those phones were the same just different designs.
Now in smartphones we have so many conveniences, maps(GPS), books, calculators, YouTube, etc.

Stop expecting so much from phones, yeah we're in the age of technology but that doesn't mean things should be rushed. People always want the next thing and that's why Apple markets their phone as the next big thing, and that's why people buy it.
This is sort of why I think technology isn't given to us so fast, cause I read somewhere tht we're about 30 years advanced in technology, it just hasn't been offered to us.
Probably because of this.

When it comes down to it, if you have the money for the 5s and you want it, buy it.
If not, don't buy it and leave it at that.

x

Please login first to reply.