Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 10, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
2 Phone Shawty

Ive always wanted to go to Japan, Tokyo. I was wondering if anybody on HB ever been there, would would I expect?
what kind of food do they have, how the bitches in Tokyo be like. etc. I know its expensive but I'd be willing to save up for a trip one day. or if you think its not worth the trip explain why. I'm not planning a trip any day soon tho just wonderin..

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

September 10, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
koolgtrap

its supahotfire
September 10, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
undercoverism

you definitely won't get any love in japan if you refer to their women as bitches... learn the culture of respect in japan first... bowing is something you'll see often when you're there too, it's a common etiquette of the japanese as a sign of respect. as far as food goes, when i was in tokyo, i just ate at the fast food spots. mcdonalds mainly, smh. japan is real beautiful tho. definitely a trip you shouldn't pass up. it's well worth the money and experience. hoping to go there again and get blasted for the first time.
September 10, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
Cboom

Be handsome. 

End.
September 10, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
rawcotiks

if you're white you automatically lose
September 10, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
sbesus

If you're Black, you automatically win.

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

September 10, 2013 @ 02:55 AM
Jose Mourinho

If you really want to enjoy Tokyo, make sure to go loaded. Save up or if you have rich parents, that is even better. Or ask if Ronnel wants to go and you can use his money.
September 10, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
mikeezy

there's all different types of food. they got your burger kings, sbarro and other shit found in america. pizza is different, you got up to 1000 different toppings. i recommend going with straight japanese shit while you're there. nabe, ramen, izakaya, sushi, yakitori joints. eat as many different foods as you possibly can. you'll find tasty eats where you won't have to drop big money to enjoy. bitches are from all over and you'll be able to find some if you're not afraid of approaching them. i've found a lot of japanese chicks in tokyo can speak decent english. you could lurk around shibuya station or roppongi drunk as hell striking conversations with different women and be able to bag a bitch in a night if you ain't ugly as fuck. i recommend a club called feria for snagging an english speaking college chick easy money. hit a HUB and chug some ale. ride a bike through yoyogi park, go play a pickup game of basketball, fuck with all the weird people in harajuku. stay in capsule hotels/internet cafe's to conserve dough. hit up a gay club in shinjuku and pop some mollies up your asshole. the world is yours in tokyo. endless fashion shit to discover, check cboom's recent pics in the WDYWT. different gear. you won't be an some lost in translation bill murray shit, it ain't that depressing. everyone should be in tokyo at least once in their life.
September 10, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
DATSHTKRAY

there's all different types of food. they got your burger kings, sbarro and other shit found in america. pizza is different, you got up to 1000 different toppings. i recommend going with straight japanese shit while you're there. nabe, ramen, izakaya, sushi, yakitori joints. eat as many different foods as you possibly can. you'll find tasty eats where you won't have to drop big money to enjoy. bitches are from all over and you'll be able to find some if you're not afraid of approaching them. i've found a lot of japanese chicks in tokyo can speak decent english. you could lurk around shibuya station or roppongi drunk as hell striking conversations with different women and be able to bag a bitch in a night if you ain't ugly as fuck. i recommend a club called feria for snagging an english speaking college chick easy money. hit a HUB and chug some ale. ride a bike through yoyogi park, go play a pickup game of basketball, fuck with all the weird people in harajuku. stay in capsule hotels/internet cafe's to conserve dough. hit up a gay club in shinjuku and pop some mollies up your asshole. the world is yours in tokyo. endless fashion shit to discover, check cboom's recent pics in the WDYWT. different gear. you won't be an some lost in translation bill murray shit, it ain't that depressing. everyone should be in tokyo at least once in their life.
Shit - the way you described Japan makes me wanna go there now.
September 10, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
koolgtrap

im going summer 2014. how are the japs against black people ? are they racist ?? i want to play videogames there. cawping some visvims and other japs brand.watching some cartoons eat some noodles and maybe if im luck fucking some jap sluts in the ass. i want to fuck a  jap bitch with crooked teeths that listing to underground hip hop they are cute
September 10, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
HBer

im going summer 2014. how are the japs against black people ? are they racist ?? i want to play videogames there. cawping some visvims and other japs brand.watching some cartoons eat some noodles and maybe if im luck fucking some jap sluts in the ass. i want to fuck a  jap bitch with crooked teeths that listing to underground hip hop they are cute

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

September 10, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
2 Phone Shawty

its supahotfire

September 10, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
2 Phone Shawty

if you're white you automatically lose

I'm not so ya

I want to go to Japan for the experience to learn a their culture. I want try different food so I'll def hit up some Japanese restruants.  are the girls easy would they thirst over an American nigga or are they just like any other girls?
tryna cop some Bape along the way but not tryna go home a brokeboi

September 10, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
2 Phone Shawty

when I start getting home sick I might just hit up a Mcdonalds or something tho

September 10, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
koolgtrap

let meetup in japan my nigga we gonna show or black anaconda to every jap girl
September 10, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
sbesus

Place for you to sleep on the LOW LOW + you can still post on HB! OMG!

September 10, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
THiZZ

Lived there for like two  years... depends on what part of Japan your going to stay in, but they actually prefer white guys over black. The bitches that hit up the clubs black people go to(mostly military) have been ran through... Food is hella good but most of the time if something is in English it won't make sense. It's considered cool to have English words on a menu etc. so sometimes it will say something that doesn't make sense. Surprisingly food is cheap there everything else not so much...
September 10, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
koolgtrap

^^^ damn just stay there for a month chilling in that internet cafe
September 10, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
koolgtrap

Lived there for like two  years... depends on what part of Japan your going to stay in, but they actually prefer white guys over black. The bitches that hit up the clubs black people go to(most military) have been ran through... Food is hella good but most of the time if something is in English it won't make sense. It's considered cool to have English words on a menu etc. so sometimes it will say something that doesn't make sense. Surprisingly food is cheap there everything else not so much...
lol ofcourse they gonna prefer white guys we not stupid we live in  a white world breh
September 10, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
THiZZ

LMAO niggas is lazy these days for extra words and shit, but you right...

-THiZZ
September 10, 2013 @ 04:47 AM
It's Only Hype

Helgen lives in Japan
September 10, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
Koozie

first, don't call them "japs".
September 10, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
zeezyo

dat internet cafe looks better than hostels. 

X

September 10, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
Kapitol

what
September 10, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
sbesus

Also to the Oriental, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, American/White Boi Brands is more popular because that shit is like Supreme NBHD and Bape to them. Make sure you hit up the Mall for all your Fits before goin to Japan. or cop a stack of Abercrombie Pre-ripped jeans and Logo Plastered Polo and hustle it at a night market or summin.

September 10, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Cboom

Also to the Oriental, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, American/White Boi Brands is more popular because that shit is like Supreme NBHD and Bape to them. Make sure you hit up the Mall for all your Fits before goin to Japan. or cop a stack of Abercrombie Pre-ripped jeans and Logo Plastered Polo and hustle it at a night market or summin.
Nothing could be further from the truth than this.
September 10, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
sbesus

I GURANTEE you pussy within 15 mins of landing. 

September 10, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
Cboom

Haha the shoes maybe!

But in all honesty, girls worth chasing will see you for what you are, a basic ass dude. With that said, there are certain Jgirls that go for that all american boy thing but they basic af too I have no interest in them. What you wear is extremely important in Tokyo, down to the brand and wether it's hot right now, your general taste is on display and you are judged by it. For better or worse.
September 10, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
sbesus

@Cboom with the truth, after all Tokyo is a fashion Capitol, but it's the Eastside of the World and MURICA on the West. The Hype and style is flipped. I still suggest having at least one pair of MURICAN Product, but shit I've never in Japan, nor do I kno anythan bout their Swagger cept Supreme and Harajuku. 

Do you live in Japan Cboom?

September 10, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
The Ders

Haha the shoes maybe!

But in all honesty, girls worth chasing will see you for what you are, a basic ass dude. With that said, there are certain Jgirls that go for that all american boy thing but they basic af too I have no interest in them. What you wear is extremely important in Tokyo, down to the brand and wether it's hot right now, your general taste is on display and you are judged by it. For better or worse.
What's "in" right now over there? I'd think something similar to the US, like pyrex shit etc.

@sbesus his location says Japan man ! 

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

Please login first to reply.