September 6, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
Beach2theBay

To play devil's advocate,

I'm sure he'll use a condom so he doesn't have to worry about fucked up kids. Also, I think cousins are far removed enough for their not to be any genetic mutations. You only share like 1/8 the same blood as a cousin so the chances of mutation are low. 
September 6, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
Kapitol

Yes this is true. The risk of genetic mutation between cousins is extremely low and marriage between first cousins is legal in a lot of states still
September 6, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
We Outchea

Update: Saw her tonight. Family gathering at mi casa. We went to my room to chill. We were talking, and I decided to go on my bed and lie down, and then she decided to join me. She got all close to me; a couple of inches away face to face. I tried to keep my composure and continue to converse, but my mind was elsewhere. Ya boy was wearing basketball shorts at the time... not a good idea. Luckily I got up right before my penis started to become more hard and just sat on the bed instead. Big fail on my part. For a white girl, she gotta phatty, and the best and worst part was that she was wearing yoga pants. I managed to not get caught staring every time would face away from me. 

Dangit man. I wish she wasn't my cousin.
September 6, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
AmericanLegend

do it but no relationship shit 
dont tell no one though if u do , cept for HB 
quit bein a pussy

taste the glamour

September 6, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
HBer

Update: Saw her tonight. Family gathering at mi casa. We went to my room to chill. We were talking, and I decided to go on my bed and lie down, and then she decided to join me. She got all close to me; a couple of inches away face to face. I tried to keep my composure and continue to converse, but my mind was elsewhere. Ya boy was wearing basketball shorts at the time... not a good idea. Luckily I got up right before my penis started to become more hard and just sat on the bed instead. Big fail on my part. For a white girl, she gotta phatty, and the best and worst part was that she was wearing yoga pants. I managed to not get caught staring every time would face away from me. 

nigga you were hanging out with her take a god damn pic if you dont stop posting on here next time i want a pic fgt

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

September 6, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
goldANDsacks

do you get any vibes from her? if so, you should just go for it. i'd suggest flirting with her in like a joking way and judge how she responds. if she wants it, give it to her. fuck what society says. she's not a blood relative.
September 6, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
AmericanLegend

just embrace it, if u wana fuck her just do it 
quit fightin with urself 
stay true

taste the glamour

September 6, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
suparise71

suspended

Its not that bad cause its from marriage id do it 

But dont let her parents know 

Keep HB updated on fine girl, she wants it to btw otherwise she wouldnt of went on your bed

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 6, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
HBer

OP i swear next time you update this thread you have to have a pic

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

September 6, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
Moises Arias

too fast of an update. Too much of an coincidence that after you post your love for her that she starts to get intimate with you. Also the fact you dont have pics and claim she deleted her facebook(really who does thisconfused. 95 % this whole thread is ducktales

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 6, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
dead7

September 6, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
shnoosetheboose

OP is cousin fucking freak from backwoods in Alabama

or OP is bullshitting and is a fucking freak for fantasizing about inbreeding

either way
September 6, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
DStyles

Ain't nothing wrong with incest 

Make a sextape with your cousin

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 7, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
We Outchea

Update: Was texting her today for a bit. I usually don't flirt in texts, but I tried this time using smile faces and all that garbage. She told me about how she wishes she was in a relationship and what not. Nothing sexual. I basically told her the same thing, but didn't mention anything from yesterday night. I'm a wimp yall.

I just want to ejaculate in her mouth. Is is that difficult?
September 7, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
________

smoke some weed, op
September 7, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
ToMuchMayo

September 7, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
Head Hunterz

if you're texting her then ask for pics.

don't be a fucking faggot and avoid this cus i know damn straight you read all them comments on here.

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

September 7, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
DREWKKAKE

smh at this whole thread. what color are you. why is she white. whats the exact relation. how old are yall. 

whale tales.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 7, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
We Outchea

smh at this whole thread. what color are you. why is she white. whats the exact relation. how old are yall. 

whale tales.
1. White.
2. Her father is white, and her mother is white, thus making her white.
3. Cousin. 
4. 20
September 7, 2013 @ 06:39 AM
Tierra y Libertad

so where the pics at b?
September 7, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
Glo'bito

OP being selfish and not posting pics

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

September 7, 2013 @ 11:23 AM
suparise71

suspended

Ether was weak! hes obviously not a faggot if hes talking about a girl

OP tell her how you feel straight up! tell her that your confused about it because your both technically cousins, you will be surprised by her response because she will most probably say she feels the same way.

Just do what i said

- Tracy Jackson

September 7, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
Moises Arias

Ether was weak! hes obviously not a faggot if hes talking about a girl

OP tell her how you feel straight up! tell her that your confused about it because your both technically cousins, you will be surprised by her response because she will most probably say she feels the same way.

Just do what i said

- Tracy Jackson
op gone tell his right hand how he feels cause this girl obviously dont exist. only way to prove his innocence now is to screenshot those text messages 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 7, 2013 @ 01:58 PM
johnnyy

you're George-Michael lol. good luck tho
September 7, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
Soul Rize

dam op thread made it to 2pages though pics were posted smdh

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 7, 2013 @ 06:52 PM
mrh

my gf has some relatives somewhere out there where a mom and dad met and got married, and then they both had a child and those two kids got married.  sounds fucked up but when it comes down to it, none of them are sharing the same blood, just fuckin the same blood haha
September 7, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
suparise71

suspended

my gf has some relatives somewhere out there where a mom and dad met and got married, and then they both had a child and those two kids got married.  sounds fucked up but when it comes down to it, none of them are sharing the same blood, just fuckin the same blood haha
WTF! thats wrong!

- Tracy Jackson

September 7, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
mrh

altho i think the kids were actually more adults when they met each other so it wasn't like they grew up together for years as siblings before getting married at least 
September 7, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
suparise71

suspended

altho i think the kids were actually more adults when they met each other so it wasn't like they grew up together for years as siblings before getting married at least 
still thats fucked up.

- Tracy Jackson

September 7, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
We Outchea

Update: I didn't think I had the balls to do it, but I took Tracy's advice and told her how I felt about her. It did not go well. She called me a disgusting perv, and questioned how I could have such feelings for a family member. Time to take the L.

Please login first to reply.