Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 8, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
De Niro

this thread is 10000/10, really appreciate the honesty and positive shit we got to say to each other
September 8, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
meFLOW

not my biggest L but pretty much the only one i can think of right now

one time i was going no handed on my bike (fixed gear without brakes, if it did have brakes this probably wouldnt have happened)

a sudden strong and very unexpected gust of wind came and it blew me into a tree that was a couple feet away from me

again, this is nothing compared to shitting on yourself

-Caterpillar
did you ride through a fucking tornado? what in the fuck are you talking about

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 9, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
KiddCoast

Most of the biggest Ls taken have a female involved and i dont think its a coincidence. The things we'll do for some pussy smh
September 9, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
susdaddy

L # 2
7th grade i was in comp class
i drop a paper on the ground and bend over in my seat to pick it up
as i go down i get a big whiff of shit
i was confused but continued w/ my class 
later on i had gym
i kept getting little sniffles of shit throughout the day n didnt know what was going on
in the locker room i saw shit stains in my boxers n was appalled
i must have unknowing sharted sometime that morning or something
my dumb ass just kept the boxers on too instead of throwing them away cause they were my fav pair i think
hahaha smh good ol middle school 
September 9, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
De Niro

L # 2
later on i had gym
i kept getting little sniffles of shit throughout the day n didnt know what was going on
my dumb ass just kept the boxers on too instead of throwing them away cause they were my fav pair i think
breh when I shart myself I feel the texture and shit on my ass crack and I feel mad disgusting, don't know how would not have felt it lol
September 9, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
susdaddy

L # 2
later on i had gym
breh when I shart myself I feel the texture and shit on my ass crack and I feel mad disgusting, don't know how would not have felt it lol
it wasn't a full shart it was like shit streaks breh like on some weird shit
edit: dead at this shart convo
September 9, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
De Niro

L # 2
later on i had gym
it wasn't a full shart it was like shit streaks breh like on some weird shit
edit: dead at this shart convo
ohh I see you know, I had that before also lmfao
September 9, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
deathwish

lol imma have to read the rest later. but..

In like 7th grade I was getting ballsier skating on stairs and loading docks.  I had just got a new Jimmy Greco deck, and at the time i was short as fuck.  This deck went damn near up to my belly button. I had just got this shit gripped by some new black magic grip tape.. either way i was skating in my back yard, my deck had only a 2 stair i used to fuck around on.  Something went wrong and the board just kicked up and i got hit in the nuts.  I have been credit carded before, but my feet didnt even hit the fucking ground.  I was frozen in the air, popsicled.  upright with some hang time for what felt to be 3-5 seconds. i fell, my brother and homie laughed and left me outside like any regular skate injury.  My shit still hurt so i limped my broke ass upstairs and passed out for about an hour.  woke up to piss, groin still hurt.  i look down, and right where the rubber meets the road, where the balls connect to the leg, there was a deep laceration. in hindsight, definitely needed to get stitches, but i sterilized it and bandaged it together. it healed perfectly, had my doctor, Dr. Wang check it out. She referred me to a Urologist, also named Dr. Wang that said everything was cool.  Anyways I walked funny for a few weeks and the joke became for my friends to say shit about having one nut in public just making it awkward.  RIP to big L 
reminds me of this
September 9, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
smegmashark

Alright, this is my first post and most definitely the biggest L i've ever taken.

So this was last year, I was dating this bitch, but i went to a party without her my friend was having. This is in my second last year of high school. I've always had trouble with cheating on my grilfriends cuz a nigga can't really control himself. Anyways, so i go to this party and start gettin faded with my niggaz. All these bitches who go this party are like fuckin hipster girls like gettin hyphy off coke and M. This fine ass bitch blonde and big ass tits starts eyein my from across the room and shes like "yo you wanna go for a joint" So i go outside and this bitch starts telling me how i look like a male model, then starts talking about shakespeare and tells my she wants my dick. (I forgot to mention i saw her like railing huge lines off the kitchen counter. So i head inside and make another drink and head to the bathroom and i see that same bitch like dancing with a fucking vaccum. So i go inside the bathroom and this bitch breaks open the door like bow. She locks the fucking doors and like pushed me into this bathtub. She like starts making out with my face and im just like struggling to get out of this slippery ass fucking bathtub. So this bitch like pulls down my fucking pants and starts sucking my dick and im like oh shit. So im about to bust and she likes tries to deepthroat and fucking throws up on my dick. (ALSO ON MY BRAND NEW FUCKING PAIR OF APCS). So i like  push her off and she smacks her fucking head off the fucking faucet gets knocked the fuck out and the shower turns on. SO I GOT PUKE ON ME, CUM ON ME, AND NOW A PASSED OUT FUCKING BITCH ON ME, WHILE A FUCKING HOT ASS SHOWER IS ON ME. I just get the fuck up and basically fall out of this slippery ass shower and wash my pants off, and fucking hop out the window and fucking ran home. That bitch could have drowned for all i care sloppy ass hoe. Luckily i got the cum and fucking puke off my jeans....
Vomit on dem APC's doe coolcoolcoolcool

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

September 9, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
The Ders

Apparently every other person on HB has shit themselves lol
I think the reason being is when you're younger you just get so fucking confused all logic leaves you then the stress/nervousness kicks in, and you just don't know what the hell to do

Follow my IG: @iseeyoucrazy

September 9, 2013 @ 09:40 PM

Inactive

I have the GOAT L on HB, yall niggas shit stories aint shit

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/202695
September 9, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
The Ders

I have the GOAT L on HB, yall niggas shit stories aint shit

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/202695

September 9, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
AD

lol that aint nothin to be proud of
September 9, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
spriteremix

all u niggas that shit ur pants in school were "that kid" that every one wanted to punch and stay the fuk away from for doing nasty shit and being awkward and smelly all the time...us popular kids already getting ahead of the game kissing on bitches and breaking hearts in 2nd grade always wondered wtf is wrong with yall....sitting in the corner by urself reeking of shit every day  we used to play street hockey in the hood when we was like 10 and this indian nigga shit his pants one time during the game and alla sudden start talking about " hey guys my mom is calling me gotta go" when he lived half a mile away...i had to stop being his friend.

my biggest middle school L  was kind of a 2 day combo L. i had a computer class w old school macintosh computers. everyone of course would just mess around and not listen for the duration of the class so one day i was bored on the paint app and drew the closest thing i could to a penis (looked terrible, i used some shape stretching tool so it was basically a cone) and then hit it with some animation filter or something to where it started moving back and forth. i thought itd be best to clear up any confusion the odd shape may be causing so i put text under it "i love jacking off". as i was finishing up the text the teacher had snuck up behind me. ( i remember i had to check the mail every day until the citation got there so i could throw it in the sewer. dumb bitch teacher put me on blast in it, quoting my art verbatim. )

the next day im in the same class. this girl i sat next to that i had been crushing on started to have a disagreement w me over something the teacher said and it was already time to leave so i was getting out of my chair and decided i heard enough chirping n hit her with the "you're just a bitch". she reacted to this quicker than a reflex and slapped the livin fuk out of me. 4 years later in my junior year of HS i smashed her raw at a house party. so i guess it was only a temporary L until i converted it. 
September 9, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
The Ders

this indian nigga shit his pants one time during the game and alla sudden start talking about " hey guys my mom is calling me gotta go" when he lived half a mile away...i had to stop being his friend.

September 10, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
kbos

Biggest L I took was buying a piece of shit truck in 2011 that cost me several thousand in repairs over that next year and diminished much of my business profits... Yes not the most exciting story but a few childhood embarrassments that everyone suffers wasn't shit to me compared to a financial L. Remember fam, L can stand for learning experience learn from losing so you don't put yourself in a position to receive the same L twice.... That sounds corny as fuck - fuck it though couldn't resist.
September 10, 2013 @ 03:31 PM

Inactive

im glad u were aware of how corny that sounded
September 10, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
A_

skating a multistory car-park in my old hometown - when I was about 15 (was quite a sketchy location to be at night)

we had the idea to race down to the bottom whilst only being sat down on your board as you got alot of speed from the ramps leading up each level

did this for a while and was fun as fuck, causing each-other to wipeout by throwing wheel bites under eachothers boards mid race ect.

so we are all sat at the top level of the carpark ready to begin and we hear some sketchy as fuck sounds and something just doesn't feel right, but we continue to race down anyway - as we are racing down one level a group of 6 of the sketchiest looking dudes are walking up to find us, we sort of collide mid ramp

I'm the only one still sat down on my board as my friends stood up as soon as they saw them, and I manage to weave in-between them without getting kicked in the face, still going strong racing down levels... from this point on I know my homies were dead, I looked back up to the level they collided at, and see my homie getting punched whilst trying to run away. My natural reaction was to get out of there as fast as possible so I just ducked out as fast as I could, leaving my board behind...

Met my friends at the bottom of town after the event and my friend was carrying my board with a battered face.... he told me when he got to the floor I left my board at, my board was still swinging on the ground and I was gone (from how fast i ducked out) 

Never felt like such a pussy ahaha
September 10, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
Soul Rize

This was gr6 and i was a naive lad not thinking properly. A gr8 man came up to me and told me and said hey kid I dare you to slap that white girls ass right there. That would be so cool. So I casually walked behind gave her a little tap in the buttocks region and ran. So as i was running i didn't notice the drain in front of me and I ate horse shit. Leaving a nigga to get 5 stitches on his chin. The most awkward part of this whole situation is when i was at the nurses room. Bitches parents were there. Her mom was crying. My dad was there and he gave me that look like I know that hes gonna beat the shit out of me when we got home. 2 pigs were there. And the principal. Nigga got suspended for a day. But the upside to this whole situation is when I walked with my dad to the car and he said. Did it at least feel good
Dam i have a simliar story. back in 6th grade in science class my friend was like tell that girl do you like peas in your mouth. i kinda knew what i ment but i looked inoccent as hell and ignored my common sense and was like why not.. asked the fine black girl "do want peas in your mouth" bitch stright slapped the fuck outta me. you can see her palm marks on my face everyone said (senstive skin) . and then  i told her it was a joke and she like ohh sorry... but can't recover the brain cells lost on that day. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 10, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
jvdude

ive only told like 2 people about this one

in like 6th grade everyone would go on that oovoo shit and video chat so i was video chatting with like 3 friends and this girl i liked so i lowkey told my friends i liked her and they lied to me and told me she liked ya boy back, so the next day after school i went to her locker all confident and shit and i asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend, so shes just like sure, so im hyped as fuck thinkin im the shit and shit but when i get on my bus i texted her hey and she wrote back "i change my mind i dont think its going to work out" i literally stared at the text for the whole bus ride pissed off
September 11, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
WhoIsCaesar

In elementary school there was this white girl with a nice ass(for 5th grade). One day I decided to be slick and rub her with the lil Timmy, it was successful and unnoticed. So I kept doing it everyday after lunch.

When that school year ended, right before we left for the buses she stood up and yelled "HE'S BEEN RUBBING HIS PENIS ON ME". Bruh I cried all summer after that.

Bitches ain't shit fam.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

September 11, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
Knxwledge

6th grade, went to sky Ranch, this park in Texas, any ways, I had been having to fart the entire time, but was holding that shit in, so we went to this open field where we were lining up after having likr2 hours of free time, which I spent playing football or some shit. Anyways, I really had to shit, so I was like aight ill just let out a small fart, and of course I shat my pants. So im over here trying tk clench my ass cheeks and all around me kids are like what smells like poop? Ewww, and the teachers are like eww, then they say we're checking if any of you are the source of the smell, and im freaking out, but they come by and check my line and dont notice its me, then these horseback riders come by and everyone is like thats probably where the smell is from, lets go to lunch, eo I rush into the back room, and check my boxers and theyre covered in shit. So I take em off, and try wiping myself down, then I wait for everyone to leave and trash em. Walk out and someone asked did you go kn the bathroom? Smells like shit. L taken or Averted?

7th grade went to a party and the girl hosting it took her clothes off down to her panties and was dancing wround and tried to pour beer down my throat, but back then I was really righteous so I was like nooand left the room. She ended up fucking her cousin on the couch with everylne else in the room... but when I came out everh one was hooking up, and this one girl was like, oh wow, (my name) we have an equal amount lf boys and girls here, and everyone else is taken... I was like yeah, that sucks... and didnt catch the hint. So I just went to sleep,and woke up to my friend smashing his girl above me on the bunk, wnd I heard her ask I think he's awake, and he was like yoo? So I pretended to sleep as they proceeded.

Had 6 girl friends never kissed one...
this shit had me so dead 
September 15, 2013 @ 07:14 AM

typical "I shit myself story".

first day of freshman year in my high school. Ate some weird shit for breakfast that had my stomach weak af. Tried to hold it in from 1st-3rd period until I said fuck it, imma take a shit. So i run down to the boys restroom, but right before I get into a stall, I shit myself. There I was standing, my 1st damn day of high school and I shitted myself, and it was in my favorite boxers too sad . So I stashed the shitted boxers into the toilet cover containers in the stall and left. Next period a friend came up to me and was like "Where's the poop?", I responded by saying "How'd you know I shit my pants?!" Turns out he was referring to a HIMYM tv episode that aired the night before. yupp he told everyone that I shit my pants afterwards too. 
September 15, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
reducto

Yo i was in 6th grade at this store i cant recall, anyways, im with my fam and i be walking around just browsing through shit and what not. then all of a sudden i gotta take a big ass shit when i get the grumbles in my stomach. thats when i i told my parents i gotta take a doodoo so it'd be best to go home since i dont fuck around taking shits in public. they were all like, fsho son just hold it in and you be all good. so its been about 30 minutes since they told me to hold it in so i was like, o fuck nah i cant hold it in anymore. so i'd be doing a weird dance in attempt to hold in my shit while trying to find the bathroom. once i go out of my damn way to find the bathroom, it was closed. in that moment i knew i was doomed so i burst through the exit to make it to the next closest store but as i was running, my ass exploded and shit came out everywhere in my shorts. that shit be running down my legs and ive been so paranoid of shitting my pants since then that i shit every time before i go out. 
September 15, 2013 @ 01:16 PM
susdaddy

Op needs to change the thread name to "official i shit myself stories"
September 15, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
NapoleonComplex

I understand this is the muddbutt story thread but what if you cant mudd your butt. 

Pre-School ur boi went into the bathroom to take a dump, and shit would not come out....all the way. Like Im sitting there on the toilet trying my hardest to force this turd out and it is not budging. Like 1/3 of it is hanging over the toilet, while the rest is still up my butt. Its been 15mins and my daycare teacher asks me if every thing is alright I play it cool like yea yea Im gucci, 5 more minutes pass and she comes in anyway to check up on me. She asks me if everything is alright again and I start crying saying it hurts and she says "Oh dear", so my moms had to come pick me up and from pre-school, and im sitting in the back of my moms new car with a diaper that is too small covering my ass with 1/3's of shit smushed up on my butt cheeks. Thankfully the daycare teacher kept that shit on the DL and none of the other kids knew of my inability to shit. Like i came back the next day and my boi brandon was like did the dentist give you any sugarfree gum talking bout he hates sugarfree gum. I was like yea sugarfree gum sucks.  

That shit still haunts me to this very day. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

September 15, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
bluetricky_

In elementary school we're doing storytime on the rug in the back of the room. I tell my teacher I need to pee but I'm all like smiling and laughing about it because my boys and I were the class clowns back then. Anyway, teacher thinks I'm trying to get out of listening to the story (which actually was great) and says no. I ask repeatedly over the next 20 mins and she keeps on saying no. Eventually I decide to piss on the rug while we're all on it.

This might be a thread about L's, but it sure as hell is full of win.
September 15, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
jerrydollaz

1 time, ya boi was a nasty nigga in 1st grade.
i shit myself on purpose in 1st grade.
bruh i was just chillin on the rug & started to dookie my pants.
i did it like 3 times.
i remember one time, the shit started to fall out of 1 of my pant legs & i just picked it back up & put it in my underwear.
but then...
my mom found out somehow & beat the shit outta me.
literally.
i shit myself when she beat me.
September 15, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
netsky.

fell in love with a who fucked a lot of people while with me but kept it secret.....I wanna fucking shoot that hoe.
September 15, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
champagne papi

fell in love with a who fucked a lot of people while with me but kept it secret.....I wanna fucking shoot that hoe.
violence is never the answer.

unless its the answer

Team #1059

Please login first to reply.