Post the biggest L you've taken

September 06, 2013 @ 03:05:00 AM
Drewbacca
Forum Moderator
lol imma have to read the rest later. but..

In like 7th grade I was getting ballsier skating on stairs and loading docks.  I had just got a new Jimmy Greco deck, and at the time i was short as fuck.  This deck went damn near up to my belly button. I had just got this shit gripped by some new black magic grip tape.. either way i was skating in my back yard, my deck had only a 2 stair i used to fuck around on.  Something went wrong and the board just kicked up and i got hit in the nuts.  I have been credit carded before, but my feet didnt even hit the fucking ground.  I was frozen in the air, popsicled.  upright with some hang time for what felt to be 3-5 seconds. i fell, my brother and homie laughed and left me outside like any regular skate injury.  My shit still hurt so i limped my broke ass upstairs and passed out for about an hour.  woke up to piss, groin still hurt.  i look down, and right where the rubber meets the road, where the balls connect to the leg, there was a deep laceration. in hindsight, definitely needed to get stitches, but i sterilized it and bandaged it together. it healed perfectly, had my doctor, Dr. Wang check it out. She referred me to a Urologist, also named Dr. Wang that said everything was cool.  Anyways I walked funny for a few weeks and the joke became for my friends to say shit about having one nut in public just making it awkward.  RIP to big L 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

September 06, 2013 @ 07:39:11 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
i had smoked buds a few times prior to highschool and had been around buds my whole life but all that other shit i had only heard about. well its maybe like a month into freshman year seeing the homies doing e and shrooms, well i said fuck it, i start doing hella e and random fucking pills the homies would hand me saying shit like "its a painkiller dude take it". and i decided to slang e, i meet up with a friend of a friend of a friend and buy 80 dollars worth of blue dolphins. i start spreading the word to all the drug users at the school and got a few sells with great feedback. i think it was two days after i bought the blue dolphins i take a few e pills(not from my shit), and everything is going great, i might have even made a sell that day. its about mid day and im on my way to the restroom when 2 liaisons roll up to me talking about "why are you walking funny?" (wtf) then ask what was in my pocket, instinctively i say "eraser" and they ask to see it, lo and behold its a lighter. they take me to the office to give me detention or whatever the fuck and search me, im thinking holy fuck i am sooo fucked i have ecstasy in my front pocket how am i going to dodge prison. during me sitting in the office one of the principles asks me to look into her eyes, thank satan tho that she thought my eyes were dilated because of me be scared. well they eventually find the e and ask what it was, i tell them and they look at me like im stupid, they call my parents and a pig up to the office, they look at some chart make a few calls and holy shit, it was alleve. i got suspended for three days and got disappointed looks from my parents. i always look back in a shameful laugh. i kept doing drugs after but have since stopped, i only smoke herbs now.
Yo you got lucky dawg.... I was considering taking that dealer life to get some flow.. but after a few homies got caught up I was like fuck ittttttt.... but damnnn just suspension
tell me about man haha. still doesn't excuse my fuckboyness buying a bag full of alleve.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

September 06, 2013 @ 11:16:46 AM
Im not gunna even start with any of mine ive taken so much but ive made same great W's also

girls look at me like

- Tracy Jackson
i dont get your false persona b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 06, 2013 @ 23:52:28 PM
Im not gunna even start with any of mine ive taken so much but ive made same great W's also

girls look at me like

- Tracy Jackson
i dont get your false persona b 
aint false i know the art of attraction i just need to be where girls are at, i dont have any girls as of right now because i havent been where the girls are at plus i need a job 

Sucks tbh man but ive had a damn lot of time to work on myself and be able to learn the art of attraction

- Tracy Jackson
September 07, 2013 @ 00:04:17 AM
I dunno if you guys read my post in dat relationship thread but that's definitely my biggest L. Ima repost it here.
Quote originally from my relationship thread post:
"
So I know im a low post recent register fuck boi but I need some advice
and don't know where to go cuz dis shit embarrassing as fuck. anyway

let's cut to the chase. so I have an abnormally hairy ass. like not a

little hairy butt like fur rug shit. like most people ain't seen shit

like this. anyway well around a year ago when I was graduating from

highschool me and some of my boys did a grad prank where we went on the

roof of our school and put a 10 ft poster of my ass on a sunroof

pointing in to the school cafeteria. then eventually people figured out

it was my ass after having all seen it and talking about it. then the

girl I liked a lot for a long time had seen it and texted me late that

night asking if I want my ass waxed. I kinda had oneitis for her......

since it was like 12:30 at night I assumed it was a booty call since she

had shown signs that she was into me before. I thought I was in for

some dome or something. so she says come over. so I head over to her

house and go in her basement and find her and her really hot friend. so

at this point I'm getting super stoked thinking I'm bout to have a

threesome. anyway I see the girl I dig and she told me to take my pants

off that she's actually gonna wax my ass then she has a 'surprise' for

me. so her and her friend just waxing my bear ass. it hurt real bad so I

tell her to bring me a bottle of whisky I brought along. I know

drinking while waxing makes you bleed but it was to ridiculous so I had

to drink. so I have a few swigs and her friend asks for a shot so I pass

the bottle. next thing I know when I think she's waxing around my corn

hole I feel a rush of wetness. I turn around to see she put the bottle
in my ass and I consumed roughly a shot or two before she pulled it out.

I turn around to tell her to fucj off and leave but I trip on my pants

and eat shit on her rug. before I even know it my but hole burns like a

mother fucker, but something feels weird even for the situation. I'm so

inebriated I can hardly move and my butt feels stretched out. I manage

to move my head to see my crush pegging my virgin butthole with a little

dildo. shocked and in buttpain I try to get my phone outta my pocket

but I threw up all over my a.p.c. denim and pass out. woke up the next

morning in her car with pink pajama bottoms and a gausepad in my ass. I

ran for my life halfway across the city..... didn't talk to her for a

year totally ruined my self esteem and confidence. since then I've still

miraculously managed to hook up with two girls. but I still have a

strange attraction to the girl who pegged me. I want to get revenge by

buttfucking her. she appologized to me last week and wants to kick it.

I'm conflicted my demonic oneitis says kick it with her but assert my

dominance and don't get tricked. the rest of me says don't ever talk to

her again and move to a different city. what do you guys think???? the

hot friend of hers has a video I don't know how I'm going to get rid of

that......."
September 07, 2013 @ 03:08:44 AM
dam i remember back in 8th grade there was this Asian girl that was A1 to me. smart, good looking, and everything i could dream off. i liked her since 6th grade and w/e classes i had with her my grades always improved cuz i put myself in group / partner with her. ( got report cards to prove it smh..) and i heard rumors around 7th grade that she liked me im like oh shit blushing and i was weak so i didn't ask her out. but by the end of 8th grade i was like fuck i gotta do this before high school. to much competition anything can happen i need to secure her now. So we go on a health field trip and my friends all know i like her but im pussy to ask her out. and even her sister knew i liked her. So the moment came we were leaving and everyone was like go go dam it go!. im fuckin up like FUCK THIS IS IT NOW OR NEVER and i walk over to her and im like "hey , wanna go out with me (couldn't even look her in the eyes) and i remember this like yesterday she said "EWWWW " out so fucking loud " i think were better off as friends " and i took a double bullet but i was man enough to stay cool to get to dark buss to be like 
that shit hurts me i feel for you bro i really do

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

September 07, 2013 @ 03:18:52 AM
any og members remember the story about the dude who shat himself on the subway and it got in his boots

lmaooo
September 07, 2013 @ 03:31:09 AM
So Smeg, they shoved a dildo up your ass?  
September 07, 2013 @ 03:46:02 AM
I manage to move my head to see my crush pegging my virgin butthole with a little
dildo. shocked and in buttpain I try to get my phone outta my pocket but I threw up all over my a.p.c. denim and pass out. woke up the next morning in her car with pink pajama bottoms and a gausepad in my ass.

this is some seriously traumatic shit man jesus
dying at the subtle apc reference though 
September 07, 2013 @ 06:26:18 AM
This happened when I was in 8th grade in middle school and we had to practice square dancing with a partner in PE so I just picked this girl and she started laughing and looking at her friend and whispering to her and I lowkey was feeling the girl but as time passed by I was walking past her and her group of friends and I heard them talk about me and pointing/looking and I heard, "You know I think he likes you and you would make a cute couple," and she says, "Eww I heard he is Vietnamese and they are fucking gross."  The bitch was Chinese and her fucking friends were giggling at me as I walked by; shit got me feeling sad and angry in the inside cuz the shit was racist and she embarrassed me in front of her friends behind my back and I didn't do shit about it. after that moment I avoided the hoe and it made me angry seeing her smile and talk with her friends. Shit destroyed my confidence and my sense of racial pride at that age but I lived in an area that many blacks/Hispanics live in so I got used to the racial jokes and shot back at them and didn't give a fuck and made me stronger as a person, but if any of yall never ever had that feeling of someone humiliating you just because of the way you are, it really fucking hurts
September 07, 2013 @ 07:15:13 AM
September 07, 2013 @ 07:21:59 AM
by racial pride, I meant she made me feel bad to be of Vietnamese descent ^^ hence I had no pride in my ethnic background or who I was, I think everybody should appreciate their background,race, and culture and shouldn't feel bad about who they are like I did because of that racial remark she made is what I was trying to say
September 07, 2013 @ 09:21:30 AM
any og members remember the story about the dude who shat himself on the subway and it got in his boots

lmaooo
that was blackbeiber lol

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

September 07, 2013 @ 15:38:56 PM
When I was in 7th grade there was this girl I really liked. I use to talk to her on aim almost everyday and I talked to her on the phone here and there. She didnt know I liked her I guess. I wrote her a poem to tell her how I felt. She showed the whole school and they laughed. smh
September 07, 2013 @ 16:36:42 PM
HPV from an ex.

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

September 07, 2013 @ 17:01:15 PM
Not me but too funny to not share..

Sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office, when this middle-aged man walks in. He goes up to the receptionist, they talk for a bit, and then she hands him a cup and tells him that they "just need a sample." So the guy turns to walk towards the bathroom, but stops in his tracks.. He looks real confused, doing that shit where you kinda turn your head to the side and put your thinking face on. He stands there like that for about 30 seconds, then finally walks into the bathroom.

About 15 minutes later this dude walks out of the bathroom with a cup full of semen.. He walks up to the receptionist, and she goes ".. We need urine.."

I died.
September 07, 2013 @ 22:38:00 PM
So Smeg, they shoved a dildo up your ass?  
yes. Terrible experience.
September 07, 2013 @ 22:38:43 PM
I manage to move my head to see my crush pegging my virgin butthole with a little

dildo. shocked and in buttpain I try to get my phone outta my pocket but I threw up all over my a.p.c. denim and pass out. woke up the next morning in her car with pink pajama bottoms and a gausepad in my ass.

this is some seriously traumatic shit man jesus
dying at the subtle apc reference though 
Yeah, never got those pants back now that i think of it.
September 07, 2013 @ 22:44:53 PM
the

hot friend of hers has a video I don't know how I'm going to get rid of

that......."

•••

September 08, 2013 @ 03:15:11 AM
Not me but too funny to not share..

Sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office, when this middle-aged man walks in. He goes up to the receptionist, they talk for a bit, and then she hands him a cup and tells him that they "just need a sample." So the guy turns to walk towards the bathroom, but stops in his tracks.. He looks real confused, doing that shit where you kinda turn your head to the side and put your thinking face on. He stands there like that for about 30 seconds, then finally walks into the bathroom.

About 15 minutes later this dude walks out of the bathroom with a cup full of semen.. He walks up to the receptionist, and she goes ".. We need urine.."

I died.

Weird office though. They shouldn't have you bring the samples out like that. There should be someone attending right outside, or a collection cubby/drawer thing in the restroom (idk how to describe it)

On a similar note, me and the fam were driving down from Big Bear (CA), but the weather was shitty. Traffic was mad slow, and stop/go and I HAD TO TAKE A PISS. The road/highway is only 2 lanes along the mountain, so we were gonna be a while. So the traffic was stopped, and I was like fuck it, I'm going by the side.I run to some semi-brush area not too far from the highway, and I'm like pissing by a tree.

I hear a little kid's voice [from the highway] go "Are you going pee pee ?"

I'm like ah fuck and I just say "uhh yeah"

It started to snow. The end.
September 08, 2013 @ 03:44:46 AM
This happened when I was in 8th grade in middle school and we had to practice square dancing with a partner in PE so I just picked this girl and she started laughing and looking at her friend and whispering to her and I lowkey was feeling the girl but as time passed by I was walking past her and her group of friends and I heard them talk about me and pointing/looking and I heard, "You know I think he likes you and you would make a cute couple," and she says, "Eww I heard he is Vietnamese and they are fucking gross."  The bitch was Chinese and her fucking friends were giggling at me as I walked by; shit got me feeling sad and angry in the inside cuz the shit was racist and she embarrassed me in front of her friends behind my back and I didn't do shit about it. after that moment I avoided the hoe and it made me angry seeing her smile and talk with her friends. Shit destroyed my confidence and my sense of racial pride at that age but I lived in an area that many blacks/Hispanics live in so I got used to the racial jokes and shot back at them and didn't give a fuck and made me stronger as a person, but if any of yall never ever had that feeling of someone humiliating you just because of the way you are, it really fucking hurts
This is fucked up, but good for you to ignore the bitch.

Or you could've thrown in an insult and made her cry.
September 08, 2013 @ 03:52:09 AM
lol imma have to read the rest later. but..

In like 7th grade I was getting ballsier skating on stairs and loading docks.  I had just got a new Jimmy Greco deck, and at the time i was short as fuck.  This deck went damn near up to my belly button. I had just got this shit gripped by some new black magic grip tape.. either way i was skating in my back yard, my deck had only a 2 stair i used to fuck around on.  Something went wrong and the board just kicked up and i got hit in the nuts.  I have been credit carded before, but my feet didnt even hit the fucking ground.  I was frozen in the air, popsicled.  upright with some hang time for what felt to be 3-5 seconds. i fell, my brother and homie laughed and left me outside like any regular skate injury.  My shit still hurt so i limped my broke ass upstairs and passed out for about an hour.  woke up to piss, groin still hurt.  i look down, and right where the rubber meets the road, where the balls connect to the leg, there was a deep laceration. in hindsight, definitely needed to get stitches, but i sterilized it and bandaged it together. it healed perfectly, had my doctor, Dr. Wang check it out. She referred me to a Urologist, also named Dr. Wang that said everything was cool.  Anyways I walked funny for a few weeks and the joke became for my friends to say shit about having one nut in public just making it awkward.  RIP to big L 
lmao that shit reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5qitxmShM

Instagram - @octose // I promote music - Youtube.com/thephuzz

September 08, 2013 @ 05:02:58 AM
This whole thread makes me sad af because i can relate to most of this stuff when i was in middle school

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

September 08, 2013 @ 10:28:32 AM
Back when I was 14 I didn't know how to stick it in the vagina properly and I couldn't get my head past her vagina so I convinced her with some minor bullshitting saying it wasn't me and it was her vagina's fault for being too tight.
Managed to convince her to do anal so I went for the ass but I became so nervous that I went limp every time I tried to pierce her asshole so ended up not doing anything at all with her ever smh
Never gonna forget this shit.

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

September 08, 2013 @ 11:20:53 AM
got drunk, took a shit inside my room, nuff said

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 08, 2013 @ 12:25:43 PM
This was gr6 and i was a naive lad not thinking properly. A gr8 man came up to me and told me and said hey kid I dare you to slap that white girls ass right there. That would be so cool. So I casually walked behind gave her a little tap in the buttocks region and ran. So as i was running i didn't notice the drain in front of me and I ate horse shit. Leaving a nigga to get 5 stitches on his chin. The most awkward part of this whole situation is when i was at the nurses room. Bitches parents were there. Her mom was crying. My dad was there and he gave me that look like I know that hes gonna beat the shit out of me when we got home. 2 pigs were there. And the principal. Nigga got suspended for a day. But the upside to this whole situation is when I walked with my dad to the car and he said. Did it at least feel good
September 08, 2013 @ 12:28:54 PM
Loool i'm 19 and the only time i've known someone to shit themselves is guy who was drunk passed out on the floor at a party. I seriously can't comprehend how it happens to people, especially so many on HB alone. There must be some laxatives or something in the water over there haha (i'm from UK). As far as the biggest L i've taken...hmmmm...

At a high school party, the first time i ever really approached a girl. There was this girl i really liked. Mixed race, smallish tits which i like and a very nice ass. In my opinion she was the best looking girl at there and she looked shy, which i also like.

Throughout the night we made eye contact a couple of times and smiled at each other so i thought she was feeling a nigga. We were like 3/4 of the way through the night so i decided i had to make a move soon. I waited till i caught eye contact again then i winked at her (it was cool and normal back then) then she started laughing/smiling in a good way. So i started walking over there all confident, slight pout (once again, it was cool then) looking like i do this shit everyday. Btw when i do anything for the first time i like to act like i've done it before, whether it's driving, sex, whatever. As i was walking towards her, i noticed her friends giving me the typical uptight black girl 'this nigga ain't shit, i hope he ain't coming over here' look. Man oh man i hate these bitches, cock blocking their friend coz a nigga ain't approached they ugly ass. And unless you're 6'4, a perfect 10 and appear to be guaping, you ain't winning them over any time soon. But anyway, i tried not to let it fuck up my steez so i went over there anyway. I asked her to dance, she said yeah and we danced for like a solid hour. No lie, the whole time her fucking friend were giving me some disguisting look the whole time, if they weren't busy laughing. Come to think of it, those are the times you need a wingman to distract these bitches. Unfortunately my boys were pros and by then were working on their own bitches. Near the end of the night i asked for her number and if she wanted to go out sometime and she said yeah. She even gave me a little kiss goodbye. As soon as i left her, her friends ran over to her like she was a Chilean who just got out the mine.

So a couple days after, i text her. I was like 'Hey, it's ____. I met you the other day at ____'s party'. She replied and said she doesn't remember me. I cried. Then she started telling people that she did it cause she felt sorry for me. I cried more. I'm sure her friends said some shit about me to make her say this stuff.

That ruined my confident for very a long time. The most fucked up part was that i knew she liked me! Actually nah, the worst part about it is that she's really winning now and her parents are rich as fuck.
September 08, 2013 @ 16:52:31 PM
only time i shit my pants was when i was in 5th grade. me and a bunch of friends were chilling/skating at our school and i had the bubble guts and my friends had stink bombs, lil kid shit, so the smell just made me get up and get tfo of there, shit my pants on the skate home but luckily there was a port o potty on the way where i left my shitty boxers in lol
September 08, 2013 @ 18:00:27 PM
not me but someone i know.  Dude dropped acid, shat his pants, and proceeded to stick his hands inside, pull out shit covered fingers and lick em.  
Please login first to reply.
x