Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 5, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
Gilly Suits

Yesterday, I lost my mother to her 7 year battle with cancer and I just don't know what to do. I've been taking care of her since Sophomore year of high school and now I'm a senior in college. What makes it worse is she died the day, she wanted me to get a tattoo in her memorial (she always wanted one for her 50th birthday but contracted cancer right before then) exactly as we started. I've been put into a lot. Before it was me and her raising my younger brother but now it is just me. She left me a lot. I now own a home but nothing compares to the lessons she has taught me or our memories. I just want advice how to handle this it? I am happy she is gone for the fact I hated seeing her in pain and not being able to make it better but it kills because I lost the number one woman in my life not to mention the person who I have taken care of for seven years.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

September 5, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
Captain Al

nobody ever teaches us how to deal with loss.

my dad had cancer back in 2010, but he's healthy and and in remission. I know how it feels to see a loved one go through that. It's tedious and painful for both parties, victim and the family.

fortunately, i don't know any dead people. and tbh i don't know what i'll do when i lose somebody i love.

stay strong man! i'll keep your mom in my thoughts. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

September 5, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
mackness

I'm sorry about your mom. 
I haven't really had the loss of an important person to me but here is my two cents,
You're going to be sad for awhile and that's okay, just don't let it take over your life, it's okay to mourn the loss of your mom, she's your mom after all. Eventually you will start to feel better about the situation and not let it slow you down as much (if at all). Time doesn't heal all wounds but it replaces the bad memories with good ones. Hope you feel better, man. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 5, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
Bet

Lost my grandpa who I was really close to around 8 years ago, I still think about the things we could be doing if he was still here. It really is a shitty situation, think about the good times you had with your mother. I am sorry for your loss, good luck my dude.
September 5, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
noir

let go of guilt, let go of regrets and just cherish the beautiful moments you had together and know she will always be with you, just not in a physical way we all wish could have after a loved one dies. but understand she truly is part of you always, you just have to look inside your self to find her. 

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

September 5, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

She saw her little boy grow into a loving, caring and responsible man. I must say, she lived a beautiful life.
September 5, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
RiFF RaFF

She taught you the most important lesson in life; to never take things for granted and to love your family unconditionally. 

Losing someone of great importance is always hard. 

Get a tattoo in her memory and never forget the things she taught you. If anything try to past them down and in doing so you are allowing her to still be alive in action.

Be about it

September 5, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
AD

Sorry for your loss I hope you feel better
September 5, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
craigsagersuit

you one of the realest dudes on this site gilly, hope you pull through 

RIP to ya moms. she been a strong woman 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

September 5, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
Black Samurai

Why did you just drop that on us without a warning in the title 
I feel bad as fuck for watching that Mom goes black video now 
sad Stay strong pm me 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

September 5, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
Samrai

Have had a couple friends whose parents have passed before they finished university, and honestly dont know the feel or how i would react. The one thing i can say, even if itll be hard, is to keep doing the shit you would normally do. Dont let the emotions take over your life, especially since ur taking care of your brother you just gotta be outwardly strong for him and yourself. Hope u pull thru.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime ≈ twitter

September 5, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
suparise71

suspended

I kinda shed a tear when i read this yesterday bruh, i feel your pain but!!! use this to your strength and do your mum proud by being a very humble older brother, Husband and Father 

Pray to god he will guide you threw this my nigga

Tracy sends his love

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 5, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
No Fuxx Given

There's really nothing I can say but I just wanted to let you know that I feel for you man. I curse the day when my mom passes. Hang in there bro.. Think about the good times and I'm so sorry for your loss..

Fly on little wing

September 5, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
Knuckles

I know that feeling you got bro, not the exact way because it wasn't my mom who passed it was my sister. She was born with cystic fibrosis and she had one of the worst cases of it. She was always sick, always in the hospital. When I was like 8 my parents took me in my brothers in like the down stairs office (this was when she was getting really sick) and they just told us that she isn't gonna live for long and that was just the reality of it. At that time I just didn't really wanna believe that so I convinced myself it wasn't true. About a year later she was the worst she had ever been she was put on life support I think what it was. My parents wouldn't let me and my brothers go see her a lot. I saw her probably two time for the whole month or two she was in there. I just remember when I would go in there seeing her laying in the hospital bed just practically dead. Like any parent would tell their kid they told us she would be ok. I would talk to her hoping she could at least hear me and she would sometimes open her eyes but she couldn't talk or anything. Then one morning I woke up and it was just me, my brothers, and my great grandma and I didn't know why. So my parents came home and sat me and my brothers on the couch and just told us she was gone. Immediately I just started crying and was so angry at my parents for not letting me go say bye to her. So now about 5 years later here I am only 15 years old just trying to live my life successfully. I know I'm young but I've gone through a lot in my life and very mature for my age I'd say, my advice to you is too just live your life and make your mom proud, obviously your going to do things she maybe wouldn't like or approve of but that's just life. Your mom was a very strong person it sounds like. Just take after your mom and be strong like her, make smart decisions, and take after her. God Bless 

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

September 5, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
Knuckles

some typos in there but you get it

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

September 6, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
dmwalking

I'm a keep it short cuz this is how it is. It will never stop hurting. That's the first thing you need to know. Some days are easier than others. Eventually you get used to them not being there. But the first few years when you keep hitting those high points in life, you'll remember her and its gonna hurt bad. Years later it still hurts but it's a familiar feeling so it seems like it hurts less....but it doesn't. But this is normal.

So what to do about it? Live. She wanted you to succeed so live bright and succeed. Make her proud. Visit her grave. Keep living. Miss her. Cry. And repeat.

Good luck with everything. I wish I could console you. But my best advice is to feel it all the way out and keep moving forward.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

September 6, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
rezmo.

Bro I'm sorry. I lost my moms about 3 years ago. Shit was heartbreaking. Just try to keep your head up and keep in mind that time helps all wounds, even though the pain never fully goes away.

Another bottle in the brain.

September 6, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
totalespionage

Damn bro, my deepest condolences. My mom had breast cancer a few years ago but it's in remission now. Just seeing her go through the whole process including radiation therapy was hard so I can understand what you mean by hating to see her in pain. Keep your head up bruh and don't let this take over your life. Your a senior in college so your on the right path. The pain will never leave but it will lessen over time.

September 6, 2013 @ 07:12 AM
Glo'bito

my condolences OP. theres no easy way to deal with a loss you just gotta face the fact that shes gone. especially someone as close as a mother. my aunt has cancer so I know how hard it must be. I'd say keep your head high, focus on college and make her proud. get that tattoo OP, again sorry for your loss

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

September 6, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
Panther.

Time doesn't heal all wounds but it replaces the bad memories with good ones.

I've never heard such true words. Thank you for that, Mackness.

OP, stay strong, HB is with you brother. I know how it feels to lose someone close. Think about it, your parents had to watch their parents die as well. It's a circle of life, and it hurts, but we have to push on and think optimistically even if there seems to be nothing going right in your life. Good luck.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

September 6, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
DStyles

Sorry for your lost bro, don't know what else to say other than to be strong specially for your younger brother.

Even though it's a love song, I still dedicate it to my mom so from me to you, I dedicate this song to your mom. She's in a better place now.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 6, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
spriteremix

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Life has it's way of putting us to the test and trying to break us. Some of us have it easier in some parts of our lives but pain and sorrow is unfortunately inevitable for all. We in this together. You have to do your best to focus on all the positive she brought to you and everyone in this world. She was also very lucky to have created a goodhearted, caring son whom she had no doubt loved her and stood by her side until the end of her journey. You're a good person bro, you WILL make it through this because that is the only choice you have and everyone has got your back and will be here to remind you of that. Nothing will ever be the same, but it will get easier. Stay strong man.
September 6, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
oneallah

i thought this was some stupid troll thread, but damn bruh

sorry for your loss man.
no way to get over that my dude
listen to this,
maybe make you feel better

and this

again sorry for your loss breh
September 6, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

I'm a keep it short cuz this is how it is. It will never stop hurting. That's the first thing you need to know. Some days are easier than others. Eventually you get used to them not being there. But the first few years when you keep hitting those high points in life, you'll remember her and its gonna hurt bad. Years later it still hurts but it's a familiar feeling so it seems like it hurts less....but it doesn't. But this is normal.

So what to do about it? Live. She wanted you to succeed so live bright and succeed. Make her proud. Visit her grave. Keep living. Miss her. Cry. And repeat.

Good luck with everything. I wish I could console you. But my best advice is to feel it all the way out and keep moving forward.

Wisest person i know on hb but sorry for you're lost op a friend of mine died to by a stabbing its a sad feeling

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

September 6, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
Kimo 先生

sorry for the lost of your mom gilly RIP

stay strong bro

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

September 6, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
oneandonly

Damn, loosing a mother can't be easy, especially if she lost a battle to cancer.

I lost a close friend, that hurt alot and everyplace we used to visit reminded me of him and other things.
Over the years though I have accepted it more and more and now its pretty much okay, does not hurt like it used to.

I can't really give you any advice since its your mother and all, but what I think is extremly important is that you talk about it alot, if you can find one then maybe talk to a therapist. Now that is expensive in the states I suppose but maybe you can find one for free somewhere? if you are religious then talk to a priest, Imam etc

Otherwise try and talk to friends. Get all those feelings out because its not healthy to keep it all pent up inside.
September 6, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
Wavey_LenZ

^^^True. Going to see a therapist/councillor really helps, especially when your young (like your bro) and less developed emotionally. Even going just 3 or 4 times can make a big difference.
September 6, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
thehorseman

Sorry for your loss.
I know exactly how it feels, i have lost all of my 4 grandparents, my uncle and when i was 15 i lost my dad to cancer.
The key is to keep going and always remember, that your life is going to be great again.
What helped me a lot, was talking to my mom and friends, i actually just wanted to stay in bed all day long, but i got convinced to talk, and it helped a lot really.
Life is cruel.

Please login first to reply.