Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 3, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
Ruthless

Everyone loves the ether, lets bring it all into one thread. Only niggas who have posted pics before though, otherwise it's just gonna be a bunch of anonymous niggas calling each other virgins. 

If you about this ether lifestyle, post in here. If not leave your struggle downvotes or whatever you groupies do when you see my name

Let me see those downvotes

September 3, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
Backspace

Who are you?
September 3, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
Ruthless

Who are you?
Bitch, I have a Wikipedia page, do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthless

September 3, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
tronwin

September 3, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
Moises Arias

Who are you?
Bitch, I have a Wikipedia page, do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitchmade
fixed it for ya

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

September 3, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
Captain Al

thread blew up

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

September 4, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
fakeasslondon

thread blew up
You shut up you little bitch that's why I fucked your mom last night
naw
September 4, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
suparise71

suspended

How can you ether this though?

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 4, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
Ruthless

- Tracy Jackson
self ether does that for me. What would normally be a picture of a nigga shirtless is now a weird nigga shirtless. That means you got weird nipples b. WEIRD NIPPLES. How you feel about that?

September 4, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
malik58

suspended

- Tracy Jackson
nice anatomical position 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 4, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
suparise71

suspended

- Tracy Jackson
self ether does that for me. What would normally be a picture of a nigga shirtless is now a weird nigga shirtless. That means you got weird nipples b. WEIRD NIPPLES. How you feel about that?
My nipples are cool though there what shows that im more black than white! 

When a bitch takes my tee off shes gunna know i have a true black mans dick and shes happy because shes in for a treat. 

Im the good kind of mixed race. The bad kind is ls the ones with pink nipples cause there more white than black

- Tracy Jackson

September 4, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Ruthless

- Tracy Jackson

When a bitch takes my tee off shes gunna know i have a true black mans dick and shes happy because shes in for a treat. 

Im the good kind of mixed race. The bad kind is ls the ones with pink nipples cause there more white than black

- Tracy Jackson
pink nipples are disgusting 

September 4, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
suparise71

suspended

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson

Y'all ethers is weak. Tracy you gay for posting a shirtless photo of yourself on a all-male forum, and ruthless you ain't ruthless you bitchless!
hows it gay i posted it to show my day 1 of my nonstop self workout sessions to increase my body power
- Tracy Jackson

September 4, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
Ruthless

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson

Y'all ethers is weak. Tracy you gay for posting a shirtless photo of yourself on a all-male forum, and ruthless you ain't ruthless you bitchless!
bitchless? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dont get me started on that. Call me what you want, but the last thing I would ever be is bitchless. I aint as rich as some of yall, not as smart, maybe not as cute or buff, but I will always have more bitches than the majority of you loser ass niggas.

and unless you got your dick hard to his pic, how is a shirtless pic gay? He didn't post it so you could fap fuckboy.

September 4, 2013 @ 06:06 AM
Aubrey.

Were gonna need some sort of visual aid of you attaining these bitches cuz you keep flipping the script on us even when we don't even ask about it.

Calling out another dude for having weird nipples? How weak can you get? SMH. Ruthless ain't so ruthless after all.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

September 4, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson
Tracy is your mom white or is it your dad if you're not mixed with what what are you mixed with then

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

September 4, 2013 @ 01:02 PM
suparise71

suspended

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson
Tracy is your mom white or is it your dad if you're not mixed with what what are you mixed with then
my dads black and my mums white, Im half Jamaican U aint even kno it

- Tracy Jackson 

September 4, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
Jose Mourinho

Yes.

Hi.

Me.

-Mou
September 4, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
Soul Rize

- Tracy Jackson
my dads black and my mums white, Im half Jamaican U aint even kno it

- Tracy Jackson 

hey tracy which parent left ?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

Please login first to reply.