Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 3, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
smartmonkey

If you're in a frat, you'll turn out to be a dumb as a rock doucebag

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 3, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
spriteremix

Frat niggas are lames. The people that were never cool in HS (despite valiant efforts) are usually the ones that end up in frats.
September 3, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
edubbb

lol damn, my dude straight up took the question as offense
Almost like he got touched by a frat bro when he was a kid
September 3, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
powerball

hey, at least those frat dudes are at a 4 year uni. you chillen at home taking online cc classes and complaining on facebook about how hard it is to register for the classes you want.
September 3, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
oneallah

I don't regret joining my frat. Would I change my mind if went back? I probably would. It had set me back in my studies, but the bros you pledge with are treasure. Whenever I hear people, frats are for losers, fags, no friends, douches, etc, I just ignore it because it's something they don't understand and have never went through. Each frats do different things, but I probably won't do anything harder than the things we have done for the whole 11 weeks.

"Spend nights we won't remember with brothers we won't forget"

Just go try it out and if you finish and don't like it, then give up your letters. It's not a rare occasion that someone does.
that sounded super gay
September 3, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
drbazing

I don't regret joining my frat. Would I change my mind if went back? I probably would. It had set me back in my studies, but the bros you pledge with are treasure. Whenever I hear people, frats are for losers, fags, no friends, douches, etc, I just ignore it because it's something they don't understand and have never went through. Each frats do different things, but I probably won't do anything harder than the things we have done for the whole 11 weeks.

"Spend nights we won't remember with brothers we won't forget"

Just go try it out and if you finish and don't like it, then give up your letters. It's not a rare occasion that someone does.
that sounded super gay
Yes it is very gay. Homo to be exact.

I was away from home and my HS friends so I decided to join something, not necessarily a frat, but anything that appeals to my interests. I'm thinking if I didn't join anything, I'd probably be in my dorm just jacking off every night. :D
September 3, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
"MERCY"

No racial but all these stereotype of feats comes from white frats
Historically black fraternities are something else
everyone who says feats are dumb watches too much tv. Usually Greeks have a higher gpa out of the student body

And ppl who call it gay but never experienced it is retarded. Probably still those kids in high school who thought everyone was stupid and try to be different and cool by not joining anything

Michael jordan
Martin Luther king
Bill cosby
Steve harvey
All in fraternities
September 3, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
AMuells

Your 4th most notable frat member out of all the frats is the host of Family Feud? Very convincing
September 3, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
No Fuxx Given

Your 4th most notable frat member out of all the frats is the host of Family Feud? Very convincing
and his first 3 are all legends? 

smfh at this dumb nigga 

Fly on little wing

September 4, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
malik58

suspended

I'll join one as long as the niggas in it are cool and don't wear pastel polos and chubbies shorts with sperrys and shit. Sounds fun but idk 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

September 4, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
paulywalnuts

i was in a fraternity.  it was fun at the time, but looking back, it was just a lame excuse to not grow up and act like a fucking asshole and get away with it under the guise of "experiencing college."  did a lot of stupid shit because of groupthink, my grades suffered, i did a fuck ton of drugs.  if you're anything like me, that is to say, a guy that really likes to party and has an addictive personality, stay away.  there is too much temptation.  

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 4, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
paulywalnuts

i do have a fuck ton of funny ass stories tho... but college is there to help you get a job...so study and get your grades and get out...

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

September 4, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
goldANDsacks

i'm in a frat. during pledging they got me drunk and high on PCP then made me rape this masked bitch. when i was done, they took off her mask and it was my mom.  
September 4, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
goldANDsacks

No racial but all these stereotype of feats comes from white frats
Historically black fraternities are something else
everyone who says feats are dumb watches too much tv. Usually Greeks have a higher gpa out of the student body

And ppl who call it gay but never experienced it is retarded. Probably still those kids in high school who thought everyone was stupid and try to be different and cool by not joining anything

Michael jordan
Martin Luther king
Bill cosby
Steve harvey
All in fraternities
but Malcolm wasn't. 
September 4, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
chief

i was in a fraternity.  it was fun at the time, but looking back, it was just a lame excuse to not grow up and act like a fucking asshole and get away with it under the guise of "experiencing college."  did a lot of stupid shit because of groupthink, my grades suffered, i did a fuck ton of drugs.  if you're anything like me, that is to say, a guy that really likes to party and has an addictive personality, stay away.  there is too much temptation.  
college is there for this as well though, not just to get through school and get a job. it's a phenomenal growing process from being under your parents roof in high school to finally being able to make your own day to day decisions. sure you can drink excessively, take drugs, party etc etc, but being at college makes this acceptable since you aren't taking on the responsibilities of being fully independent and in the work force. It's better to get all drinking and drugs out of your system in college when your peers are doing it with you than stumbling upon them when you're in the working world

•••

September 4, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
goldANDsacks

college is there for this as well though, not just to get through school and get a job. it's a phenomenal growing process from being under your parents roof in high school to finally being able to make your own day to day decisions. sure you can drink excessively, take drugs, party etc etc, but being at college makes this acceptable since you aren't taking on the responsibilities of being fully independent and in the work force. It's better to get all drinking and drugs out of your system in college when your peers are doing it with you than stumbling upon them when you're in the working world
chief makes a great point. the best way to learn is to make mistakes, and the best time to make mistakes is in college. if a frat interests you, join. you can always quit/drop your letters/not associate with them later if you want, but you can only join during the 4 years you're in school. 

when i was choosing frats, i not only looked at "which group do i associate the most with" (the present)  but also "which group can i influence and lead" (the future)? 
September 4, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
smartmonkey

hey, at least those frat dudes are at a 4 year uni. you chillen at home taking online cc classes and complaining on facebook about how hard it is to register for the classes you want.
Typical neanderthalistic doucebag that used to play high school football and talk sht. Thinking highly of yourself and those like you because you joined a homoerotic club isn't something to be proud of. Bet you enjoy raping eachother's asses in private. Spend your years wasted and "sticking it in" while you watch others become your boss someday. I wouldn't be surprise the slightest. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 4, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
shnoosetheboose

Typical neanderthalistic doucebag that used to play high school football and talk sht. Thinking highly of yourself and those like you because you joined a homoerotic club isn't something to be proud of. Bet you enjoy raping eachother's asses in private. Spend your years wasted and "sticking it in" while you watch others become your boss someday. I wouldn't be surprise the slightest. 
I don't really care about the fraternity thing as a whole, but it's worth mentioning that 85% of Fortune 500 executives belong to fraternities, nearly every president bar like 2 have been in fraternities, 40 of 47 supreme court justices belonged to fraternities. Can't really say that the people in fraternities won't go anywhere with statistics like that.
September 4, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
chief

lol why you so mad

•••

September 4, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
guyitsmathew

instead of joining a frat why not join a club(s) in college? not only is it free but you'll be surrounded by people who have the same interest and hobbies as you. you'll meet new people/network/make friends with people who you actually have something in common with

remember its college.. theres always going to be parties you can go to whether you're a "brother" or not 
my two cents

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

Please login first to reply.