Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 31, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
bjornvan

u gotta talk like a middle aged white lesbian...
August 31, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
Ravi Singh

"Ugly and fat girls are easy to get. I see blk all over the world with them. I ain't trynna fuck with them"

no, no, these are the kind of white girls that make white guys hate dudes like the ones i mentioned when they find out and all black dudes in general, and it's only the dick they're interested in.  like dave attell said, "i know what girls night out really is ... hot black cock night!"  but to the op, don't force it, instead of lines really get to know them.  just kick it.  a lot of white women like men they can relate to on a friendship level first.  if you're going for money gold digger types then that's really all you need.  hell you drive the right car and wear the right clothes and they'll come on to you, if it's that type you want. 

told you ... ... hb trolls love my pee-pee...

August 31, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
Virunga

Real talk though I always ask people about their ethnic preferences when hooking up and some white girls tell me they simply aren't attracted to black men, some white girls tell me their scared a black mans dick might be painful to take (yes im dead serious), and a lot of white girls say the way black and latino men try to holler at them is retarded and too aggressive.

Stupid white girls tend to be low-key racist, and smart white girls tend to want dudes to approach them like they are regular humans and make a good conversation, rather than act like they are trying to holler at a bitch or any other obvious hitting on... This isn't race related don't shoot the messenger im just saying lotta white girls say black and latino men look good but don't approach them correct.

At the end of the day just be glad you aren't Asian, Asian dudes never get that good pussy and girls stay going behind their backs talking down on their dick sizes, no lie. I ask these questions to all girls I fuck or chill with so this is just the info im getting from my sampling.

haha truth

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

August 31, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
drbazing

Confidence and stop wanting there attention make them want yours 

in other words , when your at work act like the bitches dont mean shit to you and act like your better than them

seriously this shit works because girls want to grab your interest not the other way round

- Tracy Jackson
Tracy knows how to get white girls

August 31, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
King_Tafari

suspended

Dude its 2013. No one gives a fuck that you are black. You're probably just a creepy asshole.
Strong avi to post combo

Making My Dreams My Reality

August 31, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
Sentimental

If that uglyass nigga seal can do it , so can you fam!!

I'm just sayinnn homieeee.

September 2, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
nat turner

If that uglyass nigga seal can do it , so can you fam!!
U right my g

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

September 2, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
Iarumas

Where's the how to guide. I'm handsome , respectful and confident. I'm workin at a ski so it's bout 99%white I'm the only blk person here. I just figured its cuz I'm blk. Could that be the case?
Why are you so stuck on fucking a white girl though? Just asking, no hate.
September 2, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
cheyaaa

Honestly the reality is many black men are single. That's because their approach to women are either overly aggressive or inappropriate. Black men followed by hispanics have very little or no value to women. They don't respect women, they don't take care of their kids,They are less intelligent and usually involved in gang related drugs and crimes.

Generally Black men are disgusting. They have no hair (on head or legs), usually fat, dresses ghetto, has a bad attitude, cannot provide, bad hygiene and overall not good looking. 

The claim that white women likes black men is often misled. I don't know any women with a brain who has a slight interest in black men. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 2, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
MagnaDefender

Honestly the reality is many black men are single. That's because their approach to women are either overly aggressive or inappropriate. Black men followed by hispanics have very little or no value to women. They don't respect women, they don't take care of their kids,They are less intelligent and usually involved in gang related drugs and crimes.

Generally Black men are disgusting. They have no hair (on head or legs), usually fat, dresses ghetto, has a bad attitude, cannot provide, bad hygiene and overall not good looking. 

The claim that white women likes black men is often misled. I don't know any women with a brain who has a slight interest in black men. 
This is stereotype not fact. Sure in some places in society its true, but their are plenty of black people that are successful and definitely don't fit into any of those assumptions. Get your ignorant ass outta here bro. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

September 2, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

What the fuck?
September 2, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
offensive-commenter

you just have to look for the white girls with terrible taste in men.
September 2, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
temper

Get a girl from a cult

The fuck you looking at....

September 2, 2013 @ 09:16 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

flag
September 2, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
thrillmatic

black dudes i know have these chicks knockin on their windows sneaking around so their families wont find out.  start with one you know, and be conversational, not slick.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 3, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
Soul Rize

also, thicker and fat girls like black dudes. lol. 
confirmed easy catches. 

EDIT: Since we on the topic of blacks ima hit you with the knowledge bomb on racism. 

dam that was informative as fuck. not gonna lie racism vs the whites kinda gone there ego is there downfall 

edit : an't notin wrong with being asain vs what kobs said cuz girls who care bout dick alot are hoes generally and still down to fuck regardless . if a girl can get off her own finger fuck u need more than u got. but i mean at least be average tho . but i my experience being asian is a plus (don't look asian tho) but its more approachable than a black person especially dark dark skinned ones is 10/10 intimidating. I just know if you thristy it never works out no matter what race you are lmao. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 3, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
cheyaaa

I heard guys with bigger dick=smaller brains, and vice versa. Guess every race is gifted with something. Funny how the world works.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

September 3, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
nat turner

Where's the how to guide. I'm handsome , respectful and confident. I'm workin at a ski so it's bout 99%white I'm the only blk person here. I just figured its cuz I'm blk. Could that be the case?
 I have been living in Caucasian vile for the last few months. It's 99% white ain't no oer women around. But it just seems to be a cultural difference 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

September 3, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
Soul Rize

I heard guys with bigger dick=smaller brains, and vice versa. Guess every race is gifted with something. Funny how the world works.
no hate but fuck i feel like u an asian with a self conscious small dick dat hates the world for how u are short,frail and small dicked you are.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

September 3, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
AD MCMXCVII

Admits he has small penis 
automatically takes the L
September 3, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
thrillmatic

also, thicker and fat girls like black dudes. lol. 
confirmed easy catches. 

EDIT: Since we on the topic of blacks ima hit you with the knowledge bomb on racism. 

i've seen this guy before, fuck this hypocrite, he can preach from the pulpit but those actions solve nothing, just running his mouth so wealthy white liberals can feel santified for having heard his superficial analysis of race relations. he'd never go into the hood and actually help at-risk youth...hell, he'd never go into the hood for any reason at all, significant or otherwise

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 3, 2013 @ 02:14 PM
thrillmatic

I have been living in Caucasian vile for the last few months. It's 99% white ain't no oer women around. But it just seems to be a cultural difference 
then...GTFO of there!

September 3, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
blackice445

Real talk, most white girls that fuck with black guys will be whores. Theyre seen as tainted goods after, so white guys dont fuck with them after. I'm black btw. 
September 3, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
beck0n

Real talk, most white girls that fuck with black guys will be whores. Theyre seen as tainted goods after, so white guys dont fuck with them after. I'm black btw. 
true statement; most non-blacks wouldn't fuck with any girl who's fucked a black dude.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

September 3, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
Black Donald Trump

if your black  you should be able to get white girls with like 0 effort

Please login first to reply.