Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 30, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
nat turner

Where's the how to guide. I'm handsome , respectful and confident. I'm workin at a ski so it's bout 99%white I'm the only blk person here. I just figured its cuz I'm blk. Could that be the case?

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

August 30, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
nat turner

I'm smooth too. I have no prob getting other girls...Asians or any brown girls but when it comes to white...nah mayne

August 30, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
truuuchainz

up your game
August 30, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
mrh

A good amount of white girls i know are lowkey racists.. just a heads up
August 30, 2013 @ 03:54 PM
suparise71

Confidence and stop wanting there attention make them want yours 

in other words , when your at work act like the bitches dont mean shit to you and act like your better than them

seriously this shit works because girls want to grab your interest not the other way round

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 30, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I can't even get black girls

The woman that I would try
August 30, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
MagnaDefender

Yo breh I know that feel. Tbh not all white bitches love black guys. You gotta find the ones that like the Black D nahmean? You can tell which ones are down with the brown tbh. White bitches are the first ones to count out being down with the brown. But yo just stay lowkey like Tracy said and let them want you. The game is too strong for their feeble minds.

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

August 30, 2013 @ 04:23 PM
dead7

August 30, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
nat turner

Yo breh I know that feel. Tbh not all white bitches love black guys. You gotta find the ones that like the Black D nahmean? You can tell which ones are down with the brown tbh. White bitches are the first ones to count out being down with the brown. But yo just stay lowkey like Tracy said and let them want you. The game is too strong for their feeble minds.
You right bruh. Most of y'all bruhs are dropping science in this thread. Love y'all HB

August 30, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
2 Phone Shawty

Where's the how to guide. I'm handsome , respectful and confident. I'm workin at a ski so it's bout 99%white I'm the only blk person here. I just figured its cuz I'm blk. Could that be the case?
listen to more Drake

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 30, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
edubbb

in other words , when your at work act like the bitches dont mean shit to you and act like your better than them

seriously this shit works because girls want to grab your interest not the other way round

- Tracy Jackson
Tracy knows how to get white girls

August 30, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
NapoleonComplex

Something that can help is changing your mindset of race. Don't put yourself in that mental jam by presuming a girl doesn't like you cause your black. That's an excuse ugly niggas make. Be confident around all females no matter their skin color or ethnic background. All hoes can sense confidence from miles away. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 30, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
B Low Brown

You prolly not as handsome as u think u are cuz the white girls I know will take the D from black guys (even dark ones) if they're cute & got their shit together 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 30, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
dmwalking

You're either too soft or too threatening. You gotta find that balance.   

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 30, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
dmwalking

also, thicker and fat girls like black dudes. lol. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 30, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
Virunga

A good amount of white girls i know are lowkey racists.. just a heads up
lol didn't you go to Wisconsin?

This is somewhat true a lot have been conditioned by there family to be distrustful of latinos and blacks especially up here where stereotypes and rumors are the only way some people are exposed to minorities. 

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

August 30, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
enterthewu

like someone said your probably not as handsome or good looking as you think you are. white girls are one of the few chicks that will get with guys of any race.

and don't put them on a pedestal. they're nothing special.
August 30, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
Captain Al

white girls are nothing man LMAO

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 30, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

white girls are nothing man LMAO
Which girls are something then?
August 30, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
De Niro

If you live in Cali fam white girls fiend for the black D if not minorities, I'm Asian and a lot of white girls like to talk to me more and sometimes I notice them check me out but black girls most definitely do not fuck with me sad
August 30, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Dude its 2013. No one gives a fuck that you are black. You're probably just a creepy asshole.
August 30, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
MagnaDefender

confirmed easy catches. 

EDIT: Since we on the topic of blacks ima hit you with the knowledge bomb on racism. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

August 30, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
dagreezyman

lol why do you think you deserve white girls because you're black? its like white dudes who think that asian girls are just theirs because they are white, smh
August 30, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
dagreezyman

confirmed easy catches. 

EDIT: Since we on the topic of blacks ima hit you with the knowledge bomb on racism. 

yo get that tim wise bullshit outta here bruh... that dude is a fuckin hack
August 30, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
It's Only Hype

- Tracy Jackson
Tracy knows how to get white girls

August 31, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
kbos

Real talk though I always ask people about their ethnic preferences when hooking up and some white girls tell me they simply aren't attracted to black men, some white girls tell me their scared a black mans dick might be painful to take (yes im dead serious), and a lot of white girls say the way black and latino men try to holler at them is retarded and too aggressive.

Stupid white girls tend to be low-key racist, and smart white girls tend to want dudes to approach them like they are regular humans and make a good conversation, rather than act like they are trying to holler at a bitch or any other obvious hitting on... This isn't race related don't shoot the messenger im just saying lotta white girls say black and latino men look good but don't approach them correct.

At the end of the day just be glad you aren't Asian, Asian dudes never get that good pussy and girls stay going behind their backs talking down on their dick sizes, no lie. I ask these questions to all girls I fuck or chill with so this is just the info im getting from my sampling.
August 31, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
NapoleonComplex

Real talk though I always ask people about their ethnic preferences when hooking up and some white girls tell me they simply aren't attracted to black men, some white girls tell me their scared a black mans dick might be painful to take (yes im dead serious), and a lot of white girls say the way black and latino men try to holler at them is retarded and too aggressive.

Stupid white girls tend to be low-key racist, and smart white girls tend to want dudes to approach them like they are regular humans and make a good conversation, rather than act like they are trying to holler at a bitch or any other obvious hitting on... This isn't race related don't shoot the messenger im just saying lotta white girls say black and latino men look good but don't approach them correct.

At the end of the day just be glad you aren't Asian, Asian dudes never get that good pussy and girls stay going behind their backs talking down on their dick sizes, no lie. I ask these questions to all girls I fuck or chill with so this is just the info im getting from my sampling.
You sound like one of those gay dudes females confide in cause they know you have no chance of getting sum ass from them. no hate. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 31, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
Ravi Singh

black dudes i know have these chicks knockin on their windows sneaking around so their families wont find out.  start with one you know, and be conversational, not slick.

hb trolls love my pee-pee...

August 31, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
nat turner

Yu always come through with knowledge.

August 31, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
nat turner

black dudes i know have these chicks knockin on their windows sneaking around so their families wont find out.  start with one you know, and be conversational, not slick.
Ugly and fat girls are easy to get. I see blk all over the world with them. I ain't trynna fuck with them

Please login first to reply.