Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 29, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
Moises Arias

Is there anyone here who can speak more than one language? Really thinking about dedicating myself to learn a second language. Right now its between Japanese and French. Dont really know which one is harder in terms of learning to speak and write yet. Still will try to become fluent in both before i graduate college though

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

August 29, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
FailedPrayer

I highly recommend it. It's funny seeing other people go wtf when I speak Spanish.

I think Japanese would be awesome to learn, but it's apparently very difficult. If anything, you should learn how to speak both.

Go for it.
August 29, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
chief

spanish and sign language are supposed to be the easiest. 

Spanish was the easy until you reach conjugations, which make you want to inflict pain upon yourself

•••

August 29, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
Bet

Took three years of spanish didn't learn shit the teachers sucked so bad at my school, they should have sat us in front of computers with rosetta stone for 2 semesters...
August 29, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
Soul Rize

lol best way to learn Spanish is work in a mexican area where they have mexican customers . imo u should learn french in france . can't be no shit teacher there.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 29, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

learn to speak french, bitches love french 
August 29, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
sirhc

I know spanish and did 3 years of french.
August 29, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
DykeTyson

Try learning Swaghili

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

August 29, 2013 @ 02:35 PM
awhitehippy

Like they said above, French. I know English, Spanish and have been teaching myself French. Girls practically throw themselves at you when you talk French to them. It's probably because French has a more euphonious sound when speaking it.

x

August 29, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
Pantic

Can speak Danish, English, Spanish and broken German. Denmark is a small ass country, so english is required in middle school throughout high school, German is required through middle school and Spanish i chose myself in High school.
I always hated language classes but tbh it's pretty sweet to have once you are done with school, especially when travelling
August 29, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
thehorseman

I speak Danish, English, French and German.
Danish and English is kinda obvious. German sucks, worlds ugliest language for sure. 
But French tho, bitches love it
August 29, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Do it OP.

I was decent at German at one point, I might try relearning and improving it, would like to learn French and Japanese also.

Imagine being able to speak like 10 languages, would be dope
August 29, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
至高

Can speak Cantonese & Mandarin, and English. And some broken ass Spanish.

You either start young or you gonna have a rough time yo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

August 30, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
guyitsmathew

already know spanish, i'm taking french in college right now it's seems a little difficult. i would say to pickup spanish since for the most part its easy

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

August 30, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
trolos714

I speak Danish, English, French and German.
Danish and English is kinda obvious. . German
sucks, worlds ugliest language for sure

But French tho, bitches love it
Wtf? Have you not heard Vietnamese? That shit sounds ugly af. And @ OP don't bother learning Japanese unless you plan to visit/live in Japan some day. Japanese isn't widely spoken anywhere outside Japan, and you most likely will never get to use it.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

August 30, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
esjay

tbh learn spanish , you can get latina hoes on you if you speak that shit to them

specially if you not even hispanic . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

August 30, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
chief

I still know a little spanish, not as much as a year or two ago, but last year at bar next to my college, my friends and i started talking to this group of girls and one of them happened to be a spanish exchange student.

So I thinking in my head, fuck yeah lets talk some spanish to this bitch

Things get off to a good start and she's lowkey impressed I'm the only one from my group of friends speaking spanish to her

We get on the topic of soccer and i'm like "cual es tu equipo de futbol favorito (what is your favorite soccer team? )

she replies "me gusta madrid". As a barcelona fan, at this point i could no longer continue conversing with this enemy so i said i was gonna buy a drink and talk to her later lmao

•••

August 30, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
It's Only Hype

I still know a little spanish, not as much as a year or two ago, but last year at bar next to my college, my friends and i started talking to this group of girls and one of them happened to be a spanish exchange student.

So I thinking in my head, fuck yeah lets talk some spanish to this bitch

Things get off to a good start and she's lowkey impressed I'm the only one from my group of friends speaking spanish to her

We get on the topic of soccer and i'm like "cual es tu equipo de futbol favorito (what is your favorite soccer team? )

she replies "me gusta madrid". As a barcelona fan, at this point i could no longer continue conversing with this enemy so i said i was gonna buy a drink and talk to her later lmao
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer

Hit her with this tho

August 30, 2013 @ 01:52 PM
Gilly Suits

I took 4 years of spanish but yet I am probably more fluent in Haitian Creole due to friends instantly switching to it when they wanna insult people or talk about a girl.

Culective.com //

August 30, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 30, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
waffle999

french for sure, cuz at least u can speak with someone with french in the states
August 30, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
cernio

I wanna try n learn japanese just cuz it seems cool and i might visit, but I gotta agree it's prolly not the most practical. took 4 years of spanish in high school and didnt learn shit, both because i was lazy and teachers were crappy. spanish would be the most useful for sure but im not that interested in it. french, german, or japanese, i gotta pick something to get started on.

i dont think imma take a college language course cuz my schedule is already done and that would be expensive. whats the best way to study a language? just textbooks on your own?
August 30, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
Glo'bito

good thing spanish was my second language. learning a third language would be pretty dope.
I'd probably want to learn Japanese since I'd like to visit Japan one day

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 30, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
chief

damn you english speaking guys are fucked up.

How old are you ? Dont they teach another language at school ?

Im only 20 and speaks french english arab and espanol. thanks france , because when I look at yall, all you can speak is english. loool
well look at this guy. let's all have a round of applause for him

But I do believe the language you're speaking now is english...so who's laughing now?

•••

August 30, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
chief

you act as though it's someone's fault they didn't grow up in a different school system that required the learning of multiple languages

you sound like a spoiled rich kid being born into money and saying "homeless people are gross, why don't they just go get jobs?" 

•••

August 31, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
chief

you act as though it's someone's fault they didn't grow up in a different school system that required the learning of multiple languages

you sound like a spoiled rich kid being born into money and saying "homeless people are gross, why don't they just go get jobs?" 
loooooool    ive watched american psycho yesterday and i remember that statement, when bateman met the first guy he killed. 

Im an immigrant, and lives in the poorest places of Paris man.

But what i'm criticizing is the anglo saxon education.
As far as I know in the Western World, education and school are rights, and they are free. 

But I cant figure out how couldnt you learn at least one more language. 
Here in France, we all speak french english and german or spanish.
Since we are 7 we learnt english, and at 11 we had to choose between german or spanish (even russian or chinese).

the whole Europe speaks english and their native languages. Even the poorest people because we got to school and education was free. So im amazed to see that in the first economical power in the world.
you sounded condescending in your first couple of posts but it's fair to blame our school systems because they do need fixing to an extent. I do think kids should learn languages that young because it stays ingrained with you better at a younger age. But you can't really criticize individuals for not wanting to learn another language because we really don't have that option in american school systems until it becomes a requirement in high school (at least at my high school), about the age of 16.

There's definitely that option to try and learn another language aside from school before high school though, but as a kid you would want to be playing/hanging out with your friends outside rather than basically doing more schooling outside of school. You on the other hand, didn't really have that option, instead the schools taught you early and for that you should definitely consider yourself grateful

•••

Please login first to reply.