Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 25, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
cheyaaa

But he isn't wearing, apcs, Jordan's, visvim, wtaps or supreme. I thought you all dress good to get bitches? Only attention you get is from other males
diamond apparels is where it's at. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

August 25, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

SCIENTISTS HATE HIM

Hansum + Based = Perfection

August 25, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
idmwyni

maybe he on his devil worship shit. 
Sold his soul for hoes!!!
August 25, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
valleyla

Being Funny >>> Looks (in a females mind)
this is some shit ugly people tell themselves. everybody judges everybody on looks, whether you like it or not, it's just the way it goes. being funny and having a good personality is essential, but initially you'll be judged by others from a visual perspective.

edit - stop giving this insecure fuck the attention he craves when it's clearly fake
Stop contradicting yourself.

"being funny and having a good personality is essential, but initially you'll be judged from a visual perspective" 

So AT FIRST looks will matter but aren't essential and will become less important when a girl knows if you're funny and have a good personality. Which is what the other dude said...
August 25, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
cellar door

both go hand in hand, but the sad truth is that the vast majority of girls are shallow and won't give you the time of day if they don't like how you look. he said girls think humor is more important than looks but if a girl won't talk to you because you are fuck ugly, she'll never find out how fucking hilarious you think you are. now get off my dick faggot
August 25, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
nasmatic

no box logos, the diamond shirts he's wearing aint even OG or limited and he aint even a pritty nigga.
how he do it breh? 

August 25, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
nasmatic

maybe he on his devil worship shit. 
Sold his soul for hoes!!!
August 25, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I dunno what kind of voodoo magic this kid is doing but props to him.
August 25, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
kbos

Mother fuckers spending a lot of time worrying what these goofy kids are doing hitting pussy. Mother fuckers must not be getting pussy.
August 25, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
WhoIsCaesar

I live in Northern Alabama, shit like this happens when chicks get bored. OR, he's giving them more attention than everyone else.

Or gay.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

August 25, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
De Niro

You guys are spending too much time analyzing this kid, instead of making assumptions on how the bitches he pulls must be fake, go out and talk to bitches and be what he posts
August 25, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
DILLA

damn so theres really hope for ugly motherfuckas, we all gon make it?????????????

hoe

August 25, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
King_Tafari

suspended

Making My Dreams My Reality

August 25, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
valleyla

both go hand in hand, but the sad truth is that the vast majority of girls are shallow and won't give you the time of day if they don't like how you look. he said girls think humor is more important than looks but if a girl won't talk to you because you are fuck ugly, she'll never find out how fucking hilarious you think you are. now get off my dick faggot
No reason to get upset man. Life is good.

But the chances of someone being SO ugly that girls won't speak to you at all is super tiny. Girls may not approach you first but it doesn't mean they won't at least listen to you. 

You sitting here acting like only women are shallow too lol. So are men. Unfortunately we live in a predominantly shallow society as a whole. 
August 25, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
Master dan

Mother fuckers spending a lot of time worrying what these goofy kids are doing hitting pussy. Mother fuckers must not be getting pussy.
this
August 25, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
Master dan

I live in Northern Alabama, shit like this happens when chicks get bored. OR, he's giving them more attention than everyone else.

Or gay.
you fucked your teacher dont come in to a thread talking shit when this nigga fucking girls his age and they look better
August 26, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Soul Rize

TBH kid scored 26 on this test:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/dating-market-value-test-for-men/
lmao at answer A

19.  You are on a second date with a girl.  You go to kiss her.  She turns her cheek to you and says “Slow down, I’m not that kind of girl.”  You replysadA) â€Sorry.”
(B) “Yeah, well, no prob.”
(C) â€This could be trouble ’cause I’m that kind of guy.” *smirk*If you answered (A), subtract a point.
If (B), no points.
If (C), add a point.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 27, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
piccolo

Possibly trolling but i swear to the based god, the bb forums are always looking to degrade someone who's doing better than them.

It's one of the most weirdest forums I've ever posted on. You got dudes obsessed with BBC,black guys,alpha and beta,aesthetics,physiques etc.

They're so concerned with their bodies that they forget to work on their mental mindset.

Check out this thread on another forum.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-is-that-literally-every-guy-on-the-bodybuilding-forums-gets-cheated-on.121630/#post4691696

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

August 27, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
Hellah Fresh

It don't matter too much about your looks its your "Mouth Piece". All you have to do is say the things that girls want to hear. Ain't no rocket science.
August 27, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
nasmatic

@piccolo uh.....it's a body building forum.

misc is famous for epic lulz. that's why i go there.
i don't post there. not worth the time. 
that thread tho, lots of supportive comments for op. barely any beta rips.
a lot of them did sound a little butthurt the way they said cut her off for life.
August 27, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
DA-GREAT-TRAPZBY

do any of those dudes on BB forum actually lift? 

it seems like they spend alot of time on that forum stalking girls and basically anyone living their lives.

seems like angry manlet central.
August 27, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
totalespionage

Possibly trolling but i swear to the based god, the bb forums are always looking to degrade someone who's doing better than them.

It's one of the most weirdest forums I've ever posted on. You got dudes obsessed with BBC,black guys,alpha and beta,aesthetics,physiques etc.

They're so concerned with their bodies that they forget to work on their mental mindset.

Check out this thread on another forum.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-is-that-literally-every-guy-on-the-bodybuilding-forums-gets-cheated-on.121630/#post4691696
I have to agree. I don't have an acct', but I have seen a lot of post from them. Dudes are so insecure that they think lifting will help them (which never does) and then they make a thread trashing some skinny dude who has a 8+ GF, or gets 8+ bitches because their jelly that they lift non-stop and still can't get bitches. I really can't understand their logic over there.
September 1, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
iggyhaxor

op forgot to mentioned kid has millionaire parents 
or he be dying 
September 1, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
oneallah

anyman in history who said women dont care about looks was a fucking dumb ugly butthole looking turd

your telling me that if a chick walks into a mall, and she looks to her right and she sees a channing tatum looking guy in a fresh ass armani suit and she looks to her left and sees a fat looking like he stanks zit faced mexican ecko wearing turd,
.............now please tell me which one is she going to want to go home with?
September 1, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
Aubrey.

This thread is still going on? Must've rustled a lot of jimmies then. Let that boy cook.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

September 1, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
Lil Boosie's Fade

anyman in history who said women dont care about looks was a fucking dumb ugly butthole looking turd

your telling me that if a chick walks into a mall, and she looks to her right and she sees a channing tatum looking guy in a fresh ass armani suit and she looks to her left and sees a fat looking like he stanks zit faced mexican ecko wearing turd,
Damn, hella unnecessary shade thrown at mexicans. Especially coming from a du like you....matter fact, shouldn't you be a proponent of the belief that looks don't matter, I mean....seeing as.....u know.....

September 1, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
Ferri$

y'all are legit mad over a guy you'll never even meet cos he gets girls you'll never fuck with. dat hb logic makes no sense. 

I live every day like its my day off

September 1, 2013 @ 04:50 PM

Inactive

This thread is still going on? Must've rustled a lot of jimmies then. Let that boy cook.
this is one of the most slang statements i've seen in hella long. lol.
September 1, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
oneallah

Damn, hella unnecessary shade thrown at mexicans. Especially coming from a du like you....matter fact, shouldn't you be a proponent of the belief that looks don't matter, I mean....seeing as.....u know.....

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, i was wondering when someone was gonna pull this old pic back up, i was actually referring to the short mexicans in the home depot stores who wear ecko, good job pulling up an old ass pic
September 2, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
bjornvan

what actually happened was he made a thread on hb asking how to pull bitches,so hb fam give it up for yourself and your awesome advice bruhs

Please login first to reply.