Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
August 17, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Fibrelight

You're still hurting? Funny you challenge me to that gay ass Internet skate yet you still didn't come through with the vid, I really wanted to see that "run"
It's funny, I made a joke about about a box logo, and you basically cried, I called you out about being salty on the new Wtaps vans... and you somehow come to the conclusion that anyone that calls you out on something needs to post footage of themselves skating? wheres the logic in that? 

Like honestly can you even answer me that question? I saw you saying something about people buying them who don't skate - why the fuck would someone who skates try to get a limited shoe to skate in for double the price of say a normal pair of vans only to have them beat to fuck in a matter of weeks?

and after all this I come through asking you for a simple game of skate - and you don't accept and switch the whole thing up saying line battles 2013, I'm not about to do that because you're simply not worth the effort to cater to - some poorly dressed gremlin.

now fuck off and stay dressing shitty in your visible from space yellow janoskis.
August 18, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
megustaleche

You're still hurting? Funny you challenge me to that gay ass Internet skate yet you still didn't come through with the vid, I really wanted to see that "run"
It's funny, I made a joke about about a box logo, and you basically cried, I called you out about being salty on the new Wtaps vans... and you somehow come to the conclusion that anyone that calls you out on something needs to post footage of themselves skating? wheres the logic in that? 

Like honestly can you even answer me that question? I saw you saying something about people buying them who don't skate - why the fuck would someone who skates try to get a limited shoe to skate in for double the price of say a normal pair of vans only to have them beat to fuck in a matter of weeks?

and after all this I come through asking you for a simple game of skate - and you don't accept and switch the whole thing up saying line battles 2013, I'm not about to do that because you're simply not worth the effort to cater to - some poorly dressed gremlin.

now fuck off and stay dressing shitty in your visible from space yellow janoskis.
Your pussy is showing. A whole paragraph just for me smile

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

August 18, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
1973 tha Kami

brb doe, will post full uc/ro/raf outfit later.
August 18, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
mumbai

what is a walmart top? like just shirts from walmart? i havent really paid attention to the site like i used to before
August 18, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
rabbitman

that thread backfire

be careful what you pretend to be

August 18, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
OR NAH

my vans are dirty 

where the azn girls at

August 18, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
unoedoe

Came into thread expecting dat official #hbweindis shirt sad
August 18, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
OR NAH

i just copped the olive wtaps 

where the azn girls at

August 18, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

Waiting for someone to post

http://thedividedminds.com/

August 18, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
mackness

Slightly unimpressed 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 18, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
Gwyn

someone do a ms paint of new hb uniform.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

August 18, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
valleyla

Well...what did you expect? Like bulmasaur said above, we're all on HB forum b/c of similar interests. The uniform hasn't changed a whole lot in past couple years expect it used to be the wtaps/vans bones.

It's like asking:

Why does styleforum always wear: TOJ/Raw denim/Red Wings
Why does SUFU always wear: Undercover/weird ass shit
Why does KTT always wear: Pyrex
etc. you get the point
Why does KTT always wear: Plain H&M Tees with light wash denim*
August 18, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
lesbiangirlscout

Waiting for someone to post
ASHY as elbows gawd damn ye

#hansumboyz

August 18, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
De Niro

OP doesn't realize it's very important to have a WTAPS patch on your overpriced sk8 hi's.  
Damn...now i understand. Sorry guys for underestimating the importance of double-taps in everybody's life
Tries to put down HB members for wearing wtaps x vans, at the same time make several remarks that he knows the correct way to pronounce wtaps and no one else does.

Dat frail asian superiority complex

this nigga said, "Dat frail Asian superiority complex." I'm Asian and I fucking died from this
August 18, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
Canvas08

make sure to include the rick owens fishnets and the julius leather gimp mask
August 18, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
damnwitless1

thread needs more MS Paint

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

Please login first to reply.