Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
August 13, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

No instruments/sports lol. I just go home after work, lay in bed, watch anime, lurk hb/other forums and just fall asleep until the next day.
try to holla at some bitches at facebook breh !! pussy is the medicine for all cures
August 13, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

August 13, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
dmwalking

No instruments/sports lol. I just go home after work, lay in bed, watch anime, lurk hb/other forums and just fall asleep until the next day.
Are you in HS, college, or working full/part time?   Whatever the case, finding a social hobbie is super helpful.  Specifically if it involves physical activity. Physical activity produces chemicals in your brain (endorphins just from exercise, and I believe dopamine due to the pleasure of accomplishment).   So look into joining a team or get into martial arts. There's local softball teams and basketball leagues and flag football leagues all the time.  

Boxing, Muay Thai, or Brazilian jiu jitsu are great.  You'll naturally link up with new people. You'll feel great as time goes on from going to a punching bag to an ass kicking machine.  It does wonders for your self esteem while also keeping you humble.  

Getting out is essential to helping depression.  

But, here's something to consider. You may be an introvert.  You may feel bad because you have been told your whole life that being extroverted is the only right way.  You've been told that introverts are losers.  Truthfully, you just experience life in a different way.  No shame in that.  

The key is to be happy with yourself. Make yourself into who you like. Once you're happy with you, the rest falls into place. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 14, 2013 @ 04:12 AM

Well I just graduated highschool and I start school/college in like 3 weeks. I know that I'll make completely different new friends but I'm just scared thinking that whatever is happening to me now is gonna happen to me when I come friends with them, and sometimes I would wanna fight back our friendship rather letting it go into dust but I'm just scared and shit, like fuck man
August 14, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
Black Adam

R.I.P
howtobecool
2013-2013

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

August 14, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

DONT 

CARE

JUDGING 

YOU

THIS...

:)

August 14, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
mackness

Well I just graduated highschool and I start school/college in like 3 weeks. I know that I'll make completely different new friends but I'm just scared thinking that whatever is happening to me now is gonna happen to me when I come friends with them, and sometimes I would wanna fight back our friendship rather letting it go into dust but I'm just scared and shit, like fuck man
If you are going to a large university there are like 50,000 students to chose from, you win some you lose some. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 14, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
jaeyoung

I was in your shoes the summer of graduating high school. Everything will change in college. Meet new people, step out of your comfort zone. Don't worry so much b
August 14, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
_______

you want friends? go to a skatepark with weed
August 17, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
kidkorea

thumbs up to what everyone said

There was a lady in NYC who felt depressed and lonely as fuck. She couldn't understand why she wasn't able to meet new friends in a city filled with so many people. She asked herself, "How do you meet new people?" and after some thinking she came to the conclusion that you just say "Hi.". There's 2 complete opposite outcomes that can result. 1.) the person says "fuck you" and leaves which is pretty much the same result as you never saying hi or 2.) You end up marrying that person...(And everything in between. Best friend, good friend, life saver, helped you with a job, etc etc etc.) Not saying you're gonna marry the next person you say hi to or something but you just never know with people. So go out there and say wsup. I've noticed at parties, bars, gym, wherever, if you just say hi and intro yourself with a smile the person will always respond back positively. You can't expect people to say "Hi" to you first because more people out won't. You gotta be the one to make the first move. 

College will be good for you because its a fresh start and everyone's in the same boat. Things will get better bro, stay up. 

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

August 17, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
iggyhaxor

I don't care what you guys think and I don't know where else to express what I'm feeling right now.

I feel like a fucking idiot. I feel like a fool. I have no friends lol. I feel like the biggest fucking loner ever. Most of the time no one hits me up, actually no one ever hits me up lol, I always have to do the hitting up first, and I highly doubt that anyone would give a fuck if I died or not lol. I never had as much friends I did in high school, I usually only hanged out with 3/4 people at my school, and even sometimes I'd walk around the school lonely and make it seem as if I'm trying to find someone or I'm meeting with someone.

I do have a job and most people make friends with people at the job they work at, well not me. I mean we're friends but not hang out friends. I'm the youngest person that's in the staff, while other people are like 21, 22. I can't do what they can do because I'm not legal age yet, and it fucking sucks.

Relationship wise? I don't know. I don't think I can really find a girl. I could imagine my future girlfriend being what she's gonna be but I know she's never gonna be what I imagined. There's girls that I would hit, but my self-esteem and self-confidence is fucking low, I just always say that they're always outta my league. It's just unfair that most girls just go for guys because of looks or fucking money or because they have a good body image (muscles, smile, etc), compared to me all my wrinkles show and I'm fucking embarassed by it. 

The way I dress or the way I look doesn't may seem that I'm that lonely, but right now I'm feeling lonely as fuck. I wanna make new friends, but they already heard about me or something from another friend/group of people.

The way I dress when I go out contributes to my self-esteem/self-confidence by a bit, but not enough to think that I'm the shit and stuff. I just want a best friend who can fucking understand me, that can always be there texting, chilling, phoning wise. 

I wanna make friends outside the city I live in. I just feel like crying, I'm so fucking lonely, I wish I had friends that would hit me up or at least be a part of someone's friendship zone instead of being outside of it.
Sigh, I might as well stay as a fucking loner.

Life's fucking unfair; and will never be perfect nor good for me.
tldr
i get the feeling yous a bitch though

so fuck off and go cry somewhere and listen to drake records
August 18, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
Ruthless

Niggas with no lives exposing themselves in this thread and they don't even know it

Let me see those downvotes

August 18, 2013 @ 01:12 PM
Soul Rize

if you in houston we can chill b. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

August 18, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
1973 tha Kami

Seems like Hb niggas actually got a heart

Aye doe OP. Everybody goes through those times in their life. Like u said ur going to college in 3 weeks, nigga u do not not make friends in college(double negative). Always look ahead bruh nd may Cthulhu bless u with all da hoes nd weed u desire.

Please login first to reply.