300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
August 13, 2013 @ 01:00 AM

I don't care what you guys think and I don't know where else to express what I'm feeling right now.

I feel like a fucking idiot. I feel like a fool. I have no friends lol. I feel like the biggest fucking loner ever. Most of the time no one hits me up, actually no one ever hits me up lol, I always have to do the hitting up first, and I highly doubt that anyone would give a fuck if I died or not lol. I never had as much friends I did in high school, I usually only hanged out with 3/4 people at my school, and even sometimes I'd walk around the school lonely and make it seem as if I'm trying to find someone or I'm meeting with someone.

I do have a job and most people make friends with people at the job they work at, well not me. I mean we're friends but not hang out friends. I'm the youngest person that's in the staff, while other people are like 21, 22. I can't do what they can do because I'm not legal age yet, and it fucking sucks.

Relationship wise? I don't know. I don't think I can really find a girl. I could imagine my future girlfriend being what she's gonna be but I know she's never gonna be what I imagined. There's girls that I would hit, but my self-esteem and self-confidence is fucking low, I just always say that they're always outta my league. It's just unfair that most girls just go for guys because of looks or fucking money or because they have a good body image (muscles, smile, etc), compared to me all my wrinkles show and I'm fucking embarassed by it. 

The way I dress or the way I look doesn't may seem that I'm that lonely, but right now I'm feeling lonely as fuck. I wanna make new friends, but they already heard about me or something from another friend/group of people.

The way I dress when I go out contributes to my self-esteem/self-confidence by a bit, but not enough to think that I'm the shit and stuff. I just want a best friend who can fucking understand me, that can always be there texting, chilling, phoning wise. 

I wanna make friends outside the city I live in. I just feel like crying, I'm so fucking lonely, I wish I had friends that would hit me up or at least be a part of someone's friendship zone instead of being outside of it.
Sigh, I might as well stay as a fucking loner.

Life's fucking unfair; and will never be perfect nor good for me.
August 13, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
Kayu.

I thought that this was Tracy.

http://instagram.com/alexexray

August 13, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
Captain Al

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 13, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
No Fuxx Given

bro just relax ur not a loser im sure there are ppl in ur life that you can call ur friends just hit them up for now and work on finding a hobby or something to meet new ppl. go bowling, play pick-up basketball, take walks at your local park,etc. anything to get you OUT of your comfort zone and help u meet ppl. also, before anyone likes you, YOU have to like yourself.

i know how u feel but u gotta push past it and change up what you do bc if u do the same shit you'll get the same results mang.

take care

Fly on little wing

August 13, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

August 13, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Panther.

OUT of your comfort zone

take care

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 13, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

damn i feel sorry for you OP
we here for you

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

August 13, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
Sentimental

take a trip and go see the world.....
August 13, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
Mr FantastiK

this. I know this feel OP since I graduated from hs I've just sat at home bored to death for most of the time and I haven't ever had a girlfriend either. you aren't alone

brvndon.tumblr.com

August 13, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
DeadLikeSeal

suspended

Nigga you sound exactly like me.
August 13, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
bokeh

username: howtobecool

OT: Once you've hit the bottom, or think so, only one direction left nigga thats up
It's a rough patch but prayers you'll get through this

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

August 13, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
mackness

Such an emo post

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 13, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
hattorihanzo

hope this helps op
August 13, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
esjay

i dont have any advice but to stay positive , and if you dont really have friends to hang out with , spending time with family always helps to get rid of that lonely feeling . 

good luck op

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

August 13, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
AD

You sound like a lil bitch to me if you think your  not going to have friends your not going to have 
Friends if you think your not going to have a girlfriend you won't have a girlfriend you did this to yourself op now it's time to grow a pair of nuts and make friend's don't be that nigga who eats his lunch in the restroom
August 13, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
jjapplesauce

Lotta people feel lonely homie.  I go to a big university and I still only have 3 or 4 friends I actually hit up to kick it with.  Theres times I get so sick of other peoples bs I almost choose to do shit alone and sometimes its the way to go.  You just gotta keep your head up and put yourself out there.  Surely there is someone around your area that has some similar interest/hobbies as you.  Good luck homie.

Edit: Dude above me must be speaking on experience with lunch in the bathroom. 
August 13, 2013 @ 02:00 AM

Inactive

Protip:

Erase this post, get off the internet, and go out and enjoy hobbies and meet ACTUAL people, before you follow the current HB trend...

+ Come to HB because you're a loner. 
+ Make a heartfelt, genuine, honest post about your inner feelings and how lonely you are. 
+ Find acceptance within the awkward and socially inept HB community by "trolling".
+ Get into an altercation with someone who then digs up this post and uses it against you. (shots fired)
+ Claim you were trolling the whole time and try to convince everyone you were a master troll from the start.
+ Continue being alone... until you sign onto HB where you can facade not being alone. 
August 13, 2013 @ 02:03 AM

Haha thanks a lot guys. Some posts made me smile and made me realize that I'm not the only one. purpribb, emerpus/, panther, 16/f/cali, buckweaver, deadlikeseal, bokeh, esjay, jjapplesauce, thanks a lot for making me feel a bit better considering the fact that at least there's people who feel like me. thanks a lot for the advise. you guys are the greatest and i could totally see that you're gonna be successful in the road you'll be taking. thanks once again guys. you're the greatest. respect to you guys

@handsome: s'all good smile
August 13, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
malik58

suspended

srs though, step out of your comfort zone it'll help a lot tbh. did that this past summer and it forreal boosted my confidence. you can pull through it tho op, I felt like that this march, I was working out alone listening to music and came to an epiphany or some shit, decided to change my ways and shit after that. now I feel like I'm a new person, and I was forreal depressed all of sophomore year (last year) till I decided to change my ways and shit. still working on it, but that's the best way to go imo

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

August 13, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
oneallah

August 13, 2013 @ 03:13 AM

Inactive

LOVE YOURSELF

I got a girl

fuck she's beautiful

fuck i love her

yolo
August 13, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
*ER!C

nothing is gonna change if you maintain that pussy ass attitude.  I'm seeing a lot of excuses being made OP, stop moping around, feeling sorry for yourself and change shit instead of crying about it.  It's easy to sit around being depressed my guy, if you really want your life to improve, you gotta change your whole outlook and start DOING instead of THINKING.  
August 13, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
Aubrey.

@ your screen name.

May your neighbors respect you, trouble neglect you, angels protect you, and heaven accept you.

August 13, 2013 @ 05:55 AM
MuffinsNightmare

Life is never perfect. Once you realize that and quit oozing with self pity you'll be fine.
We all go through rough patches and everyone is unhappy in one way or another but the key is learning to motivate past that. You're at a rough age anyway it's a transition stage. It gets better trust me. A lot of the shit your tripping off won't mean shit in 5 years. Just remember life is what you make it. Quit simpin and boss up. You ain't gotta impress nobody but yourself . You don't like your situation start changing it. Good Luck. See you at the crossroads.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 13, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
blackice445

Lol I feel you OP. Just stop feeling so bad for yourself though, that's not gonna help anything. The whole self pity shit just ruins your motivation and over exaggerates your current situation. 
August 13, 2013 @ 10:06 AM
AmericanLegend

I don't care what you guys think and I don't know where else to express what I'm feeling right now.

I feel like a fucking idiot. I feel like a fool. I have no friends lol. I feel like the biggest fucking loner ever. Most of the time no one hits me up, actually no one ever hits me up lol, I always have to do the hitting up first, and I highly doubt that anyone would give a fuck if I died or not lol. I never had as much friends I did in high school, I usually only hanged out with 3/4 people at my school, and even sometimes I'd walk around the school lonely and make it seem as if I'm trying to find someone or I'm meeting with someone.

I do have a job and most people make friends with people at the job they work at, well not me. I mean we're friends but not hang out friends. I'm the youngest person that's in the staff, while other people are like 21, 22. I can't do what they can do because I'm not legal age yet, and it fucking sucks.

Relationship wise? I don't know. I don't think I can really find a girl. I could imagine my future girlfriend being what she's gonna be but I know she's never gonna be what I imagined. There's girls that I would hit, but my self-esteem and self-confidence is fucking low, I just always say that they're always outta my league. It's just unfair that most girls just go for guys because of looks or fucking money or because they have a good body image (muscles, smile, etc), compared to me all my wrinkles show and I'm fucking embarassed by it. 

The way I dress or the way I look doesn't may seem that I'm that lonely, but right now I'm feeling lonely as fuck. I wanna make new friends, but they already heard about me or something from another friend/group of people.

The way I dress when I go out contributes to my self-esteem/self-confidence by a bit, but not enough to think that I'm the shit and stuff. I just want a best friend who can fucking understand me, that can always be there texting, chilling, phoning wise. 

I wanna make friends outside the city I live in. I just feel like crying, I'm so fucking lonely, I wish I had friends that would hit me up or at least be a part of someone's friendship zone instead of being outside of it.
Sigh, I might as well stay as a fucking loner.

watch the movie Taxi driver 
dat shit sick as fuk

taste the glamour

August 13, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
Glo'bito

OP It's okay to cry

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

August 13, 2013 @ 03:37 PM

Thanks again for all your replies/comments and telling me to step outta my comfort zone, I'll try. I just don't like the fact that sometimes when I meet new people/friends, that they know the mutual friends of us or that they know my friends that know me and I fucking hate it. I just wanna make friends who don't know who any of my friends are. period. sigh thanks alot once again guys.
August 13, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
SW

I can relate to you sometimes try signing up for certain activities in or outside of school! you play any instruments or play sports? thats a great way to meet new friends
August 13, 2013 @ 03:58 PM

No instruments/sports lol. I just go home after work, lay in bed, watch anime, lurk hb/other forums and just fall asleep until the next day.

Please login first to reply.