Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 10, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
iAmSofaKing

yeah i didnt say i was gonna take 3 grams of M to the face...

Anyway took about 150mg, shits alright

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 10, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
B Low Brown

How is it compared to weed 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 10, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
dr£w

OP ALIVE             

hey

August 10, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
thekidrt

just dont drink. I ended up one someone's lawn

but it was a good time cool

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

August 10, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
*ER!C

lmao! nigga are you serious? you gotta be like 20-21, just fucking try it . .

its nothing like weed lol
August 10, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
megustaleche

Hahaha I died when I saw this. Back in high school I had a friend who would get like this off thizzles all the time

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

August 11, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
B Low Brown

19 & nah ive had homies act different after fucking with that shit im straight 

August 11, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
*ER!C

b low makin this shit sound like some PCP or heroin . .

no way anybody would act differently after taking molly . . on some real shit, if they actin different around you, then they're probably bored chillin with you, since you not trynna ride the wave with them.

not even trynna fire shots bruh, just sayin
August 11, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
JohnvHarrison

no way anybody would act differently after taking molly . . on some real shit, if they actin different around you, then they're probably bored chillin with you, since you not trynna ride the wave with them.

yeah man no way some shit that fucks with your brain could make you act differently

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

August 11, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
*ER!C

when you are on it, obviously it'll make you act different, but i know mad people that do molly, all of em still actin the same . .
August 11, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
Saro

Tried it first time last month at my first rave. You're not supposed to think about it 'kicking in' but from my experience you're much friendlier. As far as heightening your senses, I didn't feel much possibly due to taking a clean roll, small dose, and eating prior to. And depending what type/how much mg you take don't stay still or else you'll floor (supposedly sitting down feels good when you're rolling and you won't wanna get up after). Downside to rolling is that you'll lose your appetite for the next couple days so you're gonna have to force yourself to eat. I wouldn't recommend rolling if you lift and you're trying to bulk.
August 11, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
It's Only Hype

Heightens your senses and makes you feel hype

Idk about 'different' doe
August 11, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
iAmSofaKing

i just felt more jittery and active, my two other friends have different reactions.

my one fried got extremely hostile and wanted to fight everyone while my other friend was just chill and having a good time

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

August 11, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
B Low Brown

yeah I guess you know my friends of 10 years better than me bro. you right 

August 11, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
Nyc93

He right tho. Molly don't make you hallucinate if anything it brings out the truth, no need to take it personal 

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

August 11, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
chief

lol how many of you children have even taken molly? it just gives you more energy (you'll be up till at least 5am) and a super nice body high that is all (touching other people feels incredible, nh)

•••

August 11, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
josh1oak

It's not addictive but taking too much frequently does affect you, the biggest difference you will notice will be your concentration span and short term memory.
August 11, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
Max S v2

I feel like if you described it as "alright" you must not have taken enough because when you roll really hard it's an amazing experience if you're in the right setting/with the right people
August 12, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
99%Shit

Anyone saying M won't fuck you up long term is ignorant. Just because _you_ haven't seen it happen, does not mean that it doesn't happen. I've seen it; it happens. Now, this isn't to say it's crazy dangerous or overly addictive, but there is a risk if you end up using regularly. I've seen people kick MDMA habits easier than others, without rehab. Stay safe and don't get into the type of lifestyle that leads to frequent chem use.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 12, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
PR$NC

Anyone saying M won't fuck you up long term is ignorant. Just because _you_ haven't seen it happen, does not mean that it doesn't happen. I've seen it; it happens. Now, this isn't to say it's crazy dangerous or overly addictive, but there is a risk if you end up using regularly. I've seen people kick MDMA habits easier than others, without rehab. Stay safe and don't get into the type of lifestyle that leads to frequent chem use.

don't listen to him guys, do drugs.
August 12, 2013 @ 02:27 AM

Inactive

dude its gonna fry holes in ur brain

i don't recommend it

delay instant gratification 
August 12, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
ManyHenny

OP, are you okay? Report back, b.
August 12, 2013 @ 12:46 PM
99%Shit

don't listen to him guys, do drugs.
You're a goof.

narsha.narsha.narsha

August 12, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
B Low Brown

He right tho. Molly don't make you hallucinate if anything it brings out the truth, no need to take it personal 
who said anything about hallucinations. All I said was they acted different after they became regular users so i dont fuck with it. dude up there wanted to chalk it up to them being bored but thats not the case. im just not going to fuck with some shit that had changed multiple people i know. fuck that shit 

August 12, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Ruthless

look at this cool guy here guys 

Let me see those downvotes

August 12, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
Ruthless

these niggas are clowns. i know a nigga who went into heavy depression from using MDMA. these niggas can try & make up shit to fit their agenda but truth is that shit is a drug that can and probably WILL eventually fuck your shit up even if used responsibly.  

Let me see those downvotes

August 12, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
kinguah

Ruthless is right, anybody who says it won't fuck you up is wrong. molly releases all the serotonin in your brain which is the chemical that makes you happy. the reason you feel depressed in the days after taking it is because you used it all up. it will refill partially, but not entirely, and will refill less and less the more you do it. doing it occasionally wont fuck you up, but doing it even just like 1-2 a week for a long period of time can. people who are really spun out from molly tend to be depressed, spaced out, slow and act totally emotionless. 

that said, im not even anti molly, that's just the facts. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

August 12, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
StephonPurham

August 12, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
beenyce

Ruthless is right, anybody who says it won't fuck you up is wrong. molly releases all the serotonin in your brain which is the chemical that makes you happy. the reason you feel depressed in the days after taking it is because you used it all up. it will refill partially, but not entirely, and will refill less and less the more you do it. doing it occasionally wont fuck you up, but doing it even just like 1-2 a week for a long period of time can. people who are really spun out from molly tend to be depressed, spaced out, slow and act totally emotionless. 

that said, im not even anti molly, that's just the facts. 

1-2 would be wayy too often to take molly.  once every 2-3 months is best. everything else you said is pretty much on point
August 13, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
*ER!C

look at this cool guy here guys 
what is this faggot crying about?

Please login first to reply.