WDYWT Shoe Edition - 2015

Mar 21, 2014 @ 03:38
nice rick owens breh

ig : alaindusoissantequainze tumblr : www.universalisme.tumblr.com

Mar 21, 2014 @ 11:31
Vans x Wtaps

Found in the HB Starter Kit Pack
I just like the tones of the shoe, and have been wearing vans sk8 his since I was young. Your lame ass comment can also be found in this "starter kit pack" - come up with something new.

I see you're also Australian. My guess is that you're some 4 ft tall little Asian Hypebeast that wouldn't dare say that to me in person.
this was just so unnecessary. 

instagram: @timcchuan

Mar 21, 2014 @ 14:17
dope shoesVans x Wtaps

I just like the tones of the shoe, and have been wearing vans sk8 his since I was young. Your lame ass comment can also be found in this "starter kit pack" - come up with something new.

I see you're also Australian. My guess is that you're some 4 ft tall little Asian Hypebeast that wouldn't dare say that to me in person.
lol @ the blatant duck tales, if kanye didnt wear those, you wouldnt be wearing them either 
Mar 21, 2014 @ 19:03
Nice and sunny today in bumfuck Wisconsin.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

Mar 21, 2014 @ 20:58
Mar 21, 2014 @ 21:31
Mar 21, 2014 @ 23:58
^the worst is that he paid like 130 dollars for a pair of ugly stan smith smh

inb4 he says that he got them for free cuz he has connection or they were on sale or a shitty excuse

Mar 22, 2014 @ 00:00
nice rick owens breh
WEAK ASS TROLL 

>> weak ass troll

Mar 22, 2014 @ 00:50
^the worst is that he paid like 130 dollars for a pair of ugly stan smith smh

inb4 he says that he got them for free cuz he has connection or they were on sale or a shitty excuse
so aggressive smh((
Mar 22, 2014 @ 00:56

its only a matrix

Mar 22, 2014 @ 02:05
dope shoesVans x Wtaps

Watch your fucking mouth when it comes to asians

The pinoy mafia runs this site

We could make you disappear

And we'll wear your w)taps way better than you ever could
Mar 22, 2014 @ 02:49
dope shoesI just like the tones of the shoe, and have been wearing vans sk8 his since I was young. Your lame ass comment can also be found in this "starter kit pack" - come up with something new.

Just stop.

Mar 22, 2014 @ 10:11
Vans x Wtaps

Why even respond to him, and why even try that hard to defend yourself? actually, how do you catch feelings over that comment, you can't be that sensitive.
Mar 22, 2014 @ 13:41
Vans x Wtaps

Did you really catch feelings on the internet?
Mar 22, 2014 @ 17:48
Mar 22, 2014 @ 21:29
WEAK ASS TROLL 

>> weak ass troll
please give up..
Mar 22, 2014 @ 22:36
dope shoesI just like the tones of the shoe, and have been wearing vans sk8 his since I was young. Your lame ass comment can also be found in this "starter kit pack" - come up with something new.

2014...just stop
Mar 22, 2014 @ 22:47
Mar 23, 2014 @ 15:55
same boring ass WTAPS everyone else has

Mar 23, 2014 @ 19:08

http://instagram.com/h5_arek_pl

Mar 23, 2014 @ 21:23

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:12

lol @ the blatant duck tales, if kanye didnt wear those, you wouldnt be wearing them either 
been skateboarding 15 years, "lol" at you assuming something and calling it fact, fuckboy.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:15

lol. try.
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:19

Did you really catch feelings on the internet?
nope blushing
Mar 23, 2014 @ 22:33
that triple post tells me you caught mad feelings lol 
Mar 24, 2014 @ 04:49
nice fam!!! i got the green pair off the 3 dots pack. still waiting to unds em 
Mar 24, 2014 @ 10:48
been skateboarding 15 years, "lol" at you assuming something and calling it fact, fuckboy.
but still can't kickflip.

instagram: @timcchuan

Mar 24, 2014 @ 15:34

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Mar 24, 2014 @ 22:14
but still can't kickflip.
and you'd know...

fuckin idiot.
Mar 25, 2014 @ 00:05
smh kanye dickriders 

here's some real vans

ray barbee 92 

taken with my iPotato

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅( ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้)

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.