November 12, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
Cutt4210

Untitled by justinmccloud, on Flickr
November 12, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
hooper

seriously gotta stop with the filters bruh
November 12, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
grgkfyuk

If you're a grown adult and still like the way those hyper-edited photos look then you weren't read to enough as a child and it's seriously stunting the expansion and refinement of taste in your adult life now.
November 12, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
dmwalking

LMAO that pic makes me regret making this thread a sticky. 
Well hey they are my pics so can I post them how I want or do I need to meet others standards? Smh Thats what wrong with this subculture. Everyone just wants to fit in and conform to what everyone else likes or wants...
LOL nah b.  You're free to post your pics as long as they don't violate forum rules.  I'm free to say your pics are wack. That's what's wrong with this "subculture."   Everyone is OD sensitive that their horrible filters on their played out jordans get no love.     It's ironic you're talking about fitting in and conforming while rocking friggin typical jordans that the average spanish hood chick rocks....filters included.

By all means, keep posting.  This is an open forum.  But, you know, don't always expect positive feedback....because it's an open forum.

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 12, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
Gwyn

Well hey they are my pics so can I post them how I want or do I need to meet others standards? Smh Thats what wrong with this subculture. Everyone just wants to fit in and conform to what everyone else likes or wants...
He's so used to fitting in with his new Jordans, now he feels like the kid wearing those blue skating shoes from wal mart.

the feels                                why isn't anyone accepting me                                           #kotd #jordan5's                               
               obey box logo will save me                                                      I need my Levi's denim Vest

bitches love J's.                         I'm negating someone opinion,                                     with my opinion.

edit: I know I fucked that up but whatever^^

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

November 12, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
Cutt4210

LOL nah b.  You're free to post your pics as long as they don't violate forum rules.  I'm free to say your pics are wack. That's what's wrong with this "subculture."   Everyone is OD sensitive that their horrible filters on their played out jordans get no love.     It's ironic you're talking about fitting in and conforming while rocking friggin typical jordans that the average spanish hood chick rocks....filters included.

By all means, keep posting.  This is an open forum.  But, you know, don't always expect positive feedback....because it's an open forum.
I agree and everyone has a opinion. Its not about fitting in. This is hypebeast and I decided to share some pics. No worries. I wear way more then Jordans. I have just been on a Jordan kick lately because I haven't been wearing them in years. Me and some old friends decided to do some Jordan battles. Its all good tho. Guess what? I am not wearing Jordans today.
November 12, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Cutt4210

He's so used to fitting in with his new Jordans, now he feels like the kid wearing those blue skating shoes from wal mart.

the feels                                why isn't anyone accepting me                                           #kotd #jordan5's                               
               obey box logo will save me                                                      I need my Levi's denim Vest

bitches love J's.                         I'm negating someone opinion,                                     with my opinion.

edit: I know I fucked that up but whatever^^
I could careless about others opinions or fitting in. If that was the case I would have stopped posting after my first post. I dont own a obey item or a denim top for you info. So it is what is. Do you and I am going to keep doing what I do. 
November 12, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Cutt4210

November 12, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
shakeyjk

On feet today.. Stussy x Converse first string pro leather camo, Limited release

November 12, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
youngm

your pants are eating your shoes my dude
November 12, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
Fibrelight

^ that's probably a good thing
November 12, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
youngm

dead

November 12, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
Don Francisco

Some of these niggas need to go back to solecollector.
November 13, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
Cutt4210

Been on there since 07 and its dead now...
November 13, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
youngm

When you put the ellipsis at the end of every sentence it makes you seem like you're dead inside breh
November 13, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
Cutt4210

When you put the ellipsis at the end of every sentence it makes you seem like you're dead inside breh
Just a habit. Picked it up for some odd reason while writing letter and e-mails during my five years in Federal Prison. But I need to break it. 
November 13, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
Cutt4210

Also I am going to say this and be done. I have been trolling this site pretty much since it has started. So I am well aware that hypebeast is just one big flamefest. Its all good and do what you feel. I am past all that. I am just a old head that has always loved sneakers. So I can post some pics and keep it moving or I could contribute. I had a huge  e-beef with a kid named Vicious or some shit like that back in 06/07 that spilled over to back then ISS and myspace. The shit was wack as fuck but the kid was a dumbass that just didn't get it. So yeah please dont assume I am new to this. With that said, goodnight I got some basketball to watch.
November 13, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
youngm

during my five years in Federal Prison. 
November 13, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
thirdworlds

The gif made this 10x more funnier for me lol. 
November 13, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
KiddCoast

my dude basically laughed at his own joke but gets a pass cus that shit was fiiiire

Twitter: @KiddCoast

November 13, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
spenc

going for them easy upvotes razz
November 13, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
KiddCoast

Also I am going to say this and be done. I have been trolling this site pretty much since it has started. So I am well aware that hypebeast is just one big flamefest. Its all good and do what you feel. I am past all that. I am just a old head that has always loved sneakers. So I can post some pics and keep it moving or I could contribute. I had a huge  e-beef with a kid named Vicious or some shit like that back in 06/07 that spilled over to back then ISS and myspace. The shit was wack as fuck but the kid was a dumbass that just didn't get it. So yeah please dont assume I am new to this. With that said, goodnight I got some basketball to watch.
lmaaoo this nigga aint gone make it to 200 posts. HB a jungle man, either be the dinner or be the nigga with a fur coat and ivory tusks hanging from his neck son

Twitter: @KiddCoast

November 13, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
Cutt4210

cool         cool
November 13, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
Knxwledge

beaters
November 13, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
allucard317

November 13, 2013 @ 05:55 PM
mayimbe181

West 147 x Saucony "cabin fever"

Vans x WTAPS

WWW.MAYIMBE181.COM @mayimbe181 twitter & Instagram http://vimeo.com/26407824 Jimmy Fallon appearance

November 13, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

November 13, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
dmwalking

underrated shoe.

November 13, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
dmwalking

On feet today.. Stussy x Converse first string pro leather camo, Limited release

I dig these.  Nice change of pace from the typical.

November 13, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
dmwalking

LOL. Nah homie, I don't doubt that you're used to getting flamed. smile   Nice stabs btw.  

Please login first to reply.