Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 8, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
DREWKKAKE

we're only number 5 probably because its technically streetwear. id say we are the most influential tbh

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 8, 2013 @ 06:48 AM
jamesjebbia

they 4 spots off tbh bruh 
August 8, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
dmwalking

LOL.  Complex have a few writers who used to be HB fam at one point.  And it's not so much about the music forum. It's more about being early adopters.  Truth be told, I tend to hear about new artists super far advanced compared to other people just off hype beast.   The music forum could use some help though. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 8, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
chex

HB used to be #1
August 8, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
james.good

should be #1 since HB made tyler the creator who thus made supreme which was later worn by all the famous rappers making it popular to all hip hop fans
Wow very interesting. Please tell me more.
August 8, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
jawesome

Lol we don't even talk about hip hop on here though

How is this above the coli for hip hop discussion? That whole article is fucked 
Lol we used to back in the old days when HypeBeezy was on vbulletin. 

I was hoping on reviving the music forum on some Shenron type of shit this summer but work comes in between me and HypeBeezy

Top 5 dead or alive though
cool

Instagram: prxsh

August 8, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

lmao you mean to tell me "RAP"genius aint even make the list? hahahahah I knew that forum was wak

jonjakob.blogspot.com

August 9, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
De Niro

HB music forum is dead tho, but I cant believe KTT got second, fuck ass niggas
August 9, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
REVS

I don't think the music forum is dead. I think the main problem with it is that many users love to post all their work, pieces, sounds, etc but no one is willing to actually listen to each others stuff and give feedback. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 9, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
dmwalking

I don't think the music forum is dead. I think the main problem with it is that many users love to post all their work, pieces, sounds, etc but no one is willing to actually listen to each others stuff and give feedback. 
Somewhat true.  Truthfully, hip hop is the most image based that it's ever been.  If your image ain't right, no one's gonna give you a shot.  Plus, the day of the everyman is gone.  People don't really care much for relatable characters. They want larger than life, ridiculous, obnoxious, even scary.  They don't wanna listen to Ron from down the block who's still broke to remind them that they're broke. Hip hop is escapism. 

This is why dudes would rather listen to young lean over joey badass. 

Ultimately, my point is that most dudes spamming the music forum don't have a strong image. They don't have a presence. They still feel like the same 100 dudes who wanna rap that you went to high school with.  Some might even be skillful. They just lack the charisma to attract your attention.  Matter fact, I'm a stop ranting here and post this in the music forum. 

tl:dr

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 9, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
jawesome

Tyler ruined the music forum, saw how he blew up so everyone else wanted to blow up

Instagram: prxsh

Please login first to reply.