Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 5, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
cloudhype

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew any other alternative haircuts or hairstyles for black guys, that is cool and just different from what everyone else is rocking? I am not talking about eye catching/all eyes on me/ wacky/ attention seeking different. Just something different from the usual high top fade everyone is rocking or the dreads. I haven't got much hair (like mini afro level) so, i'm kinda limited. Anyone know of any alternative haircuts or something that i could get, in which i will still be able to have some hair left? I don't want to any of those old school low cuts either.

Thanks
August 5, 2013 @ 01:13 AM

Inactive

Curls
Nappy fro
Waves

Or u could just get a regular clean afro or a short cut with a taper.
August 5, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

August 5, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
oneallah

August 5, 2013 @ 01:31 AM

Inactive

If ur aim is to maximize your number of bitches however, I would recommend the Black Bieber cut. Heres a couple of pics of me with it:

As you can see, the white hoes have been flockin' ever since

August 5, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
B Low Brown

If you dark skinned you have no other option than to buzz your shit or try a mini Afro if you can pull it off

Light skinned niggas got more options 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 5, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
meFLOW

damn that black kid has beautiful flow

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

August 5, 2013 @ 01:50 AM

Inactive

If you dark skinned you have no other option than to buzz your shit or try a mini Afro if you can pull it off

tell that to 50 cent

August 5, 2013 @ 01:52 AM

Inactive

But on the real tho wut do u mean? Only liteskins can pull off waves and curls? The fuck 
August 5, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

August 5, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
cloudhype

But all these are like...nothing new..nothing too alternative or different if you get what i mean? I am tired of growing fro's. And i never keep my fro long enough to do braids as i am too impatient lol. wow, i actually have to give it to you..The black beiber look actually looks decent. I'm light skinned but i don't think i could pull that off lol. Did you perm your hair to acheive that look? I have done all the waves, the scurls, everything . you name it 
August 5, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
B Low Brown

tell that to 50 cent

It doesn't look right on him. Dark niggas have limited options that's life 

August 5, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
B Low Brown

But all these are like...nothing new..nothing too alternative or different if you get what i mean? I am tired of growing fro's. And i never keep my fro long enough to do braids as i am too impatient lol. wow, i actually have to give it to you..The black beiber look actually looks decent. I'm light skinned but i don't think i could pull that off lol. Did you perm your hair to acheive that look? I have done all the waves, the scurls, everything . you name it 
thats not really him in the pictures

August 5, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
DiMES_

Bruh I wish I could help mayne but I dont have black people hair. I know brandon jennings got some fresh cuts tho check him. Or you get a s curl type of cut I dont see too many ppls jawns rocking em

That bitch my wifey and she ain't even know it

August 5, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
curtis50cent

tell that to 50 cent

It doesn't look right on him. Dark niggas have limited options that's life 
i look good
August 5, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
mackness

Just get your hair cut like Adonis Bosso

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 5, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Whether a hairstyle looks good is dependent on your facial structure and overall style. I'd reccomend you learn how to cut/style your own hair. Once you've gained enough confidence in your skills envision a hairstyle that is unique to you and your style. That way it will be difficult for someone else to imitate your hairstyle.
August 5, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
FLVMINCO

Just go with the juice or the gumbi son, they're simplistic.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

August 5, 2013 @ 10:09 AM
johnathan

free max b 2013

August 5, 2013 @ 10:50 AM
cloudhype

thats not really him in the pictures
LOL..my bad..i'm new to hb
August 5, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
adoboFosho

just take the reverse L 

literally 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 5, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Visionary

August 5, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
Captain Al

photoshopped...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 5, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
Master Flash

If ur aim is to maximize your number of bitches however, I would recommend the Black Bieber cut. Heres a couple of pics of me with it:

As you can see, the white hoes have been flockin' ever since

That has to be a wig...

Changing the Past.

August 6, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
cloudhype

Whether a hairstyle looks good is dependent on your facial structure and overall style. I'd reccomend you learn how to cut/style your own hair. Once you've gained enough confidence in your skills envision a hairstyle that is unique to you and your style. That way it will be difficult for someone else to imitate your hairstyle.
That is so true. My only obstacle in regards to learning how to cut my own hair, would be laziness and lack of money. I have quite a few haircut ideas in my head but i just don't know how to descirbe them and neither have i seen them online.
August 6, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
cloudhype

Just go with the juice or the gumbi son, they're simplistic.
would totally go for either of those., but however in london, literally every black dude is rocking either of the two
August 6, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
cloudhype

just take the reverse L 

literally 

I have a loooong forehead so, it would just make my hairline to go past infinity and beyond lol
August 6, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

August 6, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
harmonylocs

Shave it off. Nappy hair isn't going to get you a job.
August 6, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
eidaow

yung la's haircut

~ h a n s u m ~

Please login first to reply.