300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
July 31, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
Saduka

suspended

Not too long ago (2 months) I've sold 10 items that totaled to $1500. Within that time frame I've been wiring the payments from my paypal to my bank account. But after 2 weeks have gone by none of the payments I wired ended up clearing, I have 100% positive feedback 255(blue star) member since 2009. I called paypal and they told me I was receiving huge amount of payments from different countries and they have to freeze the transfers for "security reasons" which boggled my mind since that's what ebay/PayPal is used for. I give it a couple more days which led to weeks and now 3 months and still nothing. I googled some stuff and saw a couple success letters that people have made and got their money, they also suggested to copy and edit the letter to my situation and email to 20+ @paypal.com emails which i think no one uses or dont give a F*/$@. I called again and told them i sent warning letter about how I will take them to a small claim court if they don't release my funds within a certain date and they pretty much said "GO AHEAD". This is bull@%&* I never violated any of there agreement/user terms.

Has anyone been in the same situation as this that could possibly help or throw me some tips?
July 31, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
Captain Al

send the $1500 to my paypal

i'll help you outsmile

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 31, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
Saduka

suspended

send the $1500 to my paypal

i'll help you out
lol i already sent it to my bank acc and it still hasn't cleared which i find very odd... I called recently and they said "they found nothing wrong" with my acc but cant give me an explanation for it.. 
July 31, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
thekidrt

paypal is so shitty but its probably the most accepted for online buying. sorry to hear that 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

July 31, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
Saduka

suspended

paypal is so shitty but its probably the most accepted for online buying. sorry to hear that 
unfortunately :/ Hopefully square ready comes up with something soon... im ready to switch
July 31, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
_TerenceDion

yeah I ran into some hang ups but not to that extent. im tired of paypal but we dont really have any other options available.
July 31, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
Villain™

fuck it, start buying shit online with bitcoins. 3 bitcoins for a preme beanie lmfao

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 31, 2013 @ 01:05 PM
Soul Rize

dam nigga u got scamed. paypay ALWAYS pay you first. if they freeze or hold it its a scam. go to that email and go ahead and move around the paypal logo. just double click and you'll know

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 31, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
MuffinsNightmare

dam nigga u got scamed. paypay ALWAYS pay you first. if they freeze or hold it its a scam. go to that email and go ahead and move around the paypal logo. just double click and you'll know
Yeah but he called paypal directly and they were aware of it and said THEY froze it. So that's no scam.confused

Only thing I can think of is someone you received money from is super sus and they linked you with that person.But payapl not offering an explanation or resolution after 3 months is pretty weird. Sue them fuck it.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

July 31, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
Black Adam

Key PayPal's car and post pics.
July 31, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
newt

fuck it, start buying shit online with bitcoins. 3 bitcoins for a preme beanie lmfao
i don't think even a quarter of the members here are familiar with bitcoins
July 31, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
Canvas08

i don't think even a quarter of the members here are familiar with bitcoins
they talk about bitcoins all the time on mainstream news web, tv, print, whatever

i think at least 60% of americans know what bitcoins are
July 31, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Soul Rize

Yeah but he called paypal directly and they were aware of it and said THEY froze it. So that's no scam.

Only thing I can think of is someone you received money from is super sus and they linked you with that person.But payapl not offering an explanation or resolution after 3 months is pretty weird. Sue them fuck it.
yea but if the number he got was from the fake email that says contact this number if you having any troubles then its  a scam. if he offically called paypal which i've never done before then idk.

July 31, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
SHARKlN

Paypal sucks, but then again, crediting the internet's flea market is such a shit show of logistics, I don't blame no one else for steppin in the ring
July 31, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Saduka

suspended

Yeah but he called paypal directly and they were aware of it and said THEY froze it. So that's no scam.

yea but if the number he got was from the fake email that says contact this number if you having any troubles then its  a scam. if he offically called paypal which i've never done before then idk.
I didn't get a fake email or so, I received money from my buyers via eBay and cleared to my paypal acc. I wired those payments to my bank and thats when I noticed its taking a while for paypal to wire my funds to my bank acc... usually the longest I've heard was "21 days" but then i've been seeing on other forums they would hold it for 180 days to make some type of profit which i find ridiculous cause small companys have been going bankrupt cause of what they've been doing.  
July 31, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
Soul Rize

dang b idk what to tell you now. paypal dun fucked up and gonna fail soon?

August 2, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
Saduka

suspended

dang b idk what to tell you now. paypal dun fucked up and gonna fail soon?
i guess my only options is to open a small claim at my local court. 
August 2, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
lovedmndlife

that blows big time, hopefully it works out for you

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 2, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
Unreachable

It could be because you were wiring a lot of money in a short amount of time. Paypal's just BS'ing the suspicion that it's dirty money and whatnot and froze it. Keep harassing them.

Please login first to reply.