from02hero

he doesn't look like a bad influence kid @ all
August 1, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
AD

Looking like steph curry

Immitation is suicide

August 1, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
Black Donald Trump

dont underestimate a knife...i know the cops had their guns drawn and had the whole advantage but a knife is deadly bruh.

the cops were just doing what they're trained to do, kid was asking for it, shouldve just dropped the knife...
I don't wanna watch the OP video because I don't wanna get riled up. But from the comments it sounds like dude was inside a bus. If that's the case, the 21 foot rule should not apply.  Also, if they had a tazer, then they had a means to end this conflict without death.  This was excessive force.  

Was the guy acting crazy? Violent? Belligerent?  Sure. Why was no one asking if this guy may have had mental illness? Why is no one asking who his family is? Basically what happened is that cops are so in love with their "authority" and the increasing evidence that there are no repercussions for murder, even on video.....what happened was they didn't like that this kid wasn't doing what thy said instantly.  And so the punished him for defying them. They were not concerned about safety.  They were safe.  He wasn't. They weren't concerned with his safety at all. 

Racist, fascist shooting. Bottom line.  And anyone taking the cops side are likely racist. But John Lamone doesn't even hide the fact. 
please don't make it about race, i know theres a lot of fucked up rascist shit that goes down but this obviously is not one of them, and saying it is just plays into the stereotype of people trying to make everything about race.  i mean really he looks like a pampered white kid in the pic above, wearing a burberry shirt lol this kid was born rich.
he got shot because he refused to drop a deadly weapon while surrounded by police with guns drawn, while continually calling them pussies for not shooting. he was literally asking for it.
like i said before, its sad yes and probably could have been handled better, but honestly he could have easily prevented his death had he just dropped the knife. believe me i don't usually side with asshole cops, but idk what people expect in cases like this.
August 2, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
AmericanLegend

this shit happens on the daily in skeena terrace bruh
dont trip

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.