Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 30, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
that dude

suspended

July 30, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
SonOfRise

Kid was instigating.
Most people take the persons who got killed side but I mean if the cop called the kid a pussy and the kid shot him then what? Would it even matter? No. But yet it happens a lot hoodlum fucking kids start shit and expect no consiquences.
Set an example out of hoodlums.

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

July 30, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
2 Phone Shawty

some fucked up world we live in

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

July 30, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
Justice Taylor

Kid was instigating.

Most people take the persons who got killed side but I mean if the cop called the kid a pussy and the kid shot him then what? Would it even matter? No. But yet it happens a lot hoodlum fucking kids start shit and expect no consiquences.

NIgga, no.
July 30, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
YoungRizal

Lol everyone legit talkin bout this at work. Was the dude who got shot black? 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 30, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
nightwalker

dude barely got half a step forward and he got blasted 9 times when he wasn't even near a cop and got tasered for a knife smh
July 30, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
unoedoe

There's a pic of him in the article. Middle eastern (confused
July 30, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
unoedoe

doublepostdoe
July 30, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
NIFTY

There's a pic of him in the article. Middle eastern (
Syrian.

I knew this kid personally. Went to the same high school but he was definitely NOT hood and wouldn't hurt a fly. 

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/07/28/man_dies_in_street_showdown_with_police.html
July 30, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
petrol

copper took his fucking time shooting. casually pausing
July 30, 2013 @ 04:35 AM

Inactive

Kid was instigating.

ur a fucking idiot. stfu. no ones life was in danger except the kids himself. shoot a person armed with a knife whos not near anyone 9 times? u find that normal?
July 30, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
oneallah

why did he have the knife doe?
July 30, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
It's Only Hype

Cops shoot first and ask questions later
July 30, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
beck0n

this nigga was asking to get shot.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

July 30, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
SonOfRise

Kid was instigating.

ur a fucking idiot. stfu. no ones life was in danger except the kids himself. shoot a person armed with a knife whos not near anyone 9 times? u find that normal?
Lol

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

July 30, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
cheyaaa

I hate dude dressing like this spitting profanity and acting tough. 

Sad to say he got what he came for.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 30, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
Fedora Overlord

I just want to know how they thought it was a good idea to taze the dude AFTER he was shot 9 times. The entire fucking purpose of a tazer is to prevent this sort of shit from happening.

SMH at people taking the cops side, sure the kid was 100% in the wrong and should of just put the knife down, does that mean he deserved to loose his life? fuck no.

It's like cops get in this rush to do something, anything... and just start fucking shooting. If the situation was just left to simmer down with patience and logic used, kid would of got the punishment he deserved and no one would of died.
July 31, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
jaeyoung

The police had to shoot 9 times and use a taser gun to stop an 18 year old with a 3-inch knife trapped inside a bus. Are you fucking kidding me? There were so many ways to go about this situation where it did not involve the death of anyone. This is a first degree murder. 
July 31, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
Black Donald Trump

i mean, this what cops are supposed to do, this happens when you refuse to drop a weapon with police, i'm not sure what he expected, this could very well have been suicide by cop (happens a lot) 

unfortunate and sad yes, but ya like idk what else you would expect threatening cops with weapons

the fucked up thing is that when cops shoot, they are told to empty their clip, so basically any time they do so it is meant to kill, which is a rule that i think should be changed.
July 31, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
tunnelno5

you just have to do as told when it comes to police. don't act up, can't beat the system that way. 

http://tunnelno5.bandcamp.com http://tunnelno5.tumblr.com http://www.youtube.com/user/TUNNELNO5beats/videos http://twitter.com/tunnelno5

July 31, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
unknown force

did they actually hit him 9 times? cuz i wanna know how he was still holding the knife if he got hit 9 times. on that cyborg lifestyle 
July 31, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
Master Flash

I was always told there is three sides to every story. Your side, his side... and the truth.

At the end of the day, cops are taught to put themselves in a position to "Go Home". Being a cop is one of the most dangerous jobs out there at some points. I mean, they wee pretty deep, but I'm sure none of those nigga's was trying to get stabbed. Ha Ha! 

But he didn't have a gun though, they could have just tasered him from the jump... or he could have just listened and dropped the got damn knife. 

HA HA! Humans are stubborn as hell.

Changing the Past.

July 31, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
romel

Fuck da planet earf
July 31, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
YoungRizal

There's a pic of him in the article. Middle eastern (

He's not black so nobody is gonna talk bout him. Thank god. I wouldn't want another speech from a black "higher ranking" 

July 31, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
lyve

dont underestimate a knife...i know the cops had their guns drawn and had the whole advantage but a knife is deadly bruh.

the cops were just doing what they're trained to do, kid was asking for it, shouldve just dropped the knife...
July 31, 2013 @ 02:12 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

This happened to a dude I knew in high school. Same situation but at a movie theater. He died.

I think this was overkill as hell and unjustified.
At the same time people think they won't get laid down doing stupid shit like that??confused
Life is not a game. Master your high dumb ass. and always remember...

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

July 31, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
dmwalking

dont underestimate a knife...i know the cops had their guns drawn and had the whole advantage but a knife is deadly bruh.

the cops were just doing what they're trained to do, kid was asking for it, shouldve just dropped the knife...
I don't wanna watch the OP video because I don't wanna get riled up. But from the comments it sounds like dude was inside a bus. If that's the case, the 21 foot rule should not apply.  Also, if they had a tazer, then they had a means to end this conflict without death.  This was excessive force.  

Was the guy acting crazy? Violent? Belligerent?  Sure. Why was no one asking if this guy may have had mental illness? Why is no one asking who his family is? Basically what happened is that cops are so in love with their "authority" and the increasing evidence that there are no repercussions for murder, even on video.....what happened was they didn't like that this kid wasn't doing what thy said instantly.  And so the punished him for defying them. They were not concerned about safety.  They were safe.  He wasn't. They weren't concerned with his safety at all. 

Racist, fascist shooting. Bottom line.  And anyone taking the cops side are likely racist. But John Lamone doesn't even hide the fact. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 31, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
YoungRizal

^ Toronto police barely gets action my friend. They are really thirsty with these type of scenario. I did not see the reason as to shoot the man down.

August 1, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
It's Only Hype

August 1, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
iggyhaxor

who the fuck caressssssssssssssssssss

its like that one other dumbass that shot that other dumbass kid that everyone got all buthurt about

people kill people all the goddamn time.
its been happening since the dawn of man.

get the fuck over it

Please login first to reply.