Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 28, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
99%Shit

Both worlds.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 29, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
Ultimate Man Ray

where can i still buy em old nokia phones doe

:)

July 29, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
Black Adam

go back to the OG sidekick bruh

Bruh it was all about that Tony Hawk joint. got this shit for my birthday. cool

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

July 29, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
thekidrt

I broke my iphone 4s so I had to use a Razr for a while. It was absolutely miserable. It's a lot slower, harder to text, poor camera, lack of apps, couldn't listen to music, didn't have a GPS. Thankfully I bought a new iphone after like three weeks. Just wouldn't recommend that path. Also makes you look mad broke lol.

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

July 29, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
Cardn'l

I broke my iphone 4s so I had to use a Razr for a while. It was absolutely miserable. It's a lot slower, harder to text, poor camera, lack of apps, couldn't listen to music, didn't have a GPS. Thankfully I bought a new iphone after like three weeks. Just wouldn't recommend that path. Also makes you look mad broke lol.
Damn, its crazy to think we have come that far in only like 5 years when it comes to what phones can do now. I can't believe the Razr didn't even have music. Damn B. 

You're Welcome.

July 30, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
thekidrt

Damn, its crazy to think we have come that far in only like 5 years when it comes to what phones can do now. I can't believe the Razr didn't even have music. Damn B. 
yeah the razr was like ground breaking too used to stunt with that shit. answering calls by flippin it open like a badass and then closin it shut like a g. shit mad you the god lmao.

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

July 30, 2013 @ 09:50 AM
De Niro

Anybody remember these commercials constantly being played round 2005 - 2006? I thought this joint was mad dope

Please login first to reply.