July 23, 2013 @ 04:28 PM

what do you guys use to look your best? any recommendations/tips on hair products, skin care, and shit like that?
July 23, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
hbphilly

kiehls for skin care
July 23, 2013 @ 04:48 PM

kiehls for skin care
any products you recommend from there?
July 23, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
wehatelondon

suspended

natural beauty 

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 23, 2013 @ 06:06 PM
Mr_Chukes

You can try the anothony logistics set. It works pretty well and isn't too harsh. 
July 23, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
xxxyungoonxxx

July 23, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
hbphilly

kiehls for skin care
any products you recommend from there?
http://www.kiehls.com/Facial-Fuel-Energizing-Face-Wash/616,default,pd.html?start=4&cgid=men-cleansers-pre-shave
http://www.kiehls.com/Blue-Herbal-Gel-Cleanser/544,default,pd.html?cgid=face-cleansers-scrubs&cm_vc=Search&start=3&q=blue%20herbal
July 23, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
dmwalking

Electric shaver for my facial hair during the week. I get razor bumps on my neck if I shave too often with razors. So I got an electric shaver to stay looking clean shaven even if it's not the closest shave.  Then I'll razor shave on weekends. 

For my face, use a deep cleaning cream cleanser 6 days a week. Use a scrub/exfoliant 1 day a week.  

And if you have legit problem skin, proactive legit works. There was a time I had it bad and proactive had my face baby ass smooth. 

Also, use and electric shaver for your balls. Keeps them smooth enough to be lickable without giving you hella itch. Do NOT use clippers. You will nick your skin. Ball skin is mad thin. You will cut yourself with clippers. 

Don't nair your balls.  You'll get a chemical burn.   And don't shave your pubes that often. Bush is bad, but it seems girls kinda like a little fuzz as long as it ain't sand papery stubble. 

Don't wash your hair every day or you'll dry it out.   Keep your nails clean.  If you get manicures, don't get that clear polish. Just have them buff em.  Jagged fingers do not feel good on clitorises.  (What's plural for clitoris? Clitoriconfused

That's all I can think of for now. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

July 23, 2013 @ 10:47 PM

anyone dealt with acne scars before? got any tips on products or home remedies that helped for them? I don't really have acne, just the occasional breakouts or so but they have left scars.

I also picked up the Olay Pro-X cleansing system a couple days ago. Does wonders tbh, and it was cheap AF. first day after using it, a majority of my breakouts disappeared and the pimples that were left were flattened out. 

But my normal routine is:

Morning: 
- Shower, Brush Teeth, Hair Products
-Cleanse face with Brush 
-Apply moisturizer

Night Time:
-Cleanse face with Brush
-apply Honey&Cinnamon face mask to help with the acne/acne scars 
Rinse after 30 min
-Apply Lemon juice on face to fade with the acne/acne scars too
-Moisturize
-Go to sleep with the lemon juice on my face

you guys got any tips or see anything I shouldn't really do or should change in my routine?!
July 24, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
gamesnacks

That's all I can think of for now. 
I like how your grooming techniques center around scoring. LOL
July 24, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
lovedmndlife

Shave face every second day, moisturise  face after shaving, cut hair every two weeks with clippers (no Number) so its very short, also cut nails when hair gets cut, cant stand being that shabby looking dude, feel dirty

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

July 24, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
_TerenceDion

Shave face every second day, moisturise  face after shaving, cut hair every two weeks with clippers (no Number) so its very short, also cut nails when hair gets cut, cant stand being that shabby looking dude, feel dirty
sounds like my routine.
July 24, 2013 @ 04:05 AM

For acne scars 
Only apply the mask for 3 days, everyonce ina while if you feel like your skin is dirty, boil somewater move it to the side so no more boiling, put some sea salt in it, and lay a towel over your head and keep your head over for about 10-15 minutes so the steam cleans out your pores.
What kind of brush are you using for your face? or products your using..? take breaks for lemon juice, like have 2 days to where you dont use it during the week, your skin needs to breath.
Invest into a better mask-
how effective is the bio oil for you??

Currently using these:

July 24, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
slytendencies

Do any of you guys go to get your eyebrows done or cleaned up?

And @012796 i'm currently using that Neutrogena facial wash as well and its working real good for me
July 24, 2013 @ 04:55 AM

And @012796 i'm currently using that Neutrogena facial wash as well and its working real good for me
awesome, is the Neutrogena facial scrub something you use twice a day/ once a day/ or a sometimes during the week?

I pluck like under my eyebrows to clean it up a bit, but if I haven't done it in a while, i go get it threaded. But I hate how it looks right after cause it looks way too clean and feminine. But a few days after I get it threaded, it looks good.
July 24, 2013 @ 04:58 AM

It was good, i don't have anymore acne scars though.
just read the reviews off of skin websites? just type into google bio oil review
How often do you use a scrub?
I stick to mostly organic products, but when i do get pimples 
i use this as facewash for nightime 
 benzoyl is great exspecially at 10% but dries out your skin.. this runs about 10-11 dollars
and apply this on a pimple when going to sleep you can use any acne gel i guess from walgreens for like 3-4 dollars.
lemon juice wont always do you justice to where your skin can tolerant it and you wont see anymore results
but my natural facewash is african black soap 2-4 dollars 
use a better moisturizer my dude, if you have a GNC near you..
i use this at night 2 dollars from GNC , if my skin is very dry at night i use this 

In the morning or 
was planning on picking up that Cetaphil soon! probably gonna pick up that GNC one you recommended since its so cheap. thanks bro, will look into the bio oil
July 24, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
temper

anyone dealt with acne scars before? got any tips on products or home remedies that helped for them? I don't really have acne, just the occasional breakouts or so but they have left scars.

I also picked up the Olay Pro-X cleansing system a couple days ago. Does wonders tbh, and it was cheap AF. first day after using it, a majority of my breakouts disappeared and the pimples that were left were flattened out. 

But my normal routine is:

Morning: 
- Shower, Brush Teeth, Hair Products
-Cleanse face with Brush 
-Apply moisturizer

Night Time:
-Cleanse face with Brush
-apply Honey&Cinnamon face mask to help with the acne/acne scars 
Rinse after 30 min
-Apply Lemon juice on face to fade with the acne/acne scars too
-Moisturize
-Go to sleep with the lemon juice on my face

you guys got any tips or see anything I shouldn't really do or should change in my routine?!
Laser surgery tbh

The fuck you looking at....

July 24, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
slytendencies

awesome, is the Neutrogena facial scrub something you use twice a day/ once a day/ or a sometimes during the week?

I pluck like under my eyebrows to clean it up a bit, but if I haven't done it in a while, i go get it threaded. But I hate how it looks right after cause it looks way too clean and feminine. But a few days after I get it threaded, it looks good.
I usually use the wash once a day after i shower, sometimes if i feel my skin a bit too dry i'll skip it for a day.

And ok cool i clean my eyebrows up myself too but have been debating if i should go get them threaded or not, maybe i'll go try it now

And if you have acne scarring, Proactiv has that 3 step solution stuff to prevent breakouts but one of the creams also clears acne scars really well i suggest you try it, costs like 15 bucks and lasts for a while, worked really well for me.
July 24, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
downbyone

Benzyol Peroxide after every shower man, it keeps acne away ( make sure you scrub your face with cleanser first) it keeps your face clear af

OF.M bangin on ya FM

July 25, 2013 @ 12:19 PM
Herban

Ayo Cetaphil facial wash/moisturizer. Palmer's Cocoa butter. A haircut every monday. Nails, a niggas nails alway need to be kept. You don't have to get them shits done or anything but at least clip them often.
July 25, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

July 25, 2013 @ 06:00 PM

murray's beeswax for hair

suave baby powder smelling lotion
murrays has a good strong hold but its hard to get out of the hair which I hate. 
anyone got any decently priced alternatives? preferably a pomade with really strong hold but not alot of shine?
July 25, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
Stellar

Currently using this. Has a little too much shine than I'd prefer, but I got it on sale. 

senior citizen

July 25, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
KiddCoast

where to cop bio oil?

Twitter: @KiddCoast

July 25, 2013 @ 06:34 PM

Currently using this. Has a little to much shine than I'd prefer, but I got it on sale. 
how's the hold?
July 25, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
theh00d

murrays has a good strong hold but its hard to get out of the hair which I hate. 
anyone got any decently priced alternatives? preferably a pomade with really strong hold but not alot of shine?
Fuck that wax shit, just use a water soluble product to get it out easily

ourdaysofbeingwild.tumblr.com Check my sale listing: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/212986

July 25, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
SHARKlN

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
July 25, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
It's Only Hype

Fuck that wax shit, just use a water soluble product to get it out easily
Layrite is good because of that. They got a "regular" and super hold
July 25, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
BTD

Whats a good deodorant?

I need some shit dat dosent leave white stains and blocks dat sweat good

Black Panther member

July 25, 2013 @ 11:25 PM

Whats a good deodorant?

I need some shit dat dosent leave white stains and blocks dat sweat good

degree or dove for dry. For wet ones, I use the gillette clear gel and it drys after seconds upon application so no white stains 

Please login first to reply.