August 24, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
Glo'bito

Man im so excited for the next superhero movies coming out

And have you heard that hans zimmer is handling the score for Amazing spiderman 2!!! 

Hans zimmer is probably the secret to why The Dark knight trilogy and Man of steel were so epic
Cause music is the most valuable part in films because it grabs emotion

- Tracy Jackson 
Best superhero music was the og spiderman trilogy, idk who did that music tho but they need to get that nigga
disagreed, 
nolans dark knight trilogy had the best theme music, that shit was so dramatic
and yes, dc has to get there shit together, but dc does def not have as mjuch resources as marvel doe, marvel is funded basically by FUCKING DISNEY, they have unlimited amounts of money, can make whatever fucking movie they want, 
dc has to be very careful in how they finance there movies, and yeah, i hope this man of steel thing sets dc up for justice league, etc. so they can catch up with marvel, the only good thing dc ever did (in a live movie) imo was nolans trilogy, and man of steel, green lantern(honestly imo wasnt really that bad, want to see the sequel so gl can continue on as well, they def need a reboot of the director though, 
snyder is alright actually
you tripping hard green lantern was ass and DC blessed us with movies like watch men, v for vendetta  and RED.
Watchmen was a great movie. hella underrated, never read the comic so I dgaf if it was true to the book or not but visually it was amazing.

personally I think ben affleck wouldnt be bad. people thought heath ledger wouldnt be a good Joker

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

August 24, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
ManyHenny

Rumor spreading that Bryan Cranston is cast as Lex Luthor, but no confirmation yet.
August 24, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
chief

Affleck's run as Batman, as claimed by the site, will be for around 13 films including standalone Batman movies as well as appearances in other DC films. Warner Bros. may be aiming for a universe that crosses over a lot more than what Marvel and Disney have put forth.
13 films of affleck as batman?

what. the. fuck.

•••

August 24, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
ManyHenny

Again, don't believe everything posted in that article. I lol'd at Matt Damon as Aquaman/MM.
August 24, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
oneallah

Affleck's run as Batman, as claimed by the site, will be for around 13 films including standalone Batman movies as well as appearances in other DC films. Warner Bros. may be aiming for a universe that crosses over a lot more than what Marvel and Disney have put forth.

what. the. fuck.
yo, that means that by the time they get to the 15th and they have a 4 year difference between each movie, ben affleck will be like 75 yrs old

i higly doubt its gonna be 15 films

i really hope they get this man of steel sequel right man

i loled at afflecks boston accent as batman lol
August 24, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
chief

i'm beginning to doubt the credibility of that article but, it included smaller appearances in other marvel films, not just batman based

•••

August 24, 2013 @ 12:50 PM
suparise71

suspended

what. the. fuck.
yo, that means that by the time they get to the 15th and they have a 4 year difference between each movie, ben affleck will be like 75 yrs old

i higly doubt its gonna be 15 films

i really hope they get this man of steel sequel right man

i loled at afflecks boston accent as batman lol
Christian Bale is English
Rumor spreading that Bryan Cranston is cast as Lex Luthor, but no confirmation yet.
this guy ?

FUCKSAKE!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

we need Mark Strong!!!

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 24, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
Pantic

^both would be dope luthors tbh
August 24, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
ManyHenny

If they're bringing in Sinestro in future JL movies, Mark Strong should reprise his role as Sinestro.

Cranston as Luthor would be GOAT. You guys don't watch Breaking Bad?
August 24, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
mackness

Christian Bale is too G.O.A.T. of an actor for Affleck to even stand a chance. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 24, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
offensive-commenter

the rock as batman would be nice.
August 24, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
suparise71

suspended

Fuck the Rock and fuck Vin Diesel 

I hate both them actors there so annoying vin diesel is a faggot and the Rock cant act. Infact they both cant.

- Tracy Jackson

August 24, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
suparise71

suspended

Christian Bale is too G.O.A.T. of an actor for Affleck to even stand a chance. 
I said this to my dad

the thing is Christian Bale is the most dedicated actor out! the amount of times hes lost weight, put on weight, put on muscle 

He takes acting serious, fuck! hes english and he plays in all different sorts of accents from american to irish.

I hope ben affleck fucks this up so that people see that Christian Bale is the only one who can do this properally

- Tracy Jackson 

August 24, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
DREWKKAKE

fuck.. the more I think about it, I hope that DC is trying to go ape shit with their new 52 universe thing.  It also starts out with the usual alien attack that brings them all together.  If i really really had it my way, i would do a 45 minute backstory(supermaynestyle) then fastforward and pick it up around a Doom storyline or tower of babel.  Batman is too smart and knows the power cant betrusted so he has contingency plans to destroy them then someone else gets ahold of that info. blah blah blah. 

But back to batman vs superman. This will be the best batman ever seen on screen.. He will be well researched on superman and outsmart him in every way.  He will anticipate every move superman will make, knowing the extent of supermans powers, and we will probably see kryptonite.  Superman's biggest weakness is the kindness he learned growing up as a human. 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

August 24, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
suparise71

suspended

Fuck! I think ben affleck was already casted ages ago as batman!

Because theres a video about ben affleck directing Justice League and he said no obviously cause it was to early to announce 

So yeah i think this whole JL, Batman vs Superman thing has already been planned out! still Fuck ben affleck and bring back Christian Bale

- Tracy Jackson

August 25, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
vagabond

all ben affleck has to do is a good job playing bruce wayne role. c'mon, how hard would it be to play the role of a masked vigilante who fights crime?
August 25, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
Glo'bito

oh god I hope thats not true. that would be terrible

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

August 26, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
chief

i guess i'll give affleck the benefit of the doubt after all the shit ledger caught after being cast as the joker...

•••

Please login first to reply.