Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 19, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
zzzboy

^ this nigga got TROLLED
July 20, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
RealFlyBoiShawn

120? for a white tee, that's some swagg less shit right there.
July 20, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
yungdeath

people who bought this are dumb
like you going to be in room full of bitches and they going to be like "this nigga on egyptian cotton wow can u say bj"
probably gonna spill kool aid on it the first day
fuck boi take ur ass to foot locker and get you a tall tee
nigga go to walmart and get a pack a hanes
120$$ isn't even high fashion, it just a rip off. 
niggas killin eachother over jordans that price
how many niggas died over this shirt b

rant over
July 20, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
zzzboy

that would be hilarious if you spilled kool aid on your apc white tee.  it's like an ironic culture clash.
July 20, 2013 @ 08:53 AM
Tony Montana

If it ain't good enough for itslavish it aint good enough for me.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 20, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
suparise71

he proved that he is full of shit
LOL like this cornball psuedo-revolutionary hadn't already been doing that for a while. Cacs and asians eat him up though. Hype isn't nothing new; he didn't prove shit. His name could be attached to virtually any product and he'd make it a must-have overnight.

No different then when ASAP linked up with Black Scale and all that shit sold out within minutes. All of these brands do the same shit. 

I'm just disappointed he picked such basic ass items, he could've done minimalism in a more guccier way. 

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 20, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
mysteriousteenagerGX

people need to stop crying over this shit, its not the first time somethings completely overpriced, and still bought
July 20, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
optikk

July 20, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
SoleFresh87

Get Ketchup on it and your life is ruined.

But i get your point .

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 20, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
BuddyOmar

he proved that he is full of shit
LOL like this cornball psuedo-revolutionary hadn't already been doing that for a while. Cacs and asians eat him up though. Hype isn't nothing new; he didn't prove shit. His name could be attached to virtually any product and he'd make it a must-have overnight.

No different then when ASAP linked up with Black Scale and all that shit sold out within minutes. All of these brands do the same shit. 

I'm just disappointed he picked such basic ass items, he could've done minimalism in a more guccier way. 

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson
LMAO at Kanye's contempt for those white people

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 20, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
thrillmatic

that would be hilarious if you spilled kool aid on your apc white tee.  it's like an ironic culture clash.
hahaha tru

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 20, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
ice13water

yall are stupid as fuck those shirts are on some Aladdin type quality.  i'm rich though so i bought one to use as a jizzrag

#lavish
not a bad idea, my dog uses it to whipe his paws after a walk 
July 21, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
nochurch

No. A.P.C. clothes always sells out. has nothing to do with that punk black.

Dummy, do they sell out in 30 seconds though?

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 21, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
oneallah

now Im not at all into fashion, but how was this a collab?

did they sit ye down and thought of some ideas and the last one to ride with was "yeah lets have a plain white tee!"?
beleive it or not, kanye sat down with people from apc, and ye told them what the sizes will be, how long, how wide, shit like that and im guessing they decided on a plain white tee that costs 120bucks, people before me said it right, you pay for the name and thats it, why pay for a ralph lauren polo tee when you can walk into a dollar store and buy a fake polo tee for 5 bucks, looks the same and feels the same,
i myself spend money on shit just for the name, why buy bape or supreme hoodies when you can buy from from rocawear, i mean its still a hoodie right?, made of cotton?

@phenomenon, no sir, this shit sold out quick because it had something to do with kanye west
if kanyewest does a collab tommorrow with payless for the shaq sneakers(lmao) and creates a yeezy version of them and prices them at $350 there will be a line around the block of hypewhores lining up to buy them
July 21, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
DStyles

That cotton was Egyptian mummy cotton they used to wrap Pimp C's body with when he died. Hence the "been trill" logo on the graphic tee and skeleton on it.
How does this post have 6 thumbs down

Post of the year 

egyptian mummy cotton used to wrap pimp c's body - dead

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 21, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
Villain™

Pimp c was a bitch.
thats a violation, and you from texas!

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 21, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
inaninstant

For the record, I really do understand quality. But I also understand exploitation. I'm all for capitalism, but I'm not letting that junk hypnotize me into wanting something that's a straight gouge price. Dudes are marketing victims. I cant be that.
Pyrex is about 1000x worse though my dude. Any rapper wearing that I lose major respect for
July 21, 2013 @ 08:47 AM
Luther_lennon

July 23, 2013 @ 07:59 AM
_TerenceDion

I mean im sure the guy wouldnt buy kirklands shit so he wont sell at that price lol.

Please login first to reply.