FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 17, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
nat turner

What's really good tho. you view/categorize people ppl in groups of races/ethnicities or just as humans. don't see color?

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

July 17, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
ftx

The truth is that certain races have certain traits be it good or bad and since people of the same race generally hang out with each other = they rub off those traits 

I try my best to view people as humans but i'm no saint 
July 17, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

as races, only white people view others as only human.

:)

July 17, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
smartmonkey

We are the human race. I am not oblivious to their features, but to me I respect them all equally.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 17, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

We are the human race. I am not oblivious to their features, but to me I respect them all equally.
What do you have to say about privileges giving to certain races?

July 17, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
jamesjebbia

humans unless we're talking about preferences on chicks
July 17, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
Black Donald Trump

Most the time humans but if someone comes up with some racist shit i do see the whiteness that usually surrounds them.
white people are really no more racist than anyone else
July 17, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
smartmonkey

You mean white privilege and affirmative action for blacks? I agree it's wrong but nothing can be done about it. Just move forward with an open mind, be educated and look past a person's skin color and more their characteristics.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 17, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
Okay.

by their clothing 

where the azn girls at

July 17, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
Swerve.

It's more about economic class tbh. Like poor inner city/under funded children from a long line of one parent households are going to act the same whether they're black or white, but do to some unfortunate events in history there are more blacks who fit that category than anyone else. What is it like 72 percent of blacks have one parent? Where I live its easy to just see everyone as people because even or "poor"are raised correctly because it's a smallish town (nobodies really poor here though) like here whenever I see an interracial couple (im in one right now ) is so normal because everyone is on the same level in every category, but when I see like the ghetto black people come into where I work, even I as a black man start to view them more on their appearance and race than on anything they've done, but it's more because of their environment and back ground that they're like that so I don't usually use race as a discriminatory stimulus. You smell me?
July 17, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
FailedPrayer

I love everybody equally. I'm not one to judge, considering my fucked up background.
July 17, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
Yerm

There is no such thing as race from an anthropology point of view. Anyone whose taken Soc 101 or any type of Anthropology course should be aware of that fact.
July 17, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
SonOfRise

We are all Gods children.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 18, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

You mean white privilege and affirmative action for blacks? I agree it's wrong but nothing can be done about it. Just move forward with an open mind, be educated and look past a person's skin color and more their characteristics.
so are you oblivious to racism and discrimination of races? Let me ask you are you white?

July 18, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
goldANDsacks

other than race, do you ever see people as something else? do you see all fat people a certain way, or do you see them as just humans? what about really flamboyant dudes? what about people in wheelchairs? do you see them as handicapped, or just humans?   

ignoring race is NOT the answer to fighting racism. "i don't see race. i see people" is a racist statement. it should be "i see race, and it doesn't matter". 
July 18, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
It's Only Hype

View people in terms of box logos
July 18, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
Captain Al

other than race, do you ever see people as something else? do you see all fat people a certain way, or do you see them as just humans? what about really flamboyant dudes? what about people in wheelchairs? do you see them as handicapped, or just humans?   

ignoring race is NOT the answer to fighting racism. "i don't see race. i see people" is a racist statement. it should be "i see race, and it doesn't matter". 
this.
colorblindness is a more obtrusive means to racism, and it is even more effective than admitting your are indeed a racist.
Yes, discrimination and prejudice are forms of racism and you being colorblind you THINK you aren't being prejudice to other groups of people.

Reason why you ATTEMPT to disregard race is because you do not see your own whiteness as a race. It's become such a privileged that.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 18, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this.
colorblindness is a more obtrusive means to racism, and it is even more effective than admitting your are indeed a racist.
Yes, discrimination and prejudice are forms of racism and you being colorblind you THINK you aren't being prejudice to other groups of people.

Reason why you ATTEMPT to disregard race is because you do not see your own whiteness as a race. It's become such a privileged that.
qft.
when a person is unaware of their whiteness they become oblivious to the conditions of others.

July 18, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
thrillmatic

yes i do. i'm black and proudly racially aware. the human brain is biased toward generalizations, merely to save time and avoid detrimental situations.

the most you can do is set an example, stay patient and educate others along the way. don't forget to treat others with respect

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 18, 2013 @ 06:02 PM

Inactive

i view people by they denim fades and discriminate accordingly.
July 18, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
offensive-commenter

but the real question is, how do blacks know their assholes are clean? their skin and shit are the same color!
July 22, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
mrh

but the real question is, how do blacks know their assholes are clean? their skin and shit are the same color!
so when you wipe your ass, you bend over in front of a mirror to know your good?

As for me, i didn't categorize until Worldstar came around.  my opinion of black women has changed...
July 22, 2013 @ 06:11 AM
iggyhaxor

i just see a bunch of stupid ass human beings

they color dont matter or make em do any less stupid shit

99% of the fucks out there retarded anyhoo
July 22, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Sadly most white people do this

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 22, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
mrh

ah thats just cause we've been the victim of bike thefts for too many years.  we salute the dude for turnin the tables
July 22, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

ah thats just cause we've been the victim of bike thefts for too many years.  we salute the dude for turnin the tables
also there is another one where black guys were sleeping in a car and the white people called the cops and said they look like they will steal something and kids are near by i am watching them :/

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 22, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

here is another one fuck this shit white people hate black people to much

July 22, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
nat turner

Yeah i notice the difference physically, but it's all about the person. i dont care what race you are. it's more about sharing common interests for us to bond.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Please login first to reply.