(Official) Deep Web Thread VOL WTF is it??

Jul 17, 2013 @ 11:31
We should all get some money together and hire a hitman on PowerCum

I'm in.
Jul 17, 2013 @ 12:17
I heard you can buy brand new RRP 1994 Supreme on The Marianas Web.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Jul 17, 2013 @ 12:41
I would love to see Tracy post that laughing gif! I want to see how they react.

-jon

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jul 17, 2013 @ 15:51

also has fake yeezys, breds, rolex's, burberry lol

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

Jul 17, 2013 @ 16:02
Imagine if that nerdy nigga u picked on in school lives in the deep web and is just saving up money to hire a hitman on you.... Shit is crazy b.... I hope those dolls are fake stories man

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

Jul 17, 2013 @ 16:24
i was trying to find hitmen lol what is that categorized under 

Jul 17, 2013 @ 16:48
silk road doesn't have hitmen. 

Everything you need to check out the parts of the deep web you guys want is on the hidden wiki. I believe one of the hitman services is called C'thulhu but I could be wrong.
Jul 17, 2013 @ 17:05
might place an order on the silkroad... ill come through with pics if i decide to pull the trigger 

Jul 17, 2013 @ 17:10
been using the SR for a while. Nothing but smooth sailing so far smokeyface
Jul 17, 2013 @ 17:13
pm'ing you

Jul 17, 2013 @ 17:16
silk road doesn't have hitmen. 

Everything you need to check out the parts of the deep web you guys want is on the hidden wiki. I believe one of the hitman services is called C'thulhu but I could be wrong.
c'thulhu? thats the most badass hitman service name ever lol.

but will trade box logos for bitcoins 

Jul 17, 2013 @ 17:27
What are Lolita dolls?

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jul 17, 2013 @ 18:06
Ya it's c'thulhu, there's also another called White Wolves.

I'm not overly familiar with bitcoin trading, but I've heard that it fluctuates so if you exchange at the right times it's good for you. I remember hearing the dudes who claimed Mark Zuckerburg stole their Facebook idea got to be millionaires off of bitcoin trading but it may have been a rumor.
Jul 17, 2013 @ 18:26
can anyone shed some light on wtf a lolita doll is?
REVS
Jul 17, 2013 @ 18:31
If you have money to gamble with, invest it in Bitcoins, much like the stock market the value fluctuates, I've read about people making a lot of money off it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jul 17, 2013 @ 18:40
Lolita doll= a fucking living sex doll.
I read that shit yesterday
I want to wash my brain out with bleach
Nigga talked about how to make them
Fucking hell..

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

Jul 17, 2013 @ 18:52
Inb4 this thread gets deleted from HB 

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Jul 17, 2013 @ 19:02
I'm sure there have been ones to do that, however the Hidden Wiki generally only puts up legitimate deep web content.
REVS
Jul 17, 2013 @ 19:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
If you have money to gamble with, invest it in Bitcoins, much like the stock market the value fluctuates, I've read about people making a lot of money off it. 
revs bruh how do I get into that business? Always interested in it and I got a couple bucks to spend. btw what happened to the ORIGINAL deep web thread. I know it got deleted or did it get moved to the mods section? It was one of the livest threads that's where people got the screen shots and chit and found links. Be 4really with me over here bruv. 
We'll if you're truly interested this has a lot of good info on it. 

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/FAQ

It really isn't a get rich quick scheme, and there is no guarantee of a huge pay out (much like the stock market).One of the main reasons is the price volatility of the actual Bitcoin, the use of the Bitcoins is relatively small in a marketplace setting, but is pretty large when used by speculators, which can lead to huge price fluctuations of the bitcoin. Although I said it's similar to the stock market, in theory it is, when in actuality it isn't, as far as safety, insurance of your bitcoins (or "investment"), etc.  

I just personally know a friend who invested, a little while ago, and made a decent chunk of change, cause he was basically at the right place at the right time. I really have no idea how the bitcoin market currently is, because I haven't been following it. 

And I have no idea what happened to the original deep web thread, I know that there were at least 4 threads on this subject, plus this one too. I'm not sure if you're referring to the thread I started on the topic, but I remember that specific thread having 15+ pages, and one day it ended up getting closed, for a reason I'm not too sure of, but I don't really care. 

This thread seemed to get a lot of hate at the beginning, but I like when a deep web thread pops up, cause the deep web itself is changing frequently, and I like talking about it personally. Also, I'm going to hop on it tonight and take a look around, I'll report back with some screenshots that hopefully people haven't seen yet. 

Jul 17, 2013 @ 21:53
Holy duck.
Quack.

-jon

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Jul 17, 2013 @ 23:43
Yall should go on silkroad and the hidden wiki

http://projectnibiru.bigcartel.com/

REVS
Jul 18, 2013 @ 01:20
I'm back from my little journey. Hope you enjoy.

Illegally made coupons with apparently working bar codes, there's tons of 'em. 

Just one of the many sales of drugs there are, this one being coke. 

Online Medical Dispensary 

The following photos may be NSFW 

Edit: Nevermind I don't want that on here. Photo Removed 

I was just generally scrolling through this website obviously minding what I clicked, I wasn't clicking anything involving photos, mp3, etc. I ended up in the thread with the posts from above and not even realizing it, I glance at the AVI's of some of the active users on the site...just utterly horrifying. 

Jul 18, 2013 @ 01:41
Damn bruh, this shit got me hooked lmao

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

Jul 18, 2013 @ 01:46
S/o to revs, btw what's NFSW? Is it not suitable for viewing?

Deep web is addicting but I don't think I'll ever go that deep
Jul 18, 2013 @ 02:05
Makes a nigga want to explore it but SIKEEEE MODE I ain't gettin my shit hacked bruh

Fly on little wing

Jul 18, 2013 @ 02:07

Deep web is addicting but I don't think I'll ever go that deep
some fucked up shit on that site, just went on there
Jul 18, 2013 @ 02:11
lmao a lot of the stuff you'll find on the "deep web" just gets posted all over shitty 4chan threads
its either buy counterfeit money and pounds of crystal meth or nothinsmokeyfacesmokeyface
dmwalking
Jul 18, 2013 @ 02:12
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/06/27/american_cops_make_first_ever_bitcoin_seizure/

Silk Road is real. They watchin tho.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

Jul 18, 2013 @ 02:37
Yeah kinda like that
NSFW is short for 'Not Safe For Work'. The definition is self explanatory, fam. (Not wise to view in a public area)

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

REVS
Jul 18, 2013 @ 02:52
Yeah kinda like that
NSFW is short for 'Not Safe For Work'. The definition is self explanatory, fam. (Not wise to view in a public area)
This. I had a screen shot or two that was from the forum, but I don't feel the need to post them on here, like Task said, the site is fucking disgusting. 

Please login first to reply.