Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 3, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
Captain Al

this dude is a savage! http://www1.icsi.berkeley.edu/~nweaver/UlbrichtCriminalComplaint.pdf

i read through some of this and he's talking about how he paid for hits!

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

October 3, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
Based Boy

what page does it talk about that?^

-Caterpillar
October 3, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
thrillmatic

The bit about hitmen is true, he allegedly paid someone 150K to off a marketplace member who was gonna put out info about all the users, this was after the specific user asked Ross for 500K. the website must've been successful for him to have the funds for something to afford a hit at that price. he should've pulled out of the sales game gracefully while he had the chance

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

October 3, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
REVS

The site was extremely successful, if you read down to page 15 you can see some of the numbers or amounts of Bitcon or USD that was running in and out of the website on a daily basis.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 3, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
deathwish

shits sketchy, i dont trust the shit on there. i showed my niggas a forum for serial killers. lol. its funny. its called like violent desires or something.
Here's the basically stock photos of the site that float around the web, for anyone who's curious. Again, shit like this is only a VERY small portion of the deep web. 

There is a Reddit IAmA on a member from the site: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...regular_ask_me

"the only way to get to the VIP boards is to show pictures of a kid you raped/killed."
October 4, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
PaydPal

I'm still tight about Megaupload being raided.
THIS.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

October 4, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
REVS

shits sketchy, i dont trust the shit on there. i showed my niggas a forum for serial killers. lol. its funny. its called like violent desires or something.
Here's the basically stock photos of the site that float around the web, for anyone who's curious. Again, shit like this is only a VERY small portion of the deep web. 

There is a Reddit IAmA on a member from the site: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...regular_ask_me

"the only way to get to the VIP boards is to show pictures of a kid you raped/killed."
Interesting Q&A. I fell into a site like this a while back and they aren't bull shitting, the sites are absolutely disturbing. I'm not surprised that to become VIP members of it you need to post about an actual attack. 

October 4, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
adam5

So if no silk road then who's the runner up?

edit: found this intresting link from vice in regards Ulbricht's arrest http://motherboard.vice.com/read/the-silk-road-is-shut-down-and-the-owner-is-in-custody
October 4, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
PaydPal

For any updates about what pops off next in the deep web world check this spot..
http://www.dailydot.com/authors/patrick-howell-oneill/

Daily Dot stays on point.cool

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

October 4, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
$$$$$

lost about $200 that was about to go towards some DMT and more acid sad

Oh well, a new better silk road will probably pop up soon. 
October 4, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
malik58

REVS you just happened to stumble on it? man some if this shit is absolutely horrific tbh, now that SR is down they might as well shut this shit down since it's of no use basically

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

October 4, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
REVS

Yes. I didn't go onto TOR with the intent to view or be exposed to anything like that. It just kind of happened with browsing from link to link to link to link. I don't browse on TOR like most people do, the hidden wiki doesn't interest me anymore, and many of the links are broken. I start from a TOR search engine and I go from there. I actually haven't been on in a while, I might check out whats good tonight. 

October 8, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
adam5

Downloaded tor and browsed for about 5min until i bitched out and deleted tor haha.
October 8, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
Vancouver

fuck this shit is messed
March 27, 2014 @ 01:45 PM
EERIE

bummppp

i've found some pretty cool stuff,

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

March 27, 2014 @ 02:30 PM
purples

agreed. there's some amazing things on there, which are amazing purely because of how accessible they are to purchase. IDs which have been proven to pass customs, guns, drugs, paypal accounts, assassins, hackers... it's actually pretty intimidating how much there is available.
March 27, 2014 @ 02:35 PM
Mr_Chukes

I forgot what this was all about.
March 27, 2014 @ 04:36 PM
WhoIsThisNigga

inb4 feds and CIA take this shit down
March 27, 2014 @ 04:41 PM
REVS

Good bump. I still have tor downloaded, might have to pop back on and see whats good. 

March 27, 2014 @ 09:31 PM
Black Samurai

Guns aren't available anymore kinda sucks 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

March 28, 2014 @ 12:13 AM
EERIE

they are, you're not looking hard enough 

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

March 28, 2014 @ 12:44 AM
thehorseman

This is some sick shit. Im too much of a pussy to browse that..
March 28, 2014 @ 01:30 AM
street lights

Good bump. I still have tor downloaded, might have to pop back on and see whats good. 
is tor free
what is it?

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

March 28, 2014 @ 02:20 AM
REVS

is tor free
what is it?
Yea it's free. It basically just allows you to browse .onion links anonymously, under a new IP. You can also use tor to just browse the regular web, you can go on HB on it, people don't just use it for browsing the deep web, people use it to browse the regular internet anonymously.

https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

That's the link to download it. Once you install it, you open it, wait for Tor to load it's proponents and basically a Firefox webpage pops up and you can go from there, to websites, onion links, etc. 

March 28, 2014 @ 02:45 AM
REVS

Looks like they updated the Hidden Wiki a little bit. Stumbled onto this onion site called Pink Meth, it's like a database where everyone swaps pics and shit of girls, but they put out like all the info they can on the girls. Some are real, some are fake. But they post up pics, facebook, IG links, DOB, location, etc. 

March 28, 2014 @ 02:48 AM
adam5

Looks like they updated the Hidden Wiki a little bit. Stumbled onto this onion site called Pink Meth, it's like a database where everyone swaps pics and shit of girls, but they put out like all the info they can on the girls. Some are real, some are fake. But they post up pics, facebook, IG links, DOB, location, etc.
Sounds like the jailbait thread here on hb, minus da nudes
March 28, 2014 @ 03:31 AM
DineFst

am i gonna get arrested if i went through likke all these links
March 28, 2014 @ 03:44 AM
street lights

is tor free
what is it?
Yea it's free. It basically just allows you to browse .onion links anonymously, under a new IP. You can also use tor to just browse the regular web, you can go on HB on it, people don't just use it for browsing the deep web, people use it to browse the regular internet anonymously.

That's the link to download it. Once you install it, you open it, wait for Tor to load it's proponents and basically a Firefox webpage pops up and you can go from there, to websites, onion links, etc. 
good lookin revs. im going to download this and peep the deepweb this weekend. i just don't want to get the feds on me lol.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

March 28, 2014 @ 06:14 PM
purples

isn't pink meth dead now? pretty sure that's a read only site now, as it was before it was closed down. like a screen capture.

yes guns are still widely available.

is tor free
what is it?

good lookin revs. im going to download this and peep the deepweb this weekend. i just don't want to get the feds on me lol.
you won't get the feds on you. you're not 'completely' protected, but you're not suspicious. after all, it's just browsing. what you don't want to do is select the option that reroutes other people's ip's through yours, because then if they're doing something illegal, it's going through your connection. 
March 29, 2014 @ 09:08 PM
Drake1366

So, is anyone up to making a teamviewer session of them browsing the deep web? I'm afraid to look at it myself.

Please login first to reply.