July 15, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
awhitehippy

The fact people are downvoting what i just said is actually upsetting.

You all think this shits a joke and God is make believe but the thing is hes not and its fact.

I recommend you do some research on this! you need to under stand who the elite people are who run this world and what they repressent then you need to come back to me and say sorry for disbelieving you

- Tracy Jackson
That is no fact. There is no evidence to support your God besides that phony Bible which was carried mainly through the telephone system. Heaven is not real and believing it is for the weak, it's something the mind created because we can't imagine ourselves not existing. Our mind wants a peace in mind so it created that pseudo-afterlife billions now believe. Religion is a sham, it's was a way, and currently a way to control large portions of the mass built upon grand schemes of cash income. Go to church one day and see how often these "donations" are conducted, that's all they want -- your money and "support." Churches are just hospitals for the weak and broken, those who do not know how to cope with loss and  do things on your own. You pray to this "God" when you want things to get better, yet you do nothing yourself to fix things. People thank this "God" whenever something good happens, even when they did it themselves. This "God" can be replaced by anything. "God" only gives you encouragement, hope, ambition -- ANYONE can do that. Anyone can grant you the same things "God" supposedly offers. Religion is a lie. As you age you'll realize how stupid it is and how science is right. We have far more evidence to prove that we came from other sources. Just wait until the day we encounter aliens, then we'll see the collapse of religion and faith.

I spent most my whole childhood and almost my whole adolescence believing in this God, but no longer. I was foolish enough to believe if I prayed and hoped for something good to happen, "God" would grant it, but he never did. It wasn't until I finally realized that you make everything happen, no one else but you. Stop waiting and start doing. I've seen my Uncles and Aunts who are strong believers and followers of God collapse, they are doing bad financially and generally almost, and they're still praying to your God.

It's a shame that this "God" who allegedly gave you life won't even let you live it. 

x

July 15, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
DreamCast

Some rich nigga needs to start working on Rapture, but not fuck up like Andrew Ryan.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 15, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
suparise71

suspended

The fact people are downvoting what i just said is actually upsetting.

You all think this shits a joke and God is make believe but the thing is hes not and its fact.

I recommend you do some research on this! you need to under stand who the elite people are who run this world and what they repressent then you need to come back to me and say sorry for disbelieving you

- Tracy Jackson
That is no fact. There is no evidence to support your God besides that phony Bible which was carried mainly through the telephone system. Heaven is not real and believing it is for the weak, it's something the mind created because we can't imagine ourselves not existing. Our mind wants a peace in mind so it created that pseudo-afterlife billions now believe. Religion is a sham, it's was a way, and currently a way to control large portions of the mass built upon grand schemes of cash income. Go to church one day and see how often these "donations" are conducted, that's all they want -- your money and "support." Churches are just hospitals for the weak and broken, those who do not know how to cope with loss and  do things on your own. You pray to this "God" when you want things to get better, yet you do nothing yourself to fix things. People thank this "God" whenever something good happens, even when they did it themselves. This "God" can be replaced by anything. "God" only gives you encouragement, hope, ambition -- ANYONE can do that. Anyone can grant you the same things "God" supposedly offers. Religion is a lie. As you age you'll realize how stupid it is and how science is right. We have far more evidence to prove that we came from other sources. Just wait until the day we encounter aliens, then we'll see the collapse of religion and faith.

I spent most my whole childhood and almost my whole adolescence believing in this God, but no longer. I was foolish enough to believe if I prayed and hoped for something good to happen, "God" would grant it, but he never did. It wasn't until I finally realized that you make everything happen, no one else but you. Stop waiting and start doing. I've seen my Uncles and Aunts who are strong believers and followers of God collapse, they are doing bad financially and generally almost, and they're still praying to your God.

It's a shame that this "God" who allegedly gave you life won't even let you live it. 
No the weak are the ones who are being controlled by the elites (The people who manage this world) You need to do your research. Give me several reasons to why god doesnt exist and i bet you there is no way you can prove it

The thing is your one of those dumb idots who believe in things youve been taught and dont way up all points. Ive researched on how the elites rule this world and weighed it up with my religion and other religions and theories. 
Ive also worked out the bible prophecies with whats happened in history and all of it has fullfilled and this has been taught before these things are happening.

Evoloution is a theory that doesnt conclude. you just believe its true but you dont question it. why do you hate god?

Evolution was made so that people doubt god and end up disbelieving him.

the bible says
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." 

- Tracy Jackson 

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 15, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
SonOfRise

Tracy man you give me hope.

-jon

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 15, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
SonOfRise

Not enough evidence. You can't convict a man without of evidence.
Fact Zimmerman got off because of lack of evidence.
Educate yourself.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 15, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
oneallah

yes there would be more peace without religion, religion fucked us all up since the start
July 15, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
frankieBRKLYN

suspended

My niggas the internet ain't no place to argue about religion, we have our own beliefs and values so you guys shouldn't be telling each other you're right or wrong etc. "Live and let live". 

Also science is something that is always changing, how you can believe in something like that? Where hundreds of years ago people thought the world was flat and people thought you could perform alchemy etc. There are many things we have no explanation for, and somethings we know now may not hold to be true over time. (just a thought, i'm not attacking anyone or their beliefs).
July 15, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Soul Rize

yo you dont need god bro hes just a figure. you just need the system of doing good and people follow it blindly without question. you connect god to morals like habit. there different . 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 16, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
tRick

if everyone gave just a little (on their own will) for the greater good, instead of thinking small contributions wont add up to anything. billions of people giving one dollar could make a world of difference somewhere.
July 16, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
woozie

my mans you beating a dead horse, this has been discussed mad times. a lot of mathematicians/physicist/etc from the past were religious and in this day we have religious scientist. religious is not the problem its the extremist who follow said religions. this topic sounds like someshit straight out of r/atheism.

Listen, there are someshit we cant explain in this world and its okay to not have an answer. The people that are more annoying then the religious individuals who knock on your fucking door are the atheist shoving quotes on the internet. You just got to respect peoples opinions and beliefs.

If you interested, anthropologist at my college recommend this every time i took an anthro class there.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Golden-Bough-Religion-Abridgement/dp/0199538824
July 16, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
zzzboy

the fact that the OP has a 12/9 ratio confirms that hypebeast might be one of the least intelligent forums out there
July 16, 2013 @ 05:53 AM

Inactive

the world would be a better place if u stopped peeping thru the door gap while jackin off to ur dads flaccid penis as he takes a shit. keep dreamin cute boy.
July 16, 2013 @ 06:16 AM
It's Only Hype

My niggas the internet ain't no place to argue about religion, we have our own beliefs and values so you guys shouldn't be telling each other you're right or wrong etc. "Live and let live". 

Also science is something that is always changing, how you can believe in something like that? Where hundreds of years ago people thought the world was flat and people thought you could perform alchemy etc. There are many things we have no explanation for, and somethings we know now may not hold to be true over time. (just a thought, i'm not attacking anyone or their beliefs).
and Pluto used to be a planet sad

RIP Pluto

Please login first to reply.