Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 15, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
shnoosetheboose

Didn't hear that tbh, ignore what I said about the MMA I guess.

I still do think it's hard to believe that he would have that much trouble with a skinny 17-year old like Trayvon. His inefficiency at MMA doesn't really change my view of the case regardless.
July 15, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
BuddyOmar

Lol at niggas catchin feels

The media fueled the hate for Zimmerman, yall such sheeps.
The media does this kind of thing every time so the whole country can hate on a person and create drama.
Drama for everyone, simple minded people love drama.
The big man likes to play and make shows for the US.
From OJ to Casey, from the start I knew they weren't guilty.
Watching the trials made me cringe, lawyers make up falls accusations 
It destroys the person's image to the public cause of it, but the mob love it

Monkey see, Monkey believe.
We ain't Monkeys
We Humans
Get your reason and logic game up.
It's the fact that once he was advised not to confront Trayvon by the dispatcher and ignored it, he should forfeit the right to be claiming self defense. He even stated Traybvon looked like he was up to "no good" in the call with the dispatcher. He chose to exit his vehicle and confront Trayvon, whom he acknowledged to be potentially dangerous. How is it defending yourself when you put yourself in the situation? If Zimmerman just kept driving, no house would have been broken into, Trayvon would have been stopped by Police/left alone, and none of this shit would have happened.
Jesus christ... do you realize how retarded what you're saying sounds? There is no law against approaching someone. I can walk up to someone I'm nervous or concerned about approaching, but unless either the individual I approach or myself INITIATES violent action, YOU CANNOT CLAIM SELF-DEFENSE.

When Zimmerman approached Tray Tray probably freaked out and reacted violently instead saying, "Eh, man, look, I'm just walking home."

Did Z-man make an ethically questionable decision? Of course. Did he make an illegal decision? Absolutely not in my mind.

It's his word and ballistics against Jabba the Hutt and a corpse
Are you serious? Is it illegal to walk around a neighborhood in the rain too? Zimmerman clearly was the one to engage in the situation. He called Police, identified him as someone who "looks like they're up to no good" exits the car and follows him, despite Police recommending him not to, and even says on the recording "these assholes, they always get away." Clearly he had it set in his mind that Trayvon was a burglar, and getting out of the car and confronting him when he considered him dangerous was his own choice. 

And yeah, he probably did freak out and react violently. If you were in a neighborhood you didn't know at night while it was raining, and some random dude parks his car, gets out and starts following you, would you react in a civil manner? Also, Trayvon may not have said that, but it doesn't really seem like Zimmerman made any effort to figure out what was really going on and was wrapped up in the thought that he was a burglar, he wouldn't have brought a gun with him if he didn't expect there to be an altercation. A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct.

He definitely made the ethically questionable decision, but I can't accept that it's self defense when he has been recorded stating that Trayvon appeared dangerous to him, yet still chose to confront him when the dispatcher advised him not to.
SMH more dumb-dumb logic.

"Are you serious? Is it illegal to walk around a neighborhood in the rain too? Zimmerman clearly was the one to engage in the situation."

Yes, but what he [Z-Man] did WASN'T ILLEGAL. NOBODY DID ANYTHING ILLEGAL AT THIS POINT. Engage the situation/approached first =/= engaged violently. You can't prove he did that.

"He called Police, identified him as someone who "looks like they're up to no good" exits the car and follows him, despite Police recommending him not to, and even says on the recording "these assholes, they always get away." Clearly he had it set in his mind that Trayvon was a burglar, and getting out of the car and confronting him when he considered him dangerous was his own choice. "

IRRELEVANT. He called 911 which goes to a dispatcher who is NOT A POLICE OFFICER. Unless it was a police officer giving him a LAWFUL ORDER, he didn't have to do anything, and what a dispatcher says has no legal authority. I have as much authority as that dispatcher does. You wanna how much authority me and the dispatcher have? NONE.

"These assholes, they always get away" is irrelevant. It doesn't prove anything other than Zimmerman has a preconceived notion in his mind. Prove to me this means he planned on initiating violent action; trick question, you can't.

And again, your horrific reading comprehension has betrayed you, like I said, it doesn't matter if he felt afraid or not, all that matters here is who initiated violent action i.e. a shove, a push, a grab, a punch, a threatening lunge. Just because Zimmerman approached him first, it doesn't meant he meant to initiate VIOLENT action. 

Also, it's COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT whether he was afraid. IT'S IRRELEVANT, I-R-R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T.

See below:

"...some dumbfuck working as a dispatcher is about as qualified to dictate the law as I'm qualified to practice Orthopedic surgery in Austria. Every time I see someone use the dispatcher as a part of their argument, they might as well write, "I'm a dumbass."

Continuing on,

"If you were in a neighborhood you didn't know at night while it was raining, and some random dude parks his car, gets out and starts following you, would you react in a civil manner?"

I don't know, depends on how the individual acted. If he clearly withdrew a weapon and made a visible threat to me, no. If he was following me and willing to communicate I might. However, what you, me, Tony Danza, Adolf Eichmann, Joan Rivers, or Chris Johnson would've done makes no fucking difference. Again, IRRELEVANT.

"Also, Trayvon may not have said that, but it doesn't really seem like Zimmerman made any effort to figure out what was really going on and was wrapped up in the thought that he was a burglar, he wouldn't have brought a gun with him if he didn't expect there to be an altercation. A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct."

Whether he has a gun or not is purely circumstantial. You're making a baseless assumption as to his reasoning for having the gun. If a licensed individual carries a concealed weapon, he can take it wherever he wants for any reason, and whether he's afraid he's going to get mugged or not, it makes no difference. You don't that he expected to have an altercation, maybe he felt safer with the gun. I may feel afraid to sleep with the lights on, but I don't keep a nightlight on because it means I expect to get raped by a demon, some people feel more comfortable. If  Him having the gun doesn't mean premeditation on the part of Zimmerman.

Also you make a sweeping generalization here, "A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct."

Irrelevant, stupid, and can't be proven. That's all I have to say about that. Also, Z-man was 185 and 5'7" basically, he's an average/short chubby dude. Trayvon had a couple inches (pause) on him and was in pretty good shape. Not that that matters, but at least get it right b.

"He definitely made the ethically questionable decision"

This is true, but again, irrelevant in a court of law.

"I can't accept that it's self defense when he has been recorded stating that Trayvon appeared dangerous to him, yet still chose to confront him when the dispatcher advised him not to."

More dumb-dumb logic I already addressed. Whether or not he appears dangerous does not prove or disprove who initiated violent action first. 

"And yeah, he [Trayvon] probably did freak out and react violently."

Checkmate. 

Your whole post is a 

Honestly you're really bad at debating lol, nothing I said was irrelevant, you just spin it in your head to make it irrelevant.

And telling me to get it right when you're the ignorant one lol that's chill. You call Zimmerman short and fat, yet on the date of his arrest he was 200-lbs and practicing MMA. Why does a 200 pound man who trains in fighting need a gun to confront a 17 year old?

How doesn't saying "these assholes, they always get away" not show he has a preconceived notion that Trayvon was a burglar? He literally called the dispatcher to notify them of a suspicious man in a neighborhood that was recently burglarized. From the first minute he saw them, he thought he was a burglar, it's all on recording lol.

That night light analogy was pretty stupid as well, so I'm not even going to acknowledge it. 

If you think that it is self defense when you exit a vehicle, follow someone home, confront them on your own accord, and shoot them, then I don't know what to tell you. 

Not gonna reply back because I know all you're going to say is IRRELEVANT lol, even though your post was just a big wall of saying absolutely nothing and comparing it to random shit.

At least you're better at arguing than that Captain Al dumb shit.
LOL at saying I'm bad at debating; this isn't a debate, genius, it's a discussion. Also, your posts are rife with logical fallacies and stupidity, so it's rather ironic you of all people would say anyone is bad at debating.

I take EVERY ARGUMENT you made, address it, and then you STILL have the nerve to ignore me? You're not only a moron, but you're a coward who basically said, "Uh, uh, you said my things are stupid so, like, yeah, I'm not gonna not say anything more to you."

NOTHING you said proves that Z-Man did anything ILLEGAL. I explained to you over and OVER WHY ZIMMERMAN COULD CLAIM DEFENSE.

I'M NOT REPEATING MYSELF IN REGARDS TO THAT POINT, is it a requirement that everyone who dickride for Trayvon read at a 4th grade level or some shit?

"How doesn't saying "these assholes, they always get away" not show he has a preconceived notion that Trayvon was a burglar? He literally called the dispatcher to notify them of a suspicious man in a neighborhood that was recently burglarized. From the first minute he saw them, he thought he was a burglar, it's all on recording lol."

You illiterate dunce, I FUCKING AGREED WITH YOU ON THIS POINT. IT DOES SHOW HE HAS A PRECONCEIVED NOTION. HOWEVER, it doesn't PROVE he planned on initiating VIOLENT ACTION (fuck I ended up repeating myself, fuck you) He could've approached him and questioned him; THAT ISN'T ILLEGAL.

It doesn't matter who he thinks he is you fucking moron, ALL THAT MATTER ARE HIS ACTIONS THEREAFTER. THat's why I kept telling you it's irrelelvant to a point YOU are attempting to prove.

"That night light analogy was pretty stupid as well, so I'm not even going to acknowledge it. 

If you think that it is self defense when you exit a vehicle, follow someone home, confront them on your own accord, and shoot them, then I don't know what to tell you. "

Tell me why my analogy is stupid; don't just tell me it's stupid. Again, I have seen some stupid people in my time, but you're definitely one of the GOAT fucking retards. I'm definitely not repeating myself again.

Not gonna reply back because I know all you're going to say is IRRELEVANT lol, even though your post was just a big wall of saying absolutely nothing and comparing it to random shit.

Let me just end on this point: you're not only a fucking ignorant idiot, but you're a coward who basically conceded everything he stands for because he's incapable of standing up for himself.

If your posting proves anything, it's that you're seriously incapable of reading, and you're an ignorant retard.

Thank Allah you're not replying back because I'm tried of repeating myself over and over. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 15, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
malik58

suspended

Lol this nigga molested his cousin and she came out today and told the cops all this stuff he did to her. Nigga is def going to jail now brah lmaoo

http://theboxhouston.com/9365333/george-zimmerman-may-face-court-on-molestation-charges/

Posted the link for you guys, just copy and pasté it if you wanna read about it.

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 15, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
shnoosetheboose

LMAOOOOOOO you're a fucking joke. The only case in which a killing is justified, as defined by the FBI, is one which prevents a felony. In all other cases it's murder. Explain what Trayvon was doing that is illegal to make it necessary for Zimmerman to use deadly force on him? OH WAIT THERE IS NONE?! CRAZY RIGHT?

Honestly you're just some dumb fuckin internet personality. Stupid fuck posting about how smart you are, and all those shitty youtube raps. Fuckin clown. 

And stop painting me as an ignorant retard lol. Ever heard of Mensa International? Top 2% of intelligent people in the world? Yaaa I'm a member lol. Yet somehow I doubt your dumb ass would even make it past the first step of applying.

Mad bruhhh? loool so many clowns on the internet hiding behind a fake persona
July 15, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

LMAOOOOOOO you're a fucking joke. The only case in which a killing is justified, as defined by the FBI, is one which prevents a felony. In all other cases it's murder. Explain what Trayvon was doing that is illegal to make it necessary for Zimmerman to use deadly force on him? OH WAIT THERE IS NONE?! CRAZY RIGHT?

Honestly you're just some dumb fuckin internet personality. Stupid fuck posting about how smart you are, and all those shitty youtube raps. Fuckin clown. 

And stop painting me as an ignorant retard lol. Ever heard of Mensa International? Top 2% of intelligent people in the world? Yaaa I'm a member lol. Yet somehow I doubt your dumb ass would even make it past the first step of applying.

claims to be in Mensa International and is on HB

July 15, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
shnoosetheboose

Lmao I didn't realize that my genius status limits me from having interests in clothing and fashion, my b.
July 15, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
tree fiddy

just stop man
July 15, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
BuddyOmar

MAOOOOOOO you're a fucking joke. The only case in which a killing is justified, as defined by the FBI, is one which prevents a felony. In all other cases it's murder. Explain what Trayvon was doing that is illegal to make it necessary for Zimmerman to use deadly force on him? OH WAIT THERE IS NONE?! CRAZY RIGHT?

How the FBI defines it is irrelevant because they have FEDERAL jurisdiction. This crime was committed and prosecuted at the STATE level so let's focus on that. Felonies vary from state to state, but in Florida we have assault, agg assault, battery etc.

Here's what battery (felony battery) is defined by per the Florida statute:

784.03 Battery; felony battery.—(1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.

(b) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person who commits battery commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(2) A person who has one prior conviction for battery, aggravated battery, or felony battery and 

Because there were lacerations to the back of his head, consistent with getting his head lashed/bashed against the ground by Trayvon who was in a dominant position (ballistics of the contact wound corroborate Zimmerman's story, per Calgary Herald), these are crucial pieces of evidence that would support that if Trayvon did initiate VIOLENT ACTION, his actions would be subject to a felony assault/battery, depending on the charge he would've gotten.

According to Zimmerman and the official medical report (per CNN) Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, an injury that some states actually define as temporary or substantial disfigurement, which could be charged as aggravated assault.

However, here in Florida, Trayvon likely could've been charged with felony battery, ASSUMING he struck first, an assertion that Zimmerman makes and ballistics and his injuries tend to support.

You're mad, very mad, and I don't blame you for being mad. Ether is very potent. I never claimed to be smarter than you; I just refuted a bunch of stupid claims you made, and now, you're venting your anger at me. You have only yourself to blame for that.

Ignorance =/= intelligence. They are two different things. If you're really apart of Mensa, they should be ashamed to have a buffoon like you amongst their ranks for failing to realize the difference. I'm not painting you as an ignorant retard, you're doing it for me. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 15, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
HBer

Lol this nigga molested his cousin and she came out today and told the cops all this stuff he did to her. Nigga is def going to jail now brah lmaoo

http://theboxhouston.com/9365333/george-zimmerman-may-face-court-on-molestation-charges/

Posted the link for you guys, just copy and pasté it if you wanna read about it.
they really want to get zimmerman for something women can lie about shit and get away with it happens all the time

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

July 15, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
madvillainyy

where did everyone get their law degrees all of a sudden?
July 15, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
shnoosetheboose

I really am a member of Mensa for the record, and my iq is 142. I wasn't referring to ignorant in your statement by the way, I was more offended by the retard portion of the statement in all honesty.

You're right about the federal definition not applying, although I haven't looked for how Florida would define justified killings so I can't really comment. Yes Trayvon did fuck him up, but again I can't imagine the first instinct of a 17-year old to be attacking a much larger man. I know I can't prove that, but that's because there's no proof as to who engaged who, it's all based on Zimmerman's testimonial, which he obviously wouldn't incriminate himself.

This case is heavily opinionated for a reason, we only know one side of the story because Trayvon is dead. You are right that he could have been charged with felony battery if he was alive, I'm not disputing that at all.

I'll admit in the eyes of the law, it's difficult to prosecute someone whose testimonial is the only one available. In all honesty, I understand him being found not guilty in court and the reasoning for it, I did watch the case.

I just truly feel like there is no reason to apply deadly force as an adult to a minor. Zimmerman jumped into the shark tank and got bit, he knew the possible dangers of following a man he identified as potentially dangerous. That fact alone is why I don't understand the self-defense reasoning.

Maybe my reasoning doesn't quite apply perfectly, but that's how I see it. Apologies for getting somewhat personal.
July 15, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
BuddyOmar

I really am a member of Mensa for the record, and my iq is 142. I wasn't referring to ignorant in your statement by the way, I was more offended by the retard portion of the statement in all honesty.

You're right about the federal definition not applying, although I haven't looked for how Florida would define justified killings so I can't really comment. Yes Trayvon did fuck him up, but again I can't imagine the first instinct of a 17-year old to be attacking a much larger man. I know I can't prove that, but that's because there's no proof as to who engaged who, it's all based on Zimmerman's testimonial, which he obviously wouldn't incriminate himself.

This case is heavily opinionated for a reason, we only know one side of the story because Trayvon is dead. You are right that he could have been charged with felony battery if he was alive, I'm not disputing that at all.

I'll admit in the eyes of the law, it's difficult to prosecute someone whose testimonial is the only one available. In all honesty, I understand him being found not guilty in court and the reasoning for it, I did watch the case.

I just truly feel like there is no reason to apply deadly force as an adult to a minor. Zimmerman jumped into the shark tank and got bit, he knew the possible dangers of following a man he identified as potentially dangerous. That fact alone is why I don't understand the self-defense reasoning.

Maybe my reasoning doesn't quite apply perfectly, but that's how I see it. Apologies for getting somewhat personal.
Normally, I'd continue being a dick for no reason, but at the end of the day we're both men with opinions. I respect your opinion, sir. You're entitled to believe and interpret the case however you see fit, but I have a problem when people justify their reasoning with things that don't matter.

However, I have a problem with people little or no understanding of the law getting outraged at this decision AND then attacking or harming others, or sanctioning those kind of actions. I'm seeing too much of this shit on social media. At the end of the day, I believe it was the right decision given the evidence and testimony available. The prosecution had a shitty, shitty case, and the defense exploited this to perfection.

I think both Tray Tray and Z-Man made dumbass decisions, and it's a shame people are letting this one little stupid event dictate the state of race relations in America. It was just a shitty case for both sides no matter how you cut it.

Don't take what I said personally, I just like getting a rise out of people sometimes. At the end of the day I want everybody to shine equally, and I truly believe events like this case are used and exploited to divide humanity further and further.

We are letting a microcosm oversimplify the state of the macrocosm. 

The brotherhood of man should be united.

"I like you had to come from up under the basement
Just like you had Satan trying my patience
Still you look at me through jealous eyes
I wish to see all my niggas rise up!"

#OYYOYSL

July 15, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
backlikethat

For any idiot supporting Zimmerman.
July 15, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
cheyaaa

This is how I see it.

the punk kid asserts himself like a thug. Hoodie down, pants all sagged. It's clear he comes from a poor income family and is out to rob. MOST poor income family were raised by parents who are either drugdealers, high school drop outs or hoes. Now, factor in his race...all I see is a troublemaker. From observations, black parents never discipline their child. I'm sure martin was on his way home, saw an opportunity to rob someone, went for it and realized he mess with the wrong person. Zimmerman was the victim here, I'm sure of it. He was defenseless and brutally beaten. If he hadn't triggered the gun, who know how many more victims out there would suffer the same fate. Kids nowadays think they can get away with anything just because they are a minor. No nigger, learn to discipline & educate yourself and maybe our world wouldn't be as corrupted as it is.

Long story short, as it pains me to say this, he deserve what was coming. We don't need people like this around.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 15, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
jafeel

This is how I see it.

the punk kid asserts himself like a thug. Hoodie down, pants all sagged. It's clear he comes from a poor income family and is out to rob. MOST poor income family were raised by parents who are either drugdealers, high school drop outs or hoes. Now, factor in his race...all I see is a troublemaker. From observations, black parents never discipline their child. I'm sure martin was on his way home, saw an opportunity to rob someone, went for it and realized he mess with the wrong person. Zimmerman was the victim here, I'm sure of it. He was defenseless and brutally beaten. If he hadn't triggered the gun, who know how many more victims out there would suffer the same fate. Kids nowadays think they can get away with anything just because they are a minor. No nigger, learn to discipline & educate yourself and maybe our world wouldn't be as corrupted as it is.

Long story short, as it pains me to say this, he deserve what was coming. We don't need people like this around.

wut. Log off b
July 15, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
offensive-commenter

lol a mensa member on hb forums? yeahhhhh riiiiiiiiight hahahaha.
July 15, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
shnoosetheboose

This is how I see it.

What the fuck? This is probably the most ignorant, stupid thing I've read on this entire forum. The most trouble this kid has gotten into is being suspended from school for having a pipe and empty bag of weed on him, and being caught with a screwdriver (which authorities called a "tool used for burglary") and a few pairs of women's earrings in his backpack. You're acting like he was some thug lol.

Unless that post was sarcastic
July 15, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
malik58

suspended

Gotta be fuckin kidding bruh..... No matter what the fuck he looked like, he didn't deserve to die b, no one does. that shit is ignorant as fuck b. smfh. Swear this whole trial just started a race war in America man

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 15, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
cheyaaa

You basically supported my argument. "Tool used for burglary"? probably had the same "tool" in his back pocket in the attempt to rob Zimmerman. " a pipe and empty bag of weed"? Only thugs carry illegal drugs. 

Yes, he's a thug. And no nigga, my post wasn't sarcastic. Open your eyes, donkey.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 15, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
shnoosetheboose

The tool used for burglary was a screwdriver in his backpack at school, hardly anything threatening. And lol you're a fuckin dumb ass if you think only thugs carry illegal drugs. He wasn't even convicted for either of those instances lol.

What makes him a thug? Being black? Smoking weed? Because a lot of the members of this forum are black and smoke weed, but I can guarantee you that almost none of them are thugs.

Calling me a donkey when you're an angry bigot, it's people like you who we "don't need around" not Trayvon.
July 16, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

This is how I see it.

dead at this dumb cac
July 16, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Norrin Radd

a screw driver could be used to kill someone but basically anything could be.

also lol @ only thugs carrying drugs, I know quite a few white people who used to deal and they were far from "thugs"

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 16, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
suparise71

im pissed.

- Malcom X

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 16, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
YDNA

Celebrating with a Arizona tea and some skittles.
July 16, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
De Niro

July 16, 2013 @ 03:31 AM

Inactive

I thought I was the only one that thought he was guilty
July 16, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
YDNA

July 16, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
Captain Al

black on black is not a phenomenon.  It is about as frequent as white on white crime and both are commonplace for the same reason (whites tend to know whites, blacks tend to know blacks).  But in order to create the image of disorder and chaos in the black community, they used this phrase.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 16, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
De Niro

they really want to get zimmerman for something women can lie about shit and get away with it happens all the time

Poor guy, I hope his life gets back together, proves how much our justice system is a joke
July 20, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
thrillmatic

If you really rowdy about this "Avenge Trayvon" shit, here are 3 suggestions:

either:
1. Shut the fuck up
2. Shut the fuck up and become a criminal lawyer to help prevent non-violent black men from receiving prison sentences for tryna make money
3. Hit me up, I'm tryna cop me a Samsung flatscreen

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Please login first to reply.