ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY

Jul 15, 2013 @ 19:29
LMAOOOOOOO you're a fucking joke. The only case in which a killing is justified, as defined by the FBI, is one which prevents a felony. In all other cases it's murder. Explain what Trayvon was doing that is illegal to make it necessary for Zimmerman to use deadly force on him? OH WAIT THERE IS NONE?! CRAZY RIGHT?

Honestly you're just some dumb fuckin internet personality. Stupid fuck posting about how smart you are, and all those shitty youtube raps. Fuckin clown. 

And stop painting me as an ignorant retard lol. Ever heard of Mensa International? Top 2% of intelligent people in the world? Yaaa I'm a member lol. Yet somehow I doubt your dumb ass would even make it past the first step of applying.

Mad bruhhh? loool so many clowns on the internet hiding behind a fake persona

claims to be in Mensa International and is on HB

Jul 15, 2013 @ 19:36
Lmao I didn't realize that my genius status limits me from having interests in clothing and fashion, my b.
Jul 15, 2013 @ 19:39
just stop man
Jul 15, 2013 @ 19:47
LMAOOOOOOO you're a fucking joke. The only case in which a killing is justified, as defined by the FBI, is one which prevents a felony. In all other cases it's murder. Explain what Trayvon was doing that is illegal to make it necessary for Zimmerman to use deadly force on him? OH WAIT THERE IS NONE?! CRAZY RIGHT?

Honestly you're just some dumb fuckin internet personality. Stupid fuck posting about how smart you are, and all those shitty youtube raps. Fuckin clown. 

And stop painting me as an ignorant retard lol. Ever heard of Mensa International? Top 2% of intelligent people in the world? Yaaa I'm a member lol. Yet somehow I doubt your dumb ass would even make it past the first step of applying.

Mad bruhhh? loool so many clowns on the internet hiding behind a fake persona
MAOOOOOOO you're a fucking joke. The only case in which a killing is justified, as defined by the FBI, is one which prevents a felony. In all other cases it's murder. Explain what Trayvon was doing that is illegal to make it necessary for Zimmerman to use deadly force on him? OH WAIT THERE IS NONE?! CRAZY RIGHT?How the FBI defines it is irrelevant because they have FEDERAL jurisdiction. This crime was committed and prosecuted at the STATE level so let's focus on that. Felonies vary from state to state, but in Florida we have assault, agg assault, battery etc.

Here's what battery (felony battery) is defined by per the Florida statute:

784.03 Battery; felony battery.—(1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or
2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.

(b) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person who commits battery commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(2) A person who has one prior conviction for battery, aggravated battery, or felony battery and 

Because there were lacerations to the back of his head, consistent with getting his head lashed/bashed against the ground by Trayvon who was in a dominant position (ballistics of the contact wound corroborate Zimmerman's story, per Calgary Herald), these are crucial pieces of evidence that would support that if Trayvon did initiate VIOLENT ACTION, his actions would be subject to a felony assault/battery, depending on the charge he would've gotten.

According to Zimmerman and the official medical report (per CNN) Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, an injury that some states actually define as temporary or substantial disfigurement, which could be charged as aggravated assault.

However, here in Florida, Trayvon likely could've been charged with felony battery, ASSUMING he struck first, an assertion that Zimmerman makes and ballistics and his injuries tend to support.

You're mad, very mad, and I don't blame you for being mad. Ether is very potent. I never claimed to be smarter than you; I just refuted a bunch of stupid claims you made, and now, you're venting your anger at me. You have only yourself to blame for that.
And stop painting me as an ignorant retard lol. Ever heard of Mensa International? Top 2% of intelligent people in the world? Yaaa I'm a member lol. Yet somehow I doubt your dumb ass would even make it past the first step of applying.Ignorance =/= intelligence. They are two different things. If you're really apart of Mensa, they should be ashamed to have a buffoon like you amongst their ranks for failing to realize the difference. I'm not painting you as an ignorant retard, you're doing it for me. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jul 15, 2013 @ 19:47
Lol this nigga molested his cousin and she came out today and told the cops all this stuff he did to her. Nigga is def going to jail now brah lmaoo

http://theboxhouston.com/9365333/george-zimmerman-may-face-court-on-molestation-charges/

Posted the link for you guys, just copy and pasté it if you wanna read about it.
they really want to get zimmerman for something women can lie about shit and get away with it happens all the time

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

Jul 15, 2013 @ 20:07
where did everyone get their law degrees all of a sudden?
Jul 15, 2013 @ 20:12
I really am a member of Mensa for the record, and my iq is 142. I wasn't referring to ignorant in your statement by the way, I was more offended by the retard portion of the statement in all honesty.

You're right about the federal definition not applying, although I haven't looked for how Florida would define justified killings so I can't really comment. Yes Trayvon did fuck him up, but again I can't imagine the first instinct of a 17-year old to be attacking a much larger man. I know I can't prove that, but that's because there's no proof as to who engaged who, it's all based on Zimmerman's testimonial, which he obviously wouldn't incriminate himself.

This case is heavily opinionated for a reason, we only know one side of the story because Trayvon is dead. You are right that he could have been charged with felony battery if he was alive, I'm not disputing that at all.

I'll admit in the eyes of the law, it's difficult to prosecute someone whose testimonial is the only one available. In all honesty, I understand him being found not guilty in court and the reasoning for it, I did watch the case.

I just truly feel like there is no reason to apply deadly force as an adult to a minor. Zimmerman jumped into the shark tank and got bit, he knew the possible dangers of following a man he identified as potentially dangerous. That fact alone is why I don't understand the self-defense reasoning.

Maybe my reasoning doesn't quite apply perfectly, but that's how I see it. Apologies for getting somewhat personal.
Jul 15, 2013 @ 20:32
I really am a member of Mensa for the record, and my iq is 142. I wasn't referring to ignorant in your statement by the way, I was more offended by the retard portion of the statement in all honesty.

You're right about the federal definition not applying, although I haven't looked for how Florida would define justified killings so I can't really comment. Yes Trayvon did fuck him up, but again I can't imagine the first instinct of a 17-year old to be attacking a much larger man. I know I can't prove that, but that's because there's no proof as to who engaged who, it's all based on Zimmerman's testimonial, which he obviously wouldn't incriminate himself.

This case is heavily opinionated for a reason, we only know one side of the story because Trayvon is dead. You are right that he could have been charged with felony battery if he was alive, I'm not disputing that at all.

I'll admit in the eyes of the law, it's difficult to prosecute someone whose testimonial is the only one available. In all honesty, I understand him being found not guilty in court and the reasoning for it, I did watch the case.

I just truly feel like there is no reason to apply deadly force as an adult to a minor. Zimmerman jumped into the shark tank and got bit, he knew the possible dangers of following a man he identified as potentially dangerous. That fact alone is why I don't understand the self-defense reasoning.

Maybe my reasoning doesn't quite apply perfectly, but that's how I see it. Apologies for getting somewhat personal.
Normally, I'd continue being a dick for no reason, but at the end of the day we're both men with opinions. I respect your opinion, sir. You're entitled to believe and interpret the case however you see fit, but I have a problem when people justify their reasoning with things that don't matter.

However, I have a problem with people little or no understanding of the law getting outraged at this decision AND then attacking or harming others, or sanctioning those kind of actions. I'm seeing too much of this shit on social media. At the end of the day, I believe it was the right decision given the evidence and testimony available. The prosecution had a shitty, shitty case, and the defense exploited this to perfection.

I think both Tray Tray and Z-Man made dumbass decisions, and it's a shame people are letting this one little stupid event dictate the state of race relations in America. It was just a shitty case for both sides no matter how you cut it.

Don't take what I said personally, I just like getting a rise out of people sometimes. At the end of the day I want everybody to shine equally, and I truly believe events like this case are used and exploited to divide humanity further and further.

We are letting a microcosm oversimplify the state of the macrocosm. 

The brotherhood of man should be united.

"I like you had to come from up under the basement
Just like you had Satan trying my patience
Still you look at me through jealous eyes
I wish to see all my niggas rise up!"

#OYYOYSL

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

Jul 15, 2013 @ 21:41

For any idiot supporting Zimmerman.
Jul 15, 2013 @ 22:55
This is how I see it.

the punk kid asserts himself like a thug. Hoodie down, pants all sagged. It's clear he comes from a poor income family and is out to rob. MOST poor income family were raised by parents who are either drugdealers, high school drop outs or hoes. Now, factor in his race...all I see is a troublemaker. From observations, black parents never discipline their child. I'm sure martin was on his way home, saw an opportunity to rob someone, went for it and realized he mess with the wrong person. Zimmerman was the victim here, I'm sure of it. He was defenseless and brutally beaten. If he hadn't triggered the gun, who know how many more victims out there would suffer the same fate. Kids nowadays think they can get away with anything just because they are a minor. No nigger, learn to discipline & educate yourself and maybe our world wouldn't be as corrupted as it is.

Long story short, as it pains me to say this, he deserve what was coming. We don't need people like this around.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:00
This is how I see it.

the punk kid asserts himself like a thug. Hoodie down, pants all sagged. It's clear he comes from a poor income family and is out to rob. MOST poor income family were raised by parents who are either drugdealers, high school drop outs or hoes. Now, factor in his race...all I see is a troublemaker. From observations, black parents never discipline their child. I'm sure martin was on his way home, saw an opportunity to rob someone, went for it and realized he mess with the wrong person. Zimmerman was the victim here, I'm sure of it. He was defenseless and brutally beaten. If he hadn't triggered the gun, who know how many more victims out there would suffer the same fate. Kids nowadays think they can get away with anything just because they are a minor. No nigger, learn to discipline & educate yourself and maybe our world wouldn't be as corrupted as it is.

Long story short, as it pains me to say this, he deserve what was coming. We don't need people like this around.

wut. Log off b
Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:11
lol a mensa member on hb forums? yeahhhhh riiiiiiiiight hahahaha.
Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:16
This is how I see it.

What the fuck? This is probably the most ignorant, stupid thing I've read on this entire forum. The most trouble this kid has gotten into is being suspended from school for having a pipe and empty bag of weed on him, and being caught with a screwdriver (which authorities called a "tool used for burglary") and a few pairs of women's earrings in his backpack. You're acting like he was some thug lol.

Unless that post was sarcastic
Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:17
Gotta be fuckin kidding bruh..... No matter what the fuck he looked like, he didn't deserve to die b, no one does. that shit is ignorant as fuck b. smfh. Swear this whole trial just started a race war in America man

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:23
You basically supported my argument. "Tool used for burglary"? probably had the same "tool" in his back pocket in the attempt to rob Zimmerman. " a pipe and empty bag of weed"? Only thugs carry illegal drugs. 

Yes, he's a thug. And no nigga, my post wasn't sarcastic. Open your eyes, donkey.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jul 15, 2013 @ 23:37
The tool used for burglary was a screwdriver in his backpack at school, hardly anything threatening. And lol you're a fuckin dumb ass if you think only thugs carry illegal drugs. He wasn't even convicted for either of those instances lol.

What makes him a thug? Being black? Smoking weed? Because a lot of the members of this forum are black and smoke weed, but I can guarantee you that almost none of them are thugs.

Calling me a donkey when you're an angry bigot, it's people like you who we "don't need around" not Trayvon.
Jul 16, 2013 @ 00:02
This is how I see it.

dead at this dumb cac
Jul 16, 2013 @ 00:18
a screw driver could be used to kill someone but basically anything could be.

also lol @ only thugs carrying drugs, I know quite a few white people who used to deal and they were far from "thugs"

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Jul 16, 2013 @ 00:45
im pissed.

- Malcom X

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Jul 16, 2013 @ 03:06
Celebrating with a Arizona tea and some skittles.
Jul 16, 2013 @ 03:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZX197OIyTU

Inactive User

Jul 16, 2013 @ 03:31
I thought I was the only one that thought he was guilty
Jul 16, 2013 @ 04:48
Jul 16, 2013 @ 04:59
black on black is not a phenomenon.  It is about as frequent as white on white crime and both are commonplace for the same reason (whites tend to know whites, blacks tend to know blacks).  But in order to create the image of disorder and chaos in the black community, they used this phrase.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Jul 16, 2013 @ 05:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol this nigga molested his cousin and she came out today and told the cops all this stuff he did to her. Nigga is def going to jail now brah lmaoo

http://theboxhouston.com/9365333/george-zimmerman-may-face-court-on-molestation-charges/

Posted the link for you guys, just copy and pasté it if you wanna read about it.
they really want to get zimmerman for something women can lie about shit and get away with it happens all the time
Poor guy, I hope his life gets back together, proves how much our justice system is a joke
Jul 20, 2013 @ 23:03
If you really rowdy about this "Avenge Trayvon" shit, here are 3 suggestions:

either:
1. Shut the fuck up
2. Shut the fuck up and become a criminal lawyer to help prevent non-violent black men from receiving prison sentences for tryna make money
3. Hit me up, I'm tryna cop me a Samsung flatscreen

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Jul 20, 2013 @ 23:07
serious sidenote: I heard Zimmerman was a community volunteer? apparently he supported Obama at one point too? why didn't MSNBC confirm this?

and thank you Lupe for trying to direct attention to the real problem: black-on-black crime. fuck the NAACP

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Jul 20, 2013 @ 23:39
Fuck ZIMMERMAN & all you bitchs who support him
Jul 21, 2013 @ 01:32
lmao at jay z and beyonce protesting for this trayvon martin thing,, all i know is if that same trayvon kid walked up to jayz or beyonce on the street casual with the same black hoodie on jay and b would prbly stick there bodyguards on him
Jul 21, 2013 @ 01:39
^yup. that is why jayz fans are fags too.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0