Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 14, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
SHARKlN

where to buy R.I.P. Trayvon memory white tees??

need size xs-xxl for the whole fam
July 14, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
paulywalnuts

everyone is forgetting that in order for him to be guilty, it has to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt ...if you have been following this case and it came as a surprise to you that he was found not guilty you are dumb as fuck

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

July 14, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
Fusion

everyone is forgetting that in order for him to be guilty, it has to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt ...if you have been following this case and it came as a surprise to you that he was found not guilty you are dumb as fuck
I agree, i doubt any of you watched all three weeks of the trial everyday, and listened to all the evidence and witnesses...

Yes.

July 14, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
offensive-commenter

July 15, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
Captain Al

too much truth.

Black vs. black violence is most relevant imo. But still, Zimmerman's trial (like I said before) is just an example of race issues in the U.S. Only reason why it was covered by all forms of media.

A white man killing a PoC is less relevant than when PoC kill PoC (gang, drug, domestic, etc. violence)

Most people who speak in support of Trayvon are just regarding Zimmerman's verdict. Same goes with those who support Zimmerman.

I don't care about Zimmerman being free, I watched a lot of the trial, and I was almost convinced with his defense. It is what it is. 
Was the trial fair? Yes, it was. Am I satisfied with it? No.

Race issues affect all of us. (most of you fail to see it in this trial, or in everyday life). We've just witnessed how much race is relevant in the media, and law. 

As for the video, most people aren't educated on the current black on black violence. It's not covered by the media, so of course the majority of people disregard it.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 15, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
offensive-commenter

lol. this doesn't really matter to nigs. all that matters to them is to feel like they won even if they are in the wrong. just remember how they rejoiced after O.J got off.
July 15, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
DreamCast

Damn this forum is of the most typical white people on the planet, emulate our culture and then slander us.

Also if putting up the middle finger and smoking weed makes you a thug are Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber thugs?

Well people like me don't believe it should have been considered as self defense. He instigated the situation by following him and approaching him. This really dwindles down to the fucked up laws in Florida

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 15, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
offensive-commenter

Damn this forum is of the most typical white people on the planet, emulate our culture and then slander us.

Also if putting up the middle finger and smoking weed makes you a thug are Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber thugs?

Well people like me don't believe it should have been considered as self defense. He instigated the situation by following him and approaching him. This really dwindles down to the fucked up laws in Florida
hahahhaahhaha wow you are really reaching with those first two sentences which are completely irrelevant. watch the video i posted.
July 15, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
Captain Al

hahahhaahhaha wow you are really reaching with those first two sentences which are completely irrelevant. watch the video i posted.
has nothing to do with what he is saying

July 15, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

.......linkdontwork
July 15, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
BuddyOmar

Lol at niggas catchin feels

The media fueled the hate for Zimmerman, yall such sheeps.
The media does this kind of thing every time so the whole country can hate on a person and create drama.
Drama for everyone, simple minded people love drama.
The big man likes to play and make shows for the US.
From OJ to Casey, from the start I knew they weren't guilty.
Watching the trials made me cringe, lawyers make up falls accusations 
It destroys the person's image to the public cause of it, but the mob love it

Monkey see, Monkey believe.
We ain't Monkeys
We Humans
Get your reason and logic game up.
It's the fact that once he was advised not to confront Trayvon by the dispatcher and ignored it, he should forfeit the right to be claiming self defense. He even stated Traybvon looked like he was up to "no good" in the call with the dispatcher. He chose to exit his vehicle and confront Trayvon, whom he acknowledged to be potentially dangerous. How is it defending yourself when you put yourself in the situation? If Zimmerman just kept driving, no house would have been broken into, Trayvon would have been stopped by Police/left alone, and none of this shit would have happened.
Jesus christ... do you realize how retarded what you're saying sounds? There is no law against approaching someone. I can walk up to someone I'm nervous or concerned about approaching, but unless either the individual I approach or myself INITIATES violent action, YOU CANNOT CLAIM SELF-DEFENSE.

When Zimmerman approached Tray Tray probably freaked out and reacted violently instead saying, "Eh, man, look, I'm just walking home."

Did Z-man make an ethically questionable decision? Of course. Did he make an illegal decision? Absolutely not in my mind.

It's his word and ballistics against Jabba the Hutt and a corpse
Are you serious? Is it illegal to walk around a neighborhood in the rain too? Zimmerman clearly was the one to engage in the situation. He called Police, identified him as someone who "looks like they're up to no good" exits the car and follows him, despite Police recommending him not to, and even says on the recording "these assholes, they always get away." Clearly he had it set in his mind that Trayvon was a burglar, and getting out of the car and confronting him when he considered him dangerous was his own choice. 

And yeah, he probably did freak out and react violently. If you were in a neighborhood you didn't know at night while it was raining, and some random dude parks his car, gets out and starts following you, would you react in a civil manner? Also, Trayvon may not have said that, but it doesn't really seem like Zimmerman made any effort to figure out what was really going on and was wrapped up in the thought that he was a burglar, he wouldn't have brought a gun with him if he didn't expect there to be an altercation. A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct.

He definitely made the ethically questionable decision, but I can't accept that it's self defense when he has been recorded stating that Trayvon appeared dangerous to him, yet still chose to confront him when the dispatcher advised him not to.
SMH more dumb-dumb logic.

"Are you serious? Is it illegal to walk around a neighborhood in the rain too? Zimmerman clearly was the one to engage in the situation."

Yes, but what he [Z-Man] did WASN'T ILLEGAL. NOBODY DID ANYTHING ILLEGAL AT THIS POINT. Engage the situation/approached first =/= engaged violently. You can't prove he did that.

"He called Police, identified him as someone who "looks like they're up to no good" exits the car and follows him, despite Police recommending him not to, and even says on the recording "these assholes, they always get away." Clearly he had it set in his mind that Trayvon was a burglar, and getting out of the car and confronting him when he considered him dangerous was his own choice. "

IRRELEVANT. He called 911 which goes to a dispatcher who is NOT A POLICE OFFICER. Unless it was a police officer giving him a LAWFUL ORDER, he didn't have to do anything, and what a dispatcher says has no legal authority. I have as much authority as that dispatcher does. You wanna how much authority me and the dispatcher have? NONE.

"These assholes, they always get away" is irrelevant. It doesn't prove anything other than Zimmerman has a preconceived notion in his mind. Prove to me this means he planned on initiating violent action; trick question, you can't.

And again, your horrific reading comprehension has betrayed you, like I said, it doesn't matter if he felt afraid or not, all that matters here is who initiated violent action i.e. a shove, a push, a grab, a punch, a threatening lunge. Just because Zimmerman approached him first, it doesn't meant he meant to initiate VIOLENT action. 

Also, it's COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT whether he was afraid. IT'S IRRELEVANT, I-R-R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T.

See below:

"...some dumbfuck working as a dispatcher is about as qualified to dictate the law as I'm qualified to practice Orthopedic surgery in Austria. Every time I see someone use the dispatcher as a part of their argument, they might as well write, "I'm a dumbass."

Continuing on,

"If you were in a neighborhood you didn't know at night while it was raining, and some random dude parks his car, gets out and starts following you, would you react in a civil manner?"

I don't know, depends on how the individual acted. If he clearly withdrew a weapon and made a visible threat to me, no. If he was following me and willing to communicate I might. However, what you, me, Tony Danza, Adolf Eichmann, Joan Rivers, or Chris Johnson would've done makes no fucking difference. Again, IRRELEVANT.

"Also, Trayvon may not have said that, but it doesn't really seem like Zimmerman made any effort to figure out what was really going on and was wrapped up in the thought that he was a burglar, he wouldn't have brought a gun with him if he didn't expect there to be an altercation. A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct."

Whether he has a gun or not is purely circumstantial. You're making a baseless assumption as to his reasoning for having the gun. If a licensed individual carries a concealed weapon, he can take it wherever he wants for any reason, and whether he's afraid he's going to get mugged or not, it makes no difference. You don't that he expected to have an altercation, maybe he felt safer with the gun. I may feel afraid to sleep with the lights on, but I don't keep a nightlight on because it means I expect to get raped by a demon, some people feel more comfortable. If  Him having the gun doesn't mean premeditation on the part of Zimmerman.

Also you make a sweeping generalization here, "A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct."

Irrelevant, stupid, and can't be proven. That's all I have to say about that. Also, Z-man was 185 and 5'7" basically, he's an average/short chubby dude. Trayvon had a couple inches (pause) on him and was in pretty good shape. Not that that matters, but at least get it right b.

"He definitely made the ethically questionable decision"

This is true, but again, irrelevant in a court of law.

"I can't accept that it's self defense when he has been recorded stating that Trayvon appeared dangerous to him, yet still chose to confront him when the dispatcher advised him not to."

More dumb-dumb logic I already addressed. Whether or not he appears dangerous does not prove or disprove who initiated violent action first. 

"And yeah, he [Trayvon] probably did freak out and react violently."

Checkmate. 

Your whole post is a 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 15, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
susdaddy

apparently trayvon was a thief and not even really that good of a kid and the media made him look like an innocent little boy
whatever happened happened tho
July 15, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
Captain Al

@buddyomar logic (dumbass)

Yes, because what Zimmerman said is 100% what happened. LMAO

With that logic, I guess hundreds of women can kill and it will be justifiable.

Scenario (because this happens):
-Woman walking alone, it's dark. (let's say a park/trail!)
-She sees a man a head of her, and she gets anxious.
-Man says something to her or creates some gesture, she freaks out and acts in some way. 
-They have a confrontation, man is winning (in his defense, hmm maybe like Tray Tray).
-She pulls out a gun and kills him.

"Self-defense" according to you.

Do you know what "harassment" is? Zimmerman was the harasser in this case. He started the whole ordeal. It's not self defense. He put himself into the danger, and Trayvon defended himself
Would you be offended if a man you do not know questions you? Would be offended if a mysterious man confronted you while you're alone and it's dark?  
You're lying if you say no.

ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY would act from fear. Whether or not Trayvon feared Zimmerman, IS relevant. IT'S THE REASON HE'S DEAD. 

Even if Zimmerman were to identify himself as a authority of his neighborhood (which he did not), it would be irrelevant. It would be inauthentic to Trayvon as well.

It's not illegal, but it's no right or just.

July 15, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
BuddyOmar

-Man says something to her or creates some gesture, she freaks out and acts in some way. 
-They have a confrontation, man is winning.

Do you know what "harassment" is? Zimmerman was the harasser in this case. He started the whole ordeal. It's not self defense. He put himself into the danger, and Trayvon defended himself
Would you be offended if a man you do not know questions you? Would be offended if a mysterious man confronted you while you're alone and it's dark?  

ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY would act from fear. Whether or not Trayvon feared Zimmerman, IS relevant. IT'S THE REASON HE'S DEAD. 

Even if Zimmerman were to identify himself as a authority of his neighborhood (which he did not), it would be irrelevant. It would be inauthentic to Trayvon as well.

Speak for yourself you illiterate cretin. I'm not going by what Z-Man said you fuckwit; I simply responded to someone else's post. Trayvon is dead because a bullet entered his body at high speed not because he was afraid. Please don't procreate.

So you just admitted Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal, or in otherwords, he's not guilty of a crime? Thanks for proving me right, you vapid-minded dumb-dumb. 

Christ almighty, may Allah have mercy on you

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 15, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
Captain Al

Speak for yourself you illiterate cretin. I'm not going by what Z-Man said you fuckwit; I simply responded to someone else's post. Trayvon is dead because a bullet entered his body at high speed not because he was afraid. Please don't procreate.
A bullet entered his body because he was afraid.

July 15, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
BuddyOmar

Uh no, it entered his body because it was fired from a gun. Are you trolling or are you truly this retarded? 

July 15, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
Captain Al

So you just admitted Zimmerman didn't do anything illegal, or in otherwords, he's not guilty of a crime? Thanks for proving me right, you vapid-minded dumb-dumb. 

Are you stupid?

It's not ILLEGAL to follow and individual (YOU SAID IT DUMBASS), but like I was saying THE WAY ZIMMERMAN ACTED WAS NOT RIGHT 

July 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
Captain Al

Uh no, it entered his body because it was fired from a gun. Are you trolling or are you truly this retarded? 
guns don't kill people. people kill people

July 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
BuddyOmar

Are you stupid?

It's not ILLEGAL to follow and individual (YOU SAID IT DUMBASS), but like I was saying THE WAY ZIMMERMAN ACTED WAS NOT RIGHT 
No, I'm not stupid. And no, it isn't illegal to do what Zimmerman did. 

July 15, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
BuddyOmar

guns don't kill people. people kill people

Posting corny smileys now? Thanks for playing, sir. I guess the shrooms must've wrecked whatever was left of your dumb-dumb brain.

July 15, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
Captain Al

Are you stupid?

and according  to FL law, the stand your ground law is legal. it's not right or just. and SYG is irrelevent to Zimmerman. Trayvon was standing his ground
W.E bruh. I'm done.

have a good ramadan. hope you're not fasting while you're insulting people on the internet lmao

July 15, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
BuddyOmar

Are you stupid?

and according  to FL law, the stand your ground law is legal. it's not right or just. and SYG is irrelevent to Zimmerman. Trayvon was standing his ground
W.E bruh. I'm done.

have a good ramadan. hope you're not fasting while you're insulting people on the internet lmao

I know, it tends to burn pretty slow

July 15, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
Captain Al

Are you stupid?

W.E bruh. I'm done.

I know, it tends to burn pretty slow
you dint get me tho bruh

July 15, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
Araab-Muzik

July 15, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

I'm just tired of seeing this shit on my instagram feed. I don't give a fuck either way.

Hansum + Based = Perfection

July 15, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
nochurch

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 15, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
AmericanLegend

i heard that tray had drugs and lean and shit in his system 
idk but he went about it the wrong way 
its like a girl walking alone at night in a provocative outfit, the reality of it is she could be raped 
some times people  dont hav the best discretion 

taste the glamour

July 15, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
petrol

smh
July 15, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
shnoosetheboose

Lol at niggas catchin feels

The media fueled the hate for Zimmerman, yall such sheeps.
The media does this kind of thing every time so the whole country can hate on a person and create drama.
Drama for everyone, simple minded people love drama.
The big man likes to play and make shows for the US.
From OJ to Casey, from the start I knew they weren't guilty.
Watching the trials made me cringe, lawyers make up falls accusations 
It destroys the person's image to the public cause of it, but the mob love it

Monkey see, Monkey believe.
We ain't Monkeys
We Humans
Get your reason and logic game up.
It's the fact that once he was advised not to confront Trayvon by the dispatcher and ignored it, he should forfeit the right to be claiming self defense. He even stated Traybvon looked like he was up to "no good" in the call with the dispatcher. He chose to exit his vehicle and confront Trayvon, whom he acknowledged to be potentially dangerous. How is it defending yourself when you put yourself in the situation? If Zimmerman just kept driving, no house would have been broken into, Trayvon would have been stopped by Police/left alone, and none of this shit would have happened.
Jesus christ... do you realize how retarded what you're saying sounds? There is no law against approaching someone. I can walk up to someone I'm nervous or concerned about approaching, but unless either the individual I approach or myself INITIATES violent action, YOU CANNOT CLAIM SELF-DEFENSE.

When Zimmerman approached Tray Tray probably freaked out and reacted violently instead saying, "Eh, man, look, I'm just walking home."

Did Z-man make an ethically questionable decision? Of course. Did he make an illegal decision? Absolutely not in my mind.

It's his word and ballistics against Jabba the Hutt and a corpse
Are you serious? Is it illegal to walk around a neighborhood in the rain too? Zimmerman clearly was the one to engage in the situation. He called Police, identified him as someone who "looks like they're up to no good" exits the car and follows him, despite Police recommending him not to, and even says on the recording "these assholes, they always get away." Clearly he had it set in his mind that Trayvon was a burglar, and getting out of the car and confronting him when he considered him dangerous was his own choice. 

And yeah, he probably did freak out and react violently. If you were in a neighborhood you didn't know at night while it was raining, and some random dude parks his car, gets out and starts following you, would you react in a civil manner? Also, Trayvon may not have said that, but it doesn't really seem like Zimmerman made any effort to figure out what was really going on and was wrapped up in the thought that he was a burglar, he wouldn't have brought a gun with him if he didn't expect there to be an altercation. A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct.

He definitely made the ethically questionable decision, but I can't accept that it's self defense when he has been recorded stating that Trayvon appeared dangerous to him, yet still chose to confront him when the dispatcher advised him not to.
SMH more dumb-dumb logic.

"Are you serious? Is it illegal to walk around a neighborhood in the rain too? Zimmerman clearly was the one to engage in the situation."

Yes, but what he [Z-Man] did WASN'T ILLEGAL. NOBODY DID ANYTHING ILLEGAL AT THIS POINT. Engage the situation/approached first =/= engaged violently. You can't prove he did that.

"He called Police, identified him as someone who "looks like they're up to no good" exits the car and follows him, despite Police recommending him not to, and even says on the recording "these assholes, they always get away." Clearly he had it set in his mind that Trayvon was a burglar, and getting out of the car and confronting him when he considered him dangerous was his own choice. "

IRRELEVANT. He called 911 which goes to a dispatcher who is NOT A POLICE OFFICER. Unless it was a police officer giving him a LAWFUL ORDER, he didn't have to do anything, and what a dispatcher says has no legal authority. I have as much authority as that dispatcher does. You wanna how much authority me and the dispatcher have? NONE.

"These assholes, they always get away" is irrelevant. It doesn't prove anything other than Zimmerman has a preconceived notion in his mind. Prove to me this means he planned on initiating violent action; trick question, you can't.

And again, your horrific reading comprehension has betrayed you, like I said, it doesn't matter if he felt afraid or not, all that matters here is who initiated violent action i.e. a shove, a push, a grab, a punch, a threatening lunge. Just because Zimmerman approached him first, it doesn't meant he meant to initiate VIOLENT action. 

Also, it's COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT whether he was afraid. IT'S IRRELEVANT, I-R-R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T.

See below:

"...some dumbfuck working as a dispatcher is about as qualified to dictate the law as I'm qualified to practice Orthopedic surgery in Austria. Every time I see someone use the dispatcher as a part of their argument, they might as well write, "I'm a dumbass."

Continuing on,

"If you were in a neighborhood you didn't know at night while it was raining, and some random dude parks his car, gets out and starts following you, would you react in a civil manner?"

I don't know, depends on how the individual acted. If he clearly withdrew a weapon and made a visible threat to me, no. If he was following me and willing to communicate I might. However, what you, me, Tony Danza, Adolf Eichmann, Joan Rivers, or Chris Johnson would've done makes no fucking difference. Again, IRRELEVANT.

"Also, Trayvon may not have said that, but it doesn't really seem like Zimmerman made any effort to figure out what was really going on and was wrapped up in the thought that he was a burglar, he wouldn't have brought a gun with him if he didn't expect there to be an altercation. A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct."

Whether he has a gun or not is purely circumstantial. You're making a baseless assumption as to his reasoning for having the gun. If a licensed individual carries a concealed weapon, he can take it wherever he wants for any reason, and whether he's afraid he's going to get mugged or not, it makes no difference. You don't that he expected to have an altercation, maybe he felt safer with the gun. I may feel afraid to sleep with the lights on, but I don't keep a nightlight on because it means I expect to get raped by a demon, some people feel more comfortable. If  Him having the gun doesn't mean premeditation on the part of Zimmerman.

Also you make a sweeping generalization here, "A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct."

Irrelevant, stupid, and can't be proven. That's all I have to say about that. Also, Z-man was 185 and 5'7" basically, he's an average/short chubby dude. Trayvon had a couple inches (pause) on him and was in pretty good shape. Not that that matters, but at least get it right b.

"He definitely made the ethically questionable decision"

This is true, but again, irrelevant in a court of law.

"I can't accept that it's self defense when he has been recorded stating that Trayvon appeared dangerous to him, yet still chose to confront him when the dispatcher advised him not to."

More dumb-dumb logic I already addressed. Whether or not he appears dangerous does not prove or disprove who initiated violent action first. 

"And yeah, he [Trayvon] probably did freak out and react violently."

Checkmate. 

Your whole post is a 

Honestly you're really bad at debating lol, nothing I said was irrelevant, you just spin it in your head to make it irrelevant.

And telling me to get it right when you're the ignorant one lol that's chill. You call Zimmerman short and fat, yet on the date of his arrest he was 200-lbs and practicing MMA. Why does a 200 pound man who trains in fighting need a gun to confront a 17 year old?

How doesn't saying "these assholes, they always get away" not show he has a preconceived notion that Trayvon was a burglar? He literally called the dispatcher to notify them of a suspicious man in a neighborhood that was recently burglarized. From the first minute he saw them, he thought he was a burglar, it's all on recording lol.

That night light analogy was pretty stupid as well, so I'm not even going to acknowledge it. 

If you think that it is self defense when you exit a vehicle, follow someone home, confront them on your own accord, and shoot them, then I don't know what to tell you. 

Not gonna reply back because I know all you're going to say is IRRELEVANT lol, even though your post was just a big wall of saying absolutely nothing and comparing it to random shit.

At least you're better at arguing than that Captain Al dumb shit.
July 15, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
Norrin Radd

yea he was practicing MMA but did you hear what the instructor said about him?

"Zimmerman’s fighting skills registered at between a “1” and “1.5” on a ten point scale.
Adam Pollack, owner of Kokopelli’s Gym, called Zimmerman “nonathletic” and “just physically soft."

thats not a very good point, I'm sure there are people that don't practice MMA that could take someone who does and are considered a 1 on a scale of 10 and "physically soft"

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.